It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Hovers Near Navy Weapons Base!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by 12m8keall2c

Uggg. I didnt know this had already been discused
All that work for nothing
Oh well!

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
What about the witnesses?
Your telling me they made this all up?

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by guinnessford

Originally posted by BorgHoffen
It seems they are attracted to nuclear weapons.
This weapons station would more than likely contain some nuclear weapons.
Either radiation is a threat to them as well, or they are worried we will hurt ourselves and the planet.

I think either way you look at it, they could be worried we could hurt ouselves.
Either through waste, war, or just an accident.
I hope someone is worried.
We as a planet dont seem to be....

Yes. If only they could save us from ourselves. If they are indeed here now, then they have been for a very long time and witnessed what we've been doing to ourselves for just as long.

I'm not expecting an intervention any time soon.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Gosh, it's really tiresome with the never ending statements about how an advanced species would be COMPLETELY uninterested in a less advanced species.

If a being doesn't find interest in for example a working ant, a playing monkey or some other "less evolved" species, then that being is not that evolved anyway.

That said, and regarding the interest for weapons, they are not really interested in the weapons itself, but rather wants to be sure they are not/will be used.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
What about the witnesses?
Your telling me they made this all up?

Actual evidence is always more reliable then witness testimony. This goes for legal cases too. Just something one should always keep in mind

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadowland8
Chances are it was from another dimension higher up than the 3 dimensional world, and so it had to cycle between all it's dimensions since it can't be displayed at once in our dimension.

What absolute waffle! Can you back up your statement with any facts or is this just a fanciful personal theory?

What "chances" are there?
Why "higher up" and not deeper within or further outside or lower down?
How do you know "it can't be displayed at once in our dimension"?

"Chances are" I don't believe you....sorry.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

As a great man once said, "evidence absence does not relate to absence of evidence."

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
reply to post by greeneyedleo

As a great man once said, "evidence absence does not relate to absence of evidence."

That is great, but that is not what I am saying.

What I am saying is that witness testimony can only be taken with a grain of salt. There are a number of reasons for this. I can point them all out if necessary, but they are rather logical reasons that anyone can figure out
And when evidence is presented with eyewitness testimony - evidence that shows one thing, whilst testimony says another.....then evidence takes precedence over testimony.

All my opinion of course.

[edit on 3/22/2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
what happaned to this forum lots of pretty pictures has the jury been sequestered are we back to pretending again let me know its seems like someone threw a bucket of cold water on the real truth here

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
maybe the aliens are making contact with us! And where have i heard of a UFO shapeshifting! Very awkward!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join