It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KT Challenge@Shanksville

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Killtown has made a new video questioning what happened to Flight 93 at Shanksville and there is an offer at the end.

Interesting to see if someone takes it.

Haha, where did the plane go?

hoodwinkedatshanksville.blogspot.com...

D.Duck

[edit on 22-3-2009 by D.Duck]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I couldn't pass the challenge.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
as I've said...

-------------------------
"One of the best videos out there on this UA93 plane bs fraud to date.

I truly don't know where NP theorists and the 911 truth movement in general would be today without truth seekers like KILLTOWN, SIMON SHACK and the rest who have single-handedly become a nightmare and thorn in the ass for the PERPETRATORS of 9/11!

I highly doubt the perps ever would have imagined such civilians and master investigators would have emerged, had the tech, and been able to shine the light of truth on these cockaroaches and beat them at their own game. I submit killtown and the rest will in the future be far more recognized for their genius and even as heros for exposing these crimes against humanity.

oh and luv the Jim Carey snippet as well... almost spit out my drink laughing so hard.

but the most interesting aspect to this thread and i suspect to any future threads around the net that this video appears in, is the utter SILENCE by OCT supporters.

and now that i think of it, what may be even more interesting than that, is the IMPLICATIONS of what that SILENCE and these FACTS suggest and even proves from your video.... (and i have a feeling this is really the moral or what you're trying to show in the bigger picture... you're good,, real good bro!!)

If one cannot pass your simple basic common sense challenge in regards to SHANKSVILLE (aside from all the VERIFIED evidence and FACTS from the OCT that support everything you've presented and assert between the lines), that would clearly suggest or for all intents and purposes, PROVE,, that NO PLANE COULD HAVE CRASHED AT SHANKSVILLE!

For those who STILL don't seem to understand the implications of that,,, it means THE NPT THEORY IS PROVEN BEYOND A DOUBT.

and for those who EVEN STILL don't understand what other implications of no one being able to pass or attempt to take this challenge means,,, let me spell it out for you...

it means if there wasn't a plane at shanksville, the likelyhood there were no planes anywhere else, is just as likely.

In other words

ITS EVIDENCE AND FURTHER EVIDENCE THAT NO PLANES THEORY ISN'T JUST A THEORY

Take the challenge, or DEAL WITH IT.

If you don't, you admit and conceed NPT by default

hehe"

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Wow that music got annoying lol. So if it wasn't a plane what do they think it was???? Sorry i've never heard of this ?

Cherry

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by CherryDuck
Wow that music got annoying lol. So if it wasn't a plane what do they think it was???? Sorry i've never heard of this ?

Cherry

yeah... KT.. the MJ instrumental was a bit long... but in a way i have to say the monotony correlates to the oct's idiotic depiction of UA93 and the shanksville lie.

as for what it was... there's only two logical possibilities.

1. drone/missle/
2. bomb

and thats not even to mention that i believe google earth shows that ground scar PRIOR to Sept 11th!

any psychics out there who wana jump in?

[edit on 23-3-2009 by matrixNIN11]

[edit on 23-3-2009 by matrixNIN11]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Though I know it wasnt a plane that caused that bomb crater, the thing that gets me about this oddity is how no-one recalls seeing the plane fly away?

I mean if it was only 200ft or so above the ground before it allegedly crashed someone somewhere must have seen where it went right?? 9/11 just gets weirder the more you look at the evidence.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   

So where is the plane? If there is no 757 in the hole, and no 757 in the woods, then where is the 757? Like the guy said, "Is the plane in there?" "We don't know yet." "What do you mean?" "We are still looking for it." "We are talking about a 757. A huge airplane."

This 9-11 OFFICIAL STORY just gets crazier and crazier, doesn't it?

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by SPreston

Exactly what is the "challenge"? A plane hits the earth dead on at 65% of the speed of sound and you expect the thing to be intact? What do you think planes are made of? Just look at the results of any high speed car crash, increase the kinetic energy by a factor of say 1000 and it would be more suprising to find anything bigger than a deck of cars.

Next challenge please.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by SPreston

Exactly what is the "challenge"? A plane hits the earth dead on at 65% of the speed of sound and you expect the thing to be intact? What do you think planes are made of? Just look at the results of any high speed car crash, increase the kinetic energy by a factor of say 1000 and it would be more suprising to find anything bigger than a deck of cars.

Next challenge please.

The video asks you to prove a 757 was buried underground. I think it said around 80 percent of flight 93 was under the crater if I understood it correctly. It had nothing to do with being intact or not.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by screwedagain

Oh, that silliness. Someone casually mentions at a disaster site that they think alot of the plane ended up embedded in the ground due to the great force of the impact and all of a sudden its a government conspiracy if no one can "prove" the validity of an off-hand remark.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   

He recalls “nothing that resembled an airliner... we went on for hours, before we heard the news reports of a missing airliner, believing that we were dealing with a small airplane full of newspapers that had crashed. We saw no pieces of the aircraft that were larger than, maybe, a human hand. It did not look like a passenger aircraft.”

