It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the bible made up of 1337(LEET) and/or the masonic number 13?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Hi ATS users,
I have noticed something about the bible and wish to discuss my thoughts on it further. As the majority of you have probably seen zeitgeistmovie.com (if you haven’t you must watch that and esoteric agenda (google it) ASAP) and are aware of the religion piece at the start, I thought a few of you who enjoyed that might find this interesting.

Masons have an obsession with numbers and in particular the number 13. If you want to understand it a little better visit these links:
Bush and 13
Mason Numbers

Now I have never read the bible and think religion is more or less a load of ‘garbage’, but for some reason all the pieces of the puzzle are starting to fit together, real nice! So after looking at one of the above links and reading B could be 13 it got me thinking some more. What if the bible is Masonic and this (info I address further down) is some more proof? But there was a problem, there were two B’s. So I know a fair bit about a lot of different things and know of 1337 (LEET). For those that do know what this is here are some links:
Wiki 1337
Urban 1337

Now just the basis of 1337 speak is obvious, to conceal information from those that aren’t in the know and don’t recognise the language, to most (baaahh)ple it is just meaningless numbers. Now we all know the PTB enjoy these games and like their secret (not any more) language(s).
So I added 1337 to the rest of the bible and here is what I found (I have given a few examples as people look at things differently and may not see it from one example)

13-1-13-1-3

B I B L E
13 1 13 1 3

B = 13
I = 1
B = 13
L = 1
E = 3

B I B L E
13 1 13 1 3

Now if the masons used 1337 to make the bible all those years ago, that means 1337 is NOT a new concept but a very old one. However if this is just ‘another coincidence’ then 1337 truly is a new concept. However there is a bit more to this story yet, here it is:

*These points are referring to the spelling of the bible; in 1337.

• The two numbers you use in spelling it are 1 and 3, both are Masonic numbers
• 1 is found 4 times in the spelling and 3 is found 3 times, so 4+3=7, 7 is a Masonic number
• 1 and 3 appear in the number 13, all three are Masonic numbers
• When looking at the spelling 13 can be seen 3 times, then when added once each, the remaining 1(third number in shows this) you get 39, all are Masonic numbers
• 1-3-1-1-3-1-3 = 7 numbers to spell, 7 being the Masonic number
• Finally the Grand Daddy, add the spelling together, 1+3+1+1+3+1+3 = 13 Masonic number

These are just a few examples I came up with very quickly and I’m sure there are many more. As you can see if you look at the bible in 1337 it has Masonic written all over it. I can’t believe the amount of times 13 appears in it.

Also as I don't read the bible what aren't I seeing; you see 1337 also uses these frequently:
1 = i or L
3 = E
4 = A
5 = S
7 = T
0 = O

However 1337 is spelt with 1337 and 4, 5 and 0 were not used, therefore maybe 4, 5 and 0 should not be used when looking for othe hidden text. The numbers 1, 3, 7, 13, 33 and 39 are all Masonic numbers that appear in the spelling, so dear I ask, has it been called 1337 without our knowledge since the day the bible was being made? Or is it just another coincidence in this day and age?

The way I look at it now more so than ever is the 13-1-13-1-3 is an absolute crock of garbage, however I always leave the possibility open, that part of it may be true. It appears masons wrote it with 1337 and the love in particular for number 13. If I read the 13-1-13-1-3 I’m sure it would have nothing but masonry all the way through it, with all the Masonic numbers in it. Lucky for me I don’t read the Bible.

I’m very interested to hear what you guys think, coincidence or not? I also want to hear from people that read the bible, providing they have open minds and can see where I’m coming from. All the best and sorry if this is in the wrong spot,
kingdogol

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Have you not ever even looked through a bible?

If you mean that there are secret numerical codes hidden throughout I would say that it wouldn't surprise me but I can't site anything specific. The name bible, however, is defined.

1. A book. [Obs.]

--Chaucer.

2. The Book by way of eminence, -- that is, the book which is made up of the writings accepted by Christians as of divine origin and authority, whether such writings be in the original language, or translated; the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments; -- sometimes in a restricted sense, the Old Testament; as, King James's Bible; Douay Bible; Luther's Bible. Also, the book which is made up of writings similarly accepted by the Jews; as, a rabbinical Bible.

