It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Vatican Secret Revealed, Galactic Implications

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jb0311NY

Yea the hurt us here in NY the WTC was a stab in the heart...

Iraq had nothing to do with 911. If this is this common thought in the US army, then God help us all.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by twodee

Originally posted by Jb0311NY

Yea the hurt us here in NY the WTC was a stab in the heart...

Iraq had nothing to do with 911. If this is this common thought in the US army, then God help us all.

Where in this quote does it mention Iraq?

Stay in SA, stay away from trying to argue and flame people who live across an ocean

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by XIZTENZ

The pine cone of the catholic church is symbolic of the pineal gland, which is known as the 3rd eye, or the minds eye. As the father is found within, this 3rd eye is a "door" to the father.

In numbers, God says he will speak to prophets in a vision or in a dream. And both of those are activated through the minds/3rd eye.

Numbers 12:6 And he said, Hear now my words: If there be a prophet among you, I the LORD will make myself known unto him in a vision, and will speak unto him in a dream.

In this case, if the catholic church is guilty of anything, it would be keeping that bit of info secret.

The "war on god" is a war on consciousness/soul. And in this war those who are "evil" try to keep this door closed. They enter not, and they deny others entrance as well.

An open minds eye is the mark of the father.

[edit on 1-4-2009 by badmedia]

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Starred. Funny, coz I've just read all about starman and now I star you man! hehehe

You must be an interesting character, sir. My American friend also came from Iraq and he's a former marine. I'm going to Afghanistan to "serve" the industry (more of an engineering way). I hope more people like you are over there!

Chou!

[edit on 8-4-2009 by headb]
edit : re: the first part of the vid - YouTube says video is no longer available

[edit on 8-4-2009 by headb]

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
hmmm.... well he does always remind me, once a marine, always a marine. there's mo resigning, no retiring. so let me retact that. peace!

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Just spent quite a while going over the material in the OP's first post. It takes a while but I found it very absorbing.

The guy ("Wayne") who came up with the theory about star maps makes a very strong case even though he comes across as a bit of a self-promoting huckster on parts of his site. Still, his work is original, his site is complex and well-designed, and this theory deserves careful consideration.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

Ja, he even made his own Religon.... funny I didnt go look at it... I dont belive that you need a religon to love god, but to each there own.

Great stuff.... I showed everyone at work and they all went shell shocked back to their Vogues and maxims.

Perhaps I am looking at the wrong stuff, then again.. I'd rather look at the star of the gods

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
So!

Bringing this back up to the top is my intent... perhaps if I help one person more today I will be closer to god... Sure what is god.. Right?

I serve the hungry at a local church now, not once do I see a true Christ emulation.. he's gotta be fiction right? How do you make all good choices? Anyway the Christians there are mostly there to institutionalize their children. but Project Hope NY (sorry I forgot the URL its an org i think) is all good. I appreciate the time the leaders put in. Its more automatic to them, I like that. We should all feed the hungry.

www.starvation.net...

30 people die a minute due to starvation, as the Enlightened ATS crowd knows it's most likely ritual sacrafice. We can stop it. peacefully. They are our equals but there souls are recycled quickly in the name of Molach perhaps

I started dating on www.christianmingle.com just to see the people. Its hard. The world has deceived many. The words have betrayed. The lies have deceived. We will not die this way! This is evolution

Do not grieve in the suffering, dont waste your sacrafice.

So the Mason's or whoever you want to call them, still are building starmaps into cities. DC looks great. Are they evil? that I dont know, I cant tell. Are they secretly planning genocide for the masses? Perhaps they are pawns of interdimensional Reptoids, who I think are pretty cute sounding... Anyway

Is this just madness and coincedence? No I dont think so. I truly know there is no forever, just today. Don't let your sacrafice waste away.

So while Jay-Z and Kimbo Slice think they are Mason's, I know that they are rooks. Only moving one direction at a time.

So we can bitch, and moan, or we can trust that we can be good. Give a $20 to a bum, feed a family... Lets extend good so fast its like the H1N1

Take care... Whos got a better outlook than me? Huh?

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder
Just spent quite a while going over the material in the OP's first post. It takes a while but I found it very absorbing.

The guy ("Wayne") who came up with the theory about star maps makes a very strong case even though he comes across as a bit of a self-promoting huckster on parts of his site. Still, his work is original, his site is complex and well-designed, and this theory deserves careful consideration.

I'm running a bit late with this...........Well a lot late.....lol

Well Silent Thunder you got it right in ONE .......A self promoting huckster....Yes.......for the

FULL story go to :- ATS Aliens and UFO's The TRUE Story behind "The Hoax Heard Round

the World" (exclusive e.book for ATS visitors)

OR ALTERNATIVELY visit the HOAX thread on ATS :-

Alleged NASA affialiated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' signal from nearby stars

............................................198 pages

............................................3941 posts

And nine months in the making UNBELIEVABLE read and enjoy

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by twodee

"as for iraq i visited babylon but I saw nothing really... I did see the great humans of Iraq, and that opened my eyes....

Yea the hurt us here in NY the WTC was a stab in the heart..."

^^^^^^Quote from the OP page 2 or so....^^^^^^

I found that quite unbelievable too, surely our military is aware of who attacked the USA on 9/11/01. It sure as heck wasn't Iraq. Osama Bin Laden is a Saudi Arabian not Iraqi. Please OP tell me that you don't think the Iraqi's flew planes into the world trade center. Please, for the sake of my sanity.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder

You are right there..............Wayne's his name

............Self promotion's his game

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

If the earth was really expanding that fast the pyramids would be piles of blocks.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join