It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracies, One By One

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Say what you think about each of these conspiracy theories:

1. Did we go to the Moon?

2. Was 9/11 an inside job, did our government just know it would happen and exploit it, or is our government totally innocent?

3. Did Courtney Love murder Kurt Cobain or did he commit suicide?

4. Who shot John F. Kennedy?

5. Is Obama behind a New World Order/is he a globalist?

6. Is the American government hiding evidence of aliens?

7. What do you think of water flouridation?

8. Was AIDS created to kill gays and black people?

9. Are the Freemasons set on world domination?

10. Do the Digital TV boxes spy on people?

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

You know what would be better

If you said what you think about each of those

This is a Costco type troll thread , throw in your usual reference to the greys

and we have a home run

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seany

You know what would be better

If you said what you think about each of those

This is a Costco type troll thread , throw in your usual reference to the greys

and we have a home run

I will, once I hear from other people. I don't want to influence anyone just yet.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donnie Darko

No. The Chinese -- who have some of the brightest engineers, the largest military budgets and the deepest pockets -- hope to go to the moon in 20 years.

2. Was 9/11 an inside job, did our government just know it would happen and exploit it, or is our government totally innocent?

The government knew it had to happen, but I'm not sure whether they did it themselves.

I never really cared much for them, or their bands.

Someone in the grassy knoll !

I think that he supports totalitarianism.

The government is waiting for the right time for "disclosure" so that the majority of Americans will want to fight them. I've seen some pretty creepy Star Wars videos, but there are good reasons just to invent aliens.

I think that most people agree that it's wrong.

AIDS was probably set loose to do so, but I think that it was created just as a scientific proof of concept.

No. Groups that are set on world domination have their hands up the Freemasons' collective ass.

Yes. They provide feedback about TV viewing habits to The Regime.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Yes we did and so far no objections from the Chinese, russians who have sent probes to view the moon as to having americans never landed. Infact during the cold war the soviets did do an extensive confirmation of americans on the moon and found that there was indeed a moon landing and never objected.

Well no I do not think bush had the 9/11 attacks planned, however he did get multiple warnings prior to that incident in his first months of office but was careless at looking into it.

No, it has been known for years of Kurts drug and pyschological issues and this was pending. Courtney if anything had a very strong bond with kurt and if anything she became too attatched. She didnt kill him.

One of the men who was recruited by anti-civil rights entities, that being heads of various businesses, departments and schools who saw the civil rights as a danger to what they were acustomed to for decades. The same group of anti-civil rights entities went on to kill Martin Luther King and Bobby, though they could not stop the tide of the constitution and democracy in this nation.

No. Neither was Bush, neither was Clinton and neither was Reagan. The new world order theory is filled with holds and imposibilities. Our world is far to diverse for a private group to have any significant control even on these United states. The current division and differences at the moment should be evidence enough to show such a group cannot exist, and thus far no evidence has been shown, NWO predictions have been thrown for decades but offered little more than hearsay.

People give too much credit to the corporations and too little credit to the people, to the republic. If anything those people allow the corporations to cheat us out with this NWO garbage. Dont underestimate the diversity of the world and this nation. Dont underestimate the people and their influences in my opinion or else you are helping to be exploited.

I am neutral on that matter. I do keep an open mind but thats as far as I go for now.

Have not heard of that one.

No it was not, although prior to the 1980s the western powers did neglect to help their fellow human beings in africa and in so allowed it to spread until it began to hit the western nations themselves. AIDs came about by human error but it was not created or intended in anyway by any human.

No, just as unreal as the NWO. The thing one should understand about these conspiracies is also that they tend to be politically motivated and used at certain times. They dont exist, no private group can hold influence over the world, has not been proven, has been predicted for dictators but has had nothing to show for it. People give too much credit to the corporations and the worlds richestm trust me.

If your talking about those digital TV boxes that have marketing machines in them to record what shows your watching for research purposes.... then I suppose yes.... if you didnt intend for one.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Yes, it's not a matter of advanced technology, but brute force. It's not even as complicated as most people think.

Inside job; it's the only way it could have been done. Four guys in front of two hundred passengers and all they have are box cutters? You can barely inflict a minor cut with one of those, much less do realy damage; anyone who's ever held one (and that's almost everyone) knows this.

Sorry, but I couldn't care less

CIA agents; the three bums the Dallas police arrested because... they saw them shoot him...

NWO or whatever you want to call it; nobody rises to power all by himself. Even Hitler didn't get where did all alone (and no, I'm not comparaing Obama to Hitler).

Too obvious. Absolutely.

Another in a long list of poisons we're being fed.

Yep.

They are nothing but a lure; look at the freemasons while we do our dirty deeds. They know nothing and probably have a good laugh at those who blame them for everything.

Nope. I'm much more worried at what they bring into my home than what they take out of it...

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
anyone else have any opinions to share?

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
As for my opinions:

Yes. The evidence of a "hoax" crumbles upon further view. We did go to the Moon.

The government knew it would happen and exploited it.

Kurt Cobain was murdered.

I don't know enough about Kennedy to say.

He is a globalist, I would say a NWO is behind him.

Yes.

It's bad.

It's likely.

Maybe.

Maybe.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   

My answers to your questions:

Yes, the evidence is overwhelming. Of all the support needed for the project and names, why hasn't anyone come forward if we didn't go to the moon. That would be too big to keep a secret.

I believe our government knew what happened and let it so they could start a war. They were able to pass the Patriot Act very quickly (shame on Congress for not reading it), and the memos of dumping the First and Fourth Amendments are truly scary. Some parts of it may be an inside job, but we may never know until someone of rank steps forward and tells what happened.

Not to sound mean and callous, but it is none of my business.

The financial/military industrial complex. They have the CIA and other alphabet agencies help them. The alphabet agency then recruited a few underworld people to do their dirty work. They then can eliminate the underworld figures and make it look like mob hits.

It does seem all presidents have been labeled this since George I. I do think President Obama has true global appeal, but the NWO is actually the OWO. The powerful corporations and families that control them have been in power for hundreds of years. Nothing new under the sun here, and a true world order will not happen because the local bureaucrats do not want to lose any of their power.

Yes, and not at Area 51, which is a test wing. They are probably on known bases, stored in secure areas in plain sight.

7. What do you think of water fluoridation?

I would rather not have it in my water. I can spit out the fluoride in my toothpaste, but cannot do the same with drinking water. (They sell filters that take out fluoride and other chemicals.)

I believe Frank Zappa when he theorized AIDS was created by the CIA (or other alphabet agency) and tested on Africans in poor nations. It then spread to the others because of the sex trade.

The Freemasons are the offshoot of the Knights Templar and Teutonic Knights. The highest ranking members have access to the guarded secrets. I believe that secret is the lineage of Jesus and Mary Magdalene and their living descendants today. (Holy Blood, Holy Grail makes a convincing argument.)

Digital boxes do record and let ratings companies know what is watched and recorded, so yes on that one.

Those are my answers to your ten questions.

new topics

top topics

join