3. A book containing the sacred writings belonging to any religion; as, the Koran is often called the Mohammedan Bible.

Source: Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913)

source

By this definition we can assume that the bible is simply a book of teachings. Anyone brought up christian commonly accepts this as gods word and no more thought is given. Given that the bible of any religion is so often used as a means to control its followers, and that the bible has been re-translated so many times. I would be suprised if it hasn't been written with numerical symbolism inserted throughout.

The problem still lies within ourselves and our own personal definition of God. Are we to believe that god is an actual being, supreme in every way. As in a physical being who watches over us in the same way that we would watch over a living experiment. Or is it that god is an understanding, a supreme consciusness, even consciouness itself. The very universe of knowledge and reality.

If we start to think of god not in the physical sense, but in terms of an enlightenment, a realization of the truth of the interconnectivity of not just life but of Everything.

It is not our individual consciousness that we feel. It is consciousness itself that we Tap Into and experience. Could this be the heaven that awaits when these earthly bodys wear out. Does our soul, our essence, then join into and become a part of this all encompassing consciousness where we will be able to know and experience the whole of conscious reality. I think so.

The more I define God in this way, the more it seems likely that the bible is used as an instrument of manipulation.

What I take from the christian bible is that the main teaching is the absolute imperative that you believe. One must believe and one must believe that Jesus gave his life so that everyone else could have eternal life.

Again, some people think in earthly "material" terms and liken this to living forever in the heavens amongst ivory towers and streets of gold, where they can look down and watch over those still on earth and I doubt that they take the time out to stop and examine their beliefs any further. These are the people who fall prey to the manipulations.

Thinking on a more spiritually conscious and deeper level opens doorways to understanding and acceptance of who and what we are. Which is so much more than wage earners and builders of things. TV watchers and baseball players. So very much more.

Ironic that it is so obviously stated in a movie by a non human character, but this is a very meaningful and profound observation

For my ally is the Force. And a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. The force surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you. Here, between you, me, the tree, the rock...everywhere! Even between the land and the ship. -- Yoda

It makes me sad that nearly everyone has seen this movie and so many dismiss this concept as nothing more than the script of a muppet. Did George lucas know?

>sorry for the topic drift, but an uderstanding of god is relavant to understanding the manipulative and symbolic aspects of the bible

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlienChaserHave you not ever even looked through a bible?

No! I bought one as a joke and then knocked on a mates door, he hates Bible Bashers, that's what we call them in Australia! Apart from that I've never touched a Bible because I know it has nothing to do with what we are....etc....what you said.....etc.

Originally posted by AlienChaserGiven that the bible of any religion is so often used as a means to control its followers,

That's exactly what I was getting at, you sound like you are on the exact wave length I'm on, I believe whatever wave length it is, it is a GREAT ONE!

Originally posted by AlienChaserI would be suprised if it hasn't been written with numerical symbolism inserted throughout.

So I'm not the only one!?

Originally posted by AlienChaserThe very universe of knowledge and reality.

Yes, that is what god is, we are all god, god is all around, atoms is all that makes up your body, manipulate them and you can manipiulate gravity. I'm sure there is already a *top secret* database of all the different atoms/nucleus/electrons/etc, just like the periodical chart, there could only be a certain number out there and if you can find the opposite of something then imagine what you could create! I've been thinking a LOT about this, like the force or the matrix or energy or consciousness.....

Originally posted by AlienChaserIf we start to think of god not in the physical sense, but in terms of an enlightenment, a realization of the truth of the interconnectivity of not just life but of Everything.

AGREED

Originally posted by AlienChaserIt is not our individual consciousness that we feel. It is consciousness itself that we Tap Into and experience. Could this be the heaven that awaits when these earthly bodys wear out. Does our soul, our essence, then join into and become a part of this all encompassing consciousness where we will be able to know and experience the whole of conscious reality. I think so.

We already are that, we just can't remember....

Originally posted by AlienChaserThe more I define God in this way, the more it seems likely that the bible is used as an instrument of manipulation.

That is exactly what I was hoping more people would see the OP was about and repond with their opinions......maybe there really isn't as many enlightened souls here as I first thought.....

Originally posted by AlienChaserI doubt that they take the time out to stop and examine their beliefs any further. These are the people who fall prey to the manipulations.

