It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Hovers Near Navy Weapons Base!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Eight witnesses watched a saucer-shaped, controlled craft hover and maneuver in the sky here for 26 minutes March 17 and then saw it disappear when more than 10 helicopters approached in what appeared to be a search mission.

The sighting was very close to Seal Beach Naval Weapons Station.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6c4688b97956.jpg[/atsimg]
Witnesses claim at one point the object seemed to be shape shifting...
Does the navy have any aircraft that can shapeshift?

Link

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Chances are it was from another dimension higher up than the 3 dimensional world, and so it had to cycle between all it's dimensions since it can't be displayed at once in our dimension.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
This case reminds me of the UFO Hunters episode "Alien Effects".

What would be very interesting is if this witness has photos of the 10 helicopters. That many helicopters is very unusual to see at the same time. If the photos clearly showed they were military helicopters that would definitely suggest something occurred in Long Beach.

Plus, then if the military denied they had any helicopters in the air it would help substantiate that the helicopters were airborne for a classified reason.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I wounder why they are interested in our ancient weapons?
I'm sure their weapons are much better

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I want to see the time-lapsed photos. Too bad there's no way to contact that person... Or is there?

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperSlovak

they want to make sure they can neutralize any potential threat for when its time to show up for all to see.

just sit back, relax, and enjoy the show; coming soon.

[edit on 22-3-2009 by reject]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Studious

10 helicopters aren't that unusual.

I worked at an airport that had a fuel contract with the military and about once a week sometimes twice, we would get 20 at a time.

Those were fun days, seeing as how we only had two 3000 gallon fuel trucks and they all wanted topped off.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I guess I was ill informed.

Still if he had photographic proof even one military helicopter was there and the military denied they had anything airborne that would be something.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak

Well, we observe and become fascinated through our observations of "Lower" Primates shaping weapons out of Wood and Stone, so why would any "Higher" life forms not feel the same way towards us?

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   
nice nice are you sure you dont want to run that flare theory out there again on this one or how about the 60yr old weather balloon theory that quieted them down last time what a bunch of horse hockey im thinkin that they send the chinnooks in to drive them off with the low frequency of the rotors resonance gives et a head ache helicopters seem to be always in the area after many sitings i think we can shoot them down with an f16 but then it would crash in el segundo and there would be too many witnesses and cnn wouldnt know what to do with all of them 10 or 15 yrs ago scientist said they were pretty sure there was probably a black hole out there some where but we dont know where after hubble now they say every galaxy has one so we went from 1 to millions of black holes in a little more than a decade oh yeah we got be the only ones in the universe if i hear that weather balloon theory one more time i think im going to spaz lets apply the truth serum to these people stop the madness

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
The person mentioned in the article who took the photos said that he took about 60 shots of the object over a 26 minute time period.

I do hope more photos of this thing are posted.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   
It seems they are attracted to nuclear weapons.
This weapons station would more than likely contain some nuclear weapons.
Either radiation is a threat to them as well, or they are worried we will hurt ourselves and the planet.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by BorgHoffen

I am thinking the same thing , maybe they are attracted to some kind of radiation that is radiating off those weapons. We sadly will never know but I wonder if they had any problems down in that base while the ship/entity was hovering above.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAgentNineteen

They use things like death rays and plasma based weapons while we use bullets
Them watching us is like us watching Indians hunt with bows and arrows

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I am positive somebody on ATS posted a thread about this, he saw a light and choppers chasing it after. I cant remeber what the thread was or what it lead too. It was only a couple of days ago so it cant be too far.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak

You are assuming they even have a "concept" of weaponry. Just because we Humans are a bunch of bone swinging monkeys doesn't mean that all species that evolve in the galaxy, (Or alternate dimensions) MUST war and use weaponry. Also, as far as battles in space? Our bullets, or and rapidly traveling mass, make far better weapons than any beam would. Kinetic kill vehicles 4 teh winz! What I'm getting at is this. Maybe they are looking on with bewilderment wondering exactly "why" we build these "weapons" and keep killing each other.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

have almost 60 photos of this sighting... you really must see them all to be able to appreciate what is going on here.

Yes, but he fails to provide all those photos. This photo is crap. It could easily be a known object flying and he got a very blury shot of it...due to long exposure. That is what this photo looks like to me......long exposure of a plane (or helicopter).

OP's image:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6c4688b97956.jpg[/atsimg]

Similar photos:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/779a42008a05.jpg[/atsimg]
(source: www.flickr.com...@N06/3371179017/)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1f92c202201c.jpg[/atsimg]
(source: www.flickr.com...)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4b91f7418459.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1fd0b4767ff3.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e4c705911bac.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4c4e18985d1b.jpg[/atsimg]

Witness testimony doesnt mean much when there lacks any credible evidence to match it. You just have to take it with a grain of salt and leave it at that.

Long exposure is great for 2 purposes: Art and fooling people by claiming its a UFO

[edit on 3/22/2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by BorgHoffen
It seems they are attracted to nuclear weapons.
This weapons station would more than likely contain some nuclear weapons.
Either radiation is a threat to them as well, or they are worried we will hurt ourselves and the planet.

I think either way you look at it, they could be worried we could hurt ouselves.
Either through waste, war, or just an accident.
I hope someone is worried.
We as a planet dont seem to be....

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by pazcat
I am positive somebody on ATS posted a thread about this, he saw a light and choppers chasing it after. I cant remeber what the thread was or what it lead too. It was only a couple of days ago so it cant be too far.

Yeah. It was posted two days ago, here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Originally posted by synchro
The person mentioned in the article who took the photos said that he took about 60 shots of the object over a 26 minute time period.

I do hope more photos of this thing are posted.

Here's a link to the photobucket account hosting the images:
s162.photobucket.com...

As I posted in the original thread started by cheekymamie...

Why were All the photos taken with an exposure time of 8 seconds?

Of course you're going to "see" oddities, trailing effects, and seemingly extraordinary images when taking photos while leaving the shutter open for 8 seconds... especially at night.

Here's a photo of an airplane taken with a similar exposure time:
www.komar.org...

Odd. The similarities to the supposed photos of a "ufo" put forth to support the claimed "sighting"

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
A bow and arrow still kills.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join