"nothing but papers blowing in the breeze"

"things hanging in the trees"

"the thought never occurred to me that this was bits and pieces of a large plane"

"in most cases nothing larger than a mans hand"

"pictures of family members found"

"credit cards"

This is not from flight 93... but from flight 1771.

I have a Challenge for Killtown.... can you find flight 1771?

[edit on 24-3-2009 by CameronFox]

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by CameronFox

Let me guess, he doesn't think the number was actually higher does he?

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

I removed the remark about Killtown being a Holocaust denier. It was off topic and I didn't need to start that. Please see my edited ON TOPIC post.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by CameronFox

After only watching the first part I have to call garbage on the part of the FBI... The FBI just happened to locate a gun near a tree while another FBI agents was "and I was standing at that tree". Another coincidence that there was the mans skin from his finger and all the other coincidences...

Wow! These FBI are amazing and can find anything when its planted eh? This is a complete setup and its pretty obvious... They even found a note that explains the whole reason for this accident, just like the found Atta's passport that had been thrown out of the WTC during the crash. Could that large fireball that is seen coming out of the WTC have been Atta's passport?

As to KT video of Shanksville... this is obviously another staged event and pretty obvious to any intelligent person.

My suspicion is that we will see more aircraft crashes that are close to those that happened during 9/11 for the sole purpose of pushing their various theories to the general public. You will find more aircraft suddenly going 700mph and disintegrating into nothing as well as buildings being hit and then collapsing. They need to cover their steps and this seems to be the way they get it done. Fabricate instances that portray what we already know to be impossible, so that you can now say 'Look, it is possible to have a complete plane disappear into a hole and then only find a single engine, thereby proving that whole aircraft, tons of metal, can disappear into nothing'.

There are indications of this already happening... wonder if there's a thread with this type of data going... all the cover-ups of logic using intentional crashes and killings... creating justification through destruction...

Rgds

[edit on 24-3-2009 by AllTiedTogether]

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by AllTiedTogether

So your contention is that the FBI is going to start purposely crashing commercial jetliners into buildings just to prove that some conspiracy junkies on the internet, that no one pays attention to anyway, are wrong?

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Well, look at it this way. What happened to flight 93... They have evidence that it was actually landed at an airport, I believe Dallas, and that all the passengers were removed alive. This from the news on 9/11. So, where are the passengers that were removed? Were they terminated because they couldn't have a passenger from a flight show up home and on the news when their aircraft was just noted on another news segment as being disintegrated? Why did all these aircraft just disintegrate into nothing yet we find engines intact.... not all the correct engines for the aircraft type also?

TOO MANY COINCIDENCES that defy the odds....

9/11 was a very coincidental day in our history. Logic took a vacation and anything that we know in science that is not possible happened.

Rgds

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllTiedTogether

As to KT video of Shanksville... this is obviously another staged event and pretty obvious to any intelligent person.

My suspicion is that we will see more aircraft crashes that are close to those that happened during 9/11 for the sole purpose of pushing their various theories to the general public. You will find more aircraft suddenly going 700mph and disintegrating into nothing as well as buildings being hit and then collapsing. .............

There are indications of this already happening... wonder if there's a thread with this type of data going... all the cover-ups of logic using intentional crashes and killings... creating justification through destruction...

Rgds

Um.... WHAT???? Oh my god, really?

I am speechless.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
You would be amazed of the airplane parts, you can find at an airplane bone yard.
Planting evidences is nothing to the FBI, who in here thinks the FBI is not corrupt.
Most organization are to some extents.

I would like to see the time change out parts match up to UA 93 however; the FBI refuses to release anything but a few phony pictures. (See, that is the airplane that crash, see you will believe us because, we are the authorities) SUCKERS! Boy, oh boy, people are so gullible. No airplane crashed in PA. It was another false fag operation; to make us believe that, seven of the nineteen highjackers that are still walking around with their faces on the FBI most wanted, who have sued, to clear their names flew flight 93 into the ground. LOL Oh yah, and the “honest” FBI said they found ALL the DNA of all the highjackers, including from flight 93 and they where able to match them to the allege highjackers. LOL uh, what about the seven highjackers that have proved their identity was stolen. Uh, what happened to their DNA that the wonderful FBI said match their so call highjackers with the stolen identity, looks to me the FBI is lying, and they cant cover it up. It sure looks like our government staged this crash scene for the Shock, and Awe!
Just like the demolition of WTC 7, it was for the Shock and Awe!

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by CherryDuck

Cherry

Hey Cherry you are supposed to to take care of our kids as you said after our divorce and not spend your time on the net.

Officials say about 80% of Flight 93 was buried under that shallow crater.

Do you really believes that?

D.Duck

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by screwedagain

Oh, that silliness. Someone casually mentions at a disaster site that they think alot of the plane ended up embedded in the ground due to the great force of the impact and all of a sudden its a government conspiracy if no one can "prove" the validity of an off-hand remark.

Hooper,

So you don't believe most of Flight 93 buried itself under that shallow crater?

D.Duck

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join