AGREED

For my ally is the Force. And a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. The force surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you. Here, between you, me, the tree, the rock...everywhere! Even between the land and the ship. -- Yoda

I find there are many things like this in many movies, you just have to keep your eyes open. One time I had a quote from Yoda and Morpheus and it was pretty much them telling the apprentices the exact same thing. I forget the quotes, but it was amazing that they were saying the exact same thing in different words....

Originally posted by AlienChaserIt makes me sad that nearly everyone has seen this movie and so many dismiss this concept as nothing more than the script of a muppet. Did George lucas know?

People's attention span is short and the current way we live 'entertainment' is killing us, that is why I like movies like The Day The Earth Stood Still (2009) as it should provoke thought and with the newer more modern graphics a large audience should be captured and made to think, the trouble is the majorities think in terms of entertainment and
"why is it the US they invade?" (but if they were paying attention - it was not only the US)
"If we had the liberals then this would never happen"
"why didn't the aliens device send a message to us so we knew it wasn't going to destroy us?"
"etc"
The way I look at it is we are prehistoric, if another device landed and was threatened with guns, well how would it feel? What a way to say welcome to Earth, we look forward to meeting you. Humans are so prehistoric and there are very few of us here trying to stabilize and shake off the bad that currently inhabits the Earth (making it vibrate higher) and effectively save the human race.

Originally posted by AlienChaser >sorry for the topic drift, but an uderstanding of god is relavant to understanding the manipulative and symbolic aspects of the bible

That is OK my friend, like I say, EVERYTHING, is tied together and the sooner more people get over aliens are on earth -Strike That! I mean for the most, aliens are real! - the sooner more people can start to wake up and see loving people is the key then the faster we can make the jump.

Again, it seems you and I are on the same vibration, and hence probably have many of the same beliefs. If we don't it would only be because we have viewed different material and not other material the other has viewed. Either way I'm going to recommend a few things for you, as, well just see first if you have seen them or not.

Alex Collier 2008 Earth Change Conference
If you haven't already heard of him then you you could watch the 1994 interview to see what he's all about, though I highly recommend this 2008 Earth conference as he touches on it all anyway, if you believe ET's are real and all that good stuff then there is one 'specific' joke you will find hilarious and there is also other stuff he talks about that makes sense. I look at it like when you look into the deeper you, you know even if it's not true but it still resonates with you, then it's most definitely possible and therefore probably true as you need a higer level of consciousness to understand it in the first place, or a very open mind.

Contact Has Begun
So far this is the best description of god/energy I have seen.

Anyway thanks for replying mate, seems you have the same views on things I do.....

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Ummm.

The word Bible has an actual meaning. It is a collection of books. It literally means a collection of books. The bible is not a single book, it is a bunch of books combined into a single collection.

www.answers.com...

n.

1. The sacred book of Christianity, a collection of ancient writings including the books of both the Old Testament and the New Testament.
2. The Hebrew Scriptures, the sacred book of Judaism.
3. A particular copy of a Bible: the old family Bible.
4. A book or collection of writings constituting the sacred text of a religion.
2. often bible A book considered authoritative in its field: the bible of French cooking

Blind leading the blind.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   

I am the light that is over all things. I am all: from me all came forth, and to me all attained. Split a piece of wood; I am there. Lift up the stone, and you will find me there

If your leaders say to you, 'Look, the (Father's) kingdom is in the sky,' then the birds of the sky will precede you. If they say to you, 'It is in the sea,' then the fish will precede you. Rather, the kingdom is within you and it is outside you

Have you found the beginning, then, that you are looking for the end? You see, the end will be where the beginning is. Congratulations to the one who stands at the beginning: that one will know the end and will not taste death

These are quotes taken from the Nag Hamadi Scroll of the Dead Sea Scrolls. Funny how the catholic church has decided NOT to add them to the current bible even though they have been verified, and dated as accurate. BibleArchaelogy.org has this to say about the scrolls.

Probably the Dead Sea Scrolls have had the greatest Biblical impact. They have provided Old Testament manuscripts approximately 1,000 years older than our previous oldest manuscript. The Dead Sea Scrolls have demonstrated that the Old Testament was accurately transmitted during this interval. In addition, they provide a wealth of information on the times leading up to, and during, the life of Christ…

One does not have to try very hard to see that there is a huge deception on the part of the chuch. One does have to close ones mind, to believe that if the chuch doesn't accept this monumental discovery then neither should we. this is the very definition of sheep. Ever wonder why a religious congregation is known as a flock?

