It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RAF UFO spotted by teen

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   

RAF UFO spotted by teen

www.thesun.co.uk

Stunned schoolgirl Harriet Rogers is convinced that the bright light seen above her home in Bridgnorth, Shropshire, was alien life.

The 13-year-old captured the odd spherical shape on camera as it moved across the night sky and bizarrely started to change colour.

She then jumped in the car with dad Barry and tailed the glowing ball as it hovered high above her house, about eight miles from RAF Cosford in Shrops.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I know, I know...its the Sun.
But at least they publish everything UFO related.

Besides that, I am actually quite intrigued by the video and pictures provided of the object in question.

The Ministry of Defence (MoD) said it had not had any reported sightings since Harriet saw the light on February 21.

An MoD spokesman said: “The MoD examines reports solely to establish whether UK airspace may have been compromised by hostile or unauthorised military activity.

“Unless there is evidence of a potential threat, there is no attempt to identify the nature of each sighting reported.”

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Thoughts?

www.thesun.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
This is an interesting video. It's the Sun though, so it's difficult to accept. How did she have a camera so readily available? It can't be a cellphone, because of the timestamps.

Something that's weird is that they put so much emphasis on the word "TEEN".

[edit on 3.21.2009 by Avarus]

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I was under the impression it was a cell phone camera-
maybe they added the timestamp later?

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
My thoughts are (since you asked):
1. Its the Sun, and nothing can be believed from them.
2. The video shows NO frame of reference, is crappy quality and the zooming in and out is nothing but distortion of whatever she is filming.
3. For all we know, she is filming a light on a pole or Venus and telling a tall tale to go along with the video.

"Cant be a helicopter, because I could not hear any rotary blades". Well if its far enough away, you would not. Clearly not the brightest color in the box.

Witness testimony should always be taken with a grain of salt. And her "evidence" is worthless.

[edit on 3/21/2009 by greeneyedleo]

new topics

top topics

join