It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Accept Your New Chinese Overlords

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by proximo

well played. I was going to say the same thing, but instead of santa, use "well I want a pony, but we all don't get what we want".

We're effectively pointing guns at each other at all times. If a country disarms, they become just another target.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Avarus
So say the US melts down and China tries to cash in on their investment... I, for one, love my country, but would have no problem with the Chinese taking over peacefully. Would you all put up a fight or would you let them?

Let me explain with an analogy...
So you're married or you're dating someone. And you have all these problems with your relationship (relationship is analogous to citizens and their government). It doesn't really matter who you're married to, you will always have these problems. So is the Chinese government really any different than ours? I mean, politically structured, yes, but otherwise, the same problems exist.

Furthermore, we would technically be more of a Chinese colony. It's harder to govern us as a colony. Eventually, years later, we can have a second American revolution against China and start this ridiculous cycle all over again.

But until that day comes, I accept our new Chinese Overlords. I'd like to remind them that as a trusted marketing creative director, I can be helpful in influencing others to toil in their debt repayment camps. Who's with me?!

Let me get this straight you love this country, but would have no problem with the Chinese Overlords and people taking over peacefully. First of all I hope you speak Chinese and the Chinese if they try to take us over will not try to take us over peacefully. Secondly I believe this mentality of give up and surrender is typical of a few but I think not of the masses.

You have the Chinese Mainland government being Communist and with a flare of capitalism that started in Hong Kong. I would not trust you because I believe you would be the first to turn individual citizens of The United States Of America into any invading country other than ours that would try taking over our Mother Land. As far as I am concerned you would be an untrusted marketing creative director, what ever that is or means. This is a joke to influence others meaning U.S. Citizens to toil in Chinese debt repayment camps. You know what your up to you are not kidding me.

One thing is sure you would not put up a fight if China tried to take over. Remember Hillary Clinton was over in China for a reason and it was not to pet Panda Bears. China's problems are much greater than the U.S. because they have 5 times our population to feed and house.

Have you seen the millions of workers unemployed in China and the incredible long lines of unemployed Chinese waiting to be employment? I did not think so sense our news media is controlled by the NWO. Married or not humans have the same basic needs food, shelter, clothing and a job or career either here or else where.

[edit on 22-3-2009 by amari]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I can't forseee how this could happen? I mean afterall, the goverment made business with OUR contry behind our abcks adn without our consent or knowledge... that makes the deal default

new topics

<< 1   >>

join