As always a huge motivator, among other more devious goals, is you guessed it, MONEY. If we were to learn that we can experience god privately and be the light of god everywhere, spreading love and oneness of spirit with all things, without going to church and donating money. The empire would fall. the domination would falter. Did you know that the largest landowner in the united states was the catholic church??

The bible that is published today, the biggest seller ever is NOT AT ALL the bible that was original written. re-defined many times as the traslators inserted their own agendas into what so many in the flock would obey blindly as divine word. This has been said to have even occured by accident when the most honest and trustworthy translator would struggle with the meaning a word or passage he would give it his "best guess" and would often be subconsciously influenced by his own wishes. I say his because it should be noted that the translators where always men.

For twelve years they had been subject to Kedorlaomer, but in the thirteenth year they rebelled. - genesis 14-4

Overthrow, take over?

genesis 1-13 And there was evening, and there was morning—the third day.

Isn't the number 3 significant to the masons as well as the ominous darkness here?

Revelation chapter 13

11Then I saw another beast, coming out of the earth. He had two horns like a lamb, but he spoke like a dragon. 12He exercised all the authority of the first beast on his behalf, and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose fatal wound had been healed. 13And he performed great and miraculous signs, even causing fire to come down from heaven to earth in full view of men. 14Because of the signs he was given power to do on behalf of the first beast, he deceived the inhabitants of the earth. He ordered them to set up an image in honor of the beast who was wounded by the sword and yet lived. 15He was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that it could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. 16He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead, 17so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name.18This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666.

BibleGateway is really a very good tool to quickly find and study the bible without having to read the whole thing looking for clues.

33 books in the old testament
13 in the new testament

I would say the bible has been perverted from it's original intent, to support the evil intent of men and enable them to lead the sheep in their flock as false prophets under the guise of being holy. people naturally meaning to be good are led towards the darkness.

Their are many in the societies who believe that through their actions they are actually causing the end time to come. They want the end of the world. They feel that they are the fulfilers of prophesy. Others want it because they worship the darkness they think it is better, stronger, more rewarding. easier to attain, and all about self. Self will self gratification with no regard for others.

It can be tricky to decide who's on which side. especially when I sometimes have trouble defining even myself.

[edit on 3/23/2009 by AlienChaser]

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by badmedia
Ummm.

The word Bible has an actual meaning. It is a collection of books. It literally means a collection of books. The bible is not a single book, it is a bunch of books combined into a single collection.

Blind leading the blind.

OK, so you believe it is the blind leading the blind, yet I bet before writing that answer you didn't even stop to think whether the old books, which were probably closer to a truth, if any, have been manipulated into one book - therefore editing out all the stuff they don't want you to know or see! Is your mind not open or not able to think for itself anymore? Or do you just like dismissing stuff simply because one idea is too hard to wrap your mind around or the posts are far too long to bother reading all the way through. If you had read I'm sure you may have seen what I was trying to point out.....

Also after looking at your avatar, I'm amazed you're not seeing the bigger picture here....

[edit on 24/3/2009 by kingdogol]

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
If you are interested, years ago I studied Biblical Numerics and it was very interesting to me. Here is a site that shows the meanings of each of the numbers in the Bible that have meanings.

www.asis.com...

Sorry, I never have any luck with adding links here the right way.

I'll take a look at the link you posted now, it sounds very interesting to me.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by kingdogol

Well if your theory is correct, there will be more words other than leet being used.

Better pour yourself a cup of strawberry Nesquick and start reading that bible!

I wonder if they use PWNED?

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlienChaser

33 books in the old testament
13 in the new testament

I would say the bible has been perverted from it's original intent, to support the evil intent of men and enable them to lead the sheep in their flock as false prophets under the guise of being holy. people naturally meaning to be good are led towards the darkness.

Others want it because they worship the darkness they think it is better, stronger, more rewarding. easier to attain, and all about self. Self will self gratification with no regard for others.

It can be tricky to decide who's on which side. especially when I sometimes have trouble defining even myself.

[edit on 3/23/2009 by AlienChaser]

I find it interesting there are 33 old and 13 new, amazing how numbers pop up! That's why every single human born has no idea about the world, because they are naturally being led towards darkness and don't think twice because they don't think or know they're doing anything wrong.

As far as people wanting darkness, well they really aren't humans anymore, they've been manipulated in so many ways and hence are the minority of society.

As far as deciding what side of the fence you sit on, well just make sure you do three positive things a day, and remember that you wouldn't use money if it was a world people like us designed, and will for that matter, re-design.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by kingdogol

Better pour yourself a cup of strawberry Nesquick and start reading that bible!

I wonder if they use PWNED?

Well that is funny, I just finished a big glass of Strawberry nesquick, how the hell do you know I drink that #, I don't think I've ever told anyone.....lol

And yes my theory is other words are being used, perhaps not PWNED, LOL! But I'm guessing it is a matrix of it's own, and people have just never found the right key to decode it. Plus it's missing a whole bunch of other information............

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ahimsaHere is a site that shows the meanings of each of the numbers in the Bible that have meanings.

www.asis.com...

Thanks for posting this, taking a quick look at the numbers I find it very interesting, I'm assuming these numbers are recognised by people in the know/global recognisation/etc. I come to these conclusions:

The way I'm describing the Bible uses numbers 1, 3 and 13.

From your source:

1 = Unity; New beginnings
3 = Divine completeness and perfection
13 = Apostacy; depravity and rebellion

From these numbers I can see how the 'PTB' could see them,

1 = There will be a NWO, unity will be forced on you, take that meazly humans.....
3 = When this NWO is implemented it will be perfect, we took our plan and implemented it in a way so you humans had no idea it was even going on, stupid humans, this is divine!
13= We will depraive you of your human rights and freedom no matter how much you rebel, to those of you who do NOT get implanted with our chips, take our vaccines, or mould to our ways, you will be cast as an outsider and thrown aside - hence apostacy!

Thanks for that link, it helps me confirm my thoughts on this in the first place. Do you have a different take on those numbers? or do you like the way that they easily fitted in with my theme, without even giving it too much thought?

[edit on 24/3/2009 by kingdogol]

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I can see it meaning that as well, but I can also see the numbers 1 & 3 being positive for those of us who are against the ones ushering in the NWO.

There is an article there at that site about the Illuminati in case you are interested.

I am still reading at one of the sites you linked to about the Masons. It does actually fit in with the Bible, but they are in the form of warnings about these people, their motives, and their ultimate end.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ahimsa
I can see it meaning that as well, but I can also see the numbers 1 & 3 being positive for those of us who are against the ones ushering in the NWO.

And 13 can also mean the rebellion that is going to be needed by the good people to stop it from happening, and this brings us back to one of the first laws of the universe, yin yan (aka balance). For every good there is a bad, it is the same thing in different ways.

Yes I too am still reading that link you posted, amazing how everything is related in one way to everything else.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by AlienChaser

Your post gives different numbers of how many books are in the Bible.

wiki.answers.com...

The names of the books can be found here:

www.geocities.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   

wiki.answers.com...

Well that wiki one fits in even better, 39 books in the old testament.....I wonder why that was......!? There sole number is 39, it is their most sacred number, then people being brainwashed and believing the Bible rubbish have made heir own testaments/versions and therefore can really be ignored.

But 39 in the old testament, yet another coincidence......!? I don't think so...

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by kingdogol

And 13 can also mean the rebellion that is going to be needed by the good people to stop it from happening, and this brings us back to one of the first laws of the universe, yin yan (aka balance). For every good there is a bad, it is the same thing in different ways.

Yes I too am still reading that link you posted, amazing how everything is related in one way to everything else.

Because I know that the Bible was written down by men and how a certain group ended up becoming the scribes, I am able to realize that not everything written in the Bible is of God. Satan has a hand in it's writing as well. Some of us know this and also know to check dates, pay attention to what is consistant and what is not, trace words back to their original roots, notice what language each book was written in so we can understand the meanings of the idioms, and use the numerics to weed out what is from God and what is from Satan.

So yes, I can see what you are saying and I agree with you.

[edit on 24-3-2009 by ahimsa]

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by kingdogol

wiki.answers.com...

Well that wiki one fits in even better, 39 books in the old testament.....I wonder why that was......!? There sole number is 39, it is their most sacred number, then people being brainwashed and believing the Bible rubbish have made heir own testaments/versions and therefore can really be ignored.

But 39 in the old testament, yet another coincidence......!? I don't think so...

Keep in mind that the church has tossed out a number of books that I guess they didn't like...which narrowed it down to this number that would make me think that it was done by those in high power in the churches who were also Illumanati.

I would like to continue talking with you on this subject, but your comment "then people being brainwashed and believing the Bible rubbish have made heir own testaments/versions and therefore can really be ignored." makes it clear that you consider people like me to be brainwashed and should just be ignored. Don't worry, the Christian bashers will sniff this thread out soon and you'll have many like minded people to talk to.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   

I would like to continue talking with you on this subject, but your comment "then people being brainwashed and believing the Bible rubbish have made heir own testaments/versions and therefore can really be ignored." makes it clear that you consider people like me to be brainwashed and should just be ignored. Don't worry, the Christian bashers will sniff this thread out soon and you'll have many like minded people to talk to.

I'm really trying not to drift of my original OP much more, but I believe if you believe in a Heaven and a Hell then that is you right, but I also believe the only reason you believe that is because you know deep down there is something greater that can simply not be explained, therefore you put it down to a Heaven and Hell. This is NOT the case at all and I'm sure if you had watched everything and read everything I had you would see there is a much much much bigger puzzle, the bible is just one piece of it.

Here's a good example, imagine humans in 1000 years from now (look how far we've come in just the last 100 years), we would be able to visit another planet and make the whole Jesus thing look real and therefore manipulate their society and leave them in a state of confusion, or under our control by believe in somehting that is in NO way remotely real.

I also partly believe that people don't like what their parents were/are until later in life when they can appreciate the values and have intellectual conversations, therefore perhaps without even trying to be different from your parents you just are.

Many also believe that without something else to go to there is no point in life and therefore if they think that and there really was something to go to then they wouldn't go to heaven. The Bible is just the biggest control tool in the world. While I believe that the Bible (without having ever read it) is 1/3 the truth, I also believe sciene is 1/3 truth and the other 1/3 is currently unknown.

Again everyone is entitled to their own beleifs and if you choose to believe what you do, then that is fine, though I also believe if there weren't people like me asking questions, like 'why when things die are kids told they go to heaven?' etc then the PTB would have total control as compared to the current mayhem going on all over the place...

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ahimsa

I did find those numbers last night So what I did is do a little checking and I found that the number of books varies (sometimes greatly) depending on what bible and what version you are looking at.

I was however, unable to repeat finding those numbers I posted above, I found them while looking through some work by Ivan Panin, who did a lot of work with the numerology of the bible. I had several windows open and I just can't seem to find the place where I got those numbers. It was a copy/paste but the fact that I can't repeat it leads me to suspect I was at a bogus website. most of the other passages with the exeption of the scrolls came from BibleGateways default New International Version.

I stand corrected on that point in my post. I generally try to be more thorough before posting, sorry.

I would also add that given the variences I encountered trying to find where I was last night, that it would be really be something if a numerical cipher could be found that holds true across the different versions.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlienChaser
it would be really be something if a numerical cipher could be found that holds true across the different versions.

Providing that the first one was written with secrest in it, (39 books) all the others really are of no concern as they are mearly others interpretations and therefore wouldn't hold a code/secret/etc becuase the people interpreting them (the people who wrote the newer versions) never thought/knew there was a hidden context/language to these books.

ALSO, just to note down, I'm not trying to say the whole Bible is made of leet and secrets, but even just the word 13 1 13 1 3 could be enough for TPB to know its a control device. Though I do belive if that is the case then there will also be certain verses that contain hidden messages, I'm guessing verses made up of entirley their numbers, 1, 3, 7, 13, 39 etc, any verse with just their numbers in it may contain a hiddden message - from the original version with 39 books. And being a secret society you would find it wouldn't be that simple, it would be those verses have a message but unless you start from the end and go forward (with just those verses) then you wouldn't see it, but even then there would be a basic algorithm like every 3rd verse (mason number) then every 7th (mason number) starting from the 13th.
Or something twisted like this. I could almost guurantee it.......

top topics

join