It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Video - No real planes hit World Trade Center (Continuous Pieces)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by mosey
i havent stated anything about TRUTH.

I think that's really all that needs to be said.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

yes it is, simply because we are talking about theories. none of us have absolute truth about anything, and to think you do is absolutely absurd. What I can say is that the videos are equally absurd, based on confident common sense. If you want to lie to yourself about what you're seeing, go ahead, but if you actually claim to know the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth then you are completely naive and ignorant. We are the public. we are the cattle. I cant tell you the truth about 9/11, but I can tell you that the videos contradict all different sorts of reality and physical laws, not to mention the source that released the videos... (In case you need help with that one, I meant major news outlets and the major media). Once again, I'll remind you that you havent even given me a decent response nor a single valid point. you are arrogant and you think you know everything without a single sentence to back yourself up. The only people that know everything are those involved in the self inflicted terrorism known as 9/11. muslim, asian, russian, american... it doesnt matter. once you all start realizing that you are all brothers, you'll realize that countries are only forms of seperation and alienation. you only notice differences between yourselves and other humans instead of the uncanny similarities. if you claim to be one of these people who knows the absolute truth about the events of 9/11 then you must be immediately involved with the execution of said events. otherwise, you are simply one of the many cattle who loves to think of themselves as knowledgable and intelligent instead of always learning and possibly wrong.

now, why dont you pick out a random sentence out of my entire response and comment randomly on it... continue to ignore the rest of my post like you constantly do.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Be prepared mosey!

bonez will respond by telling you the following:

First of all, he will let you know that he thinks you're a disinfo agent.

Secondly, he will tell you, you've been debunked by him.

That's about it!

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   

and how!

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by matrixNIN11

now since you and the perps have NO CONCLUSIVE PROOF OF LIVE FOOTAGE WITH REAL 767 BOEINGS aka 11, 175, 93 and 77, to assert there were, is just that, an assertion

Following your logic, I can no longer believe anything I dont see with my own eyes.

Since I wasnt there when you were born, you dont exist.

Yeah. Thats logical.

CT

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   

haha, you are right, you should always believe what you can see because the military will never fool your eyes.

So what are you talking about you clowns, the towers are still there, just have a look with your own eyes,lol.

www.youtube.com...

D.Duck

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   

I wouldn't count on it if I were you!

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

yes it is, simply because we are talking about theories. none of us have absolute truth about anything, and to think you do is absolutely absurd. What I can say is that the videos are equally absurd, based on confident common sense. If you want to lie to yourself about what you're seeing, go ahead, but if you actually claim to know the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth then you are completely naive and ignorant. We are the public. we are the cattle. I cant tell you the truth about 9/11, but I can tell you that the videos contradict all different sorts of reality and physical laws, not to mention the source that released the videos... (In case you need help with that one, I meant major news outlets and the major media). Once again, I'll remind you that you havent even given me a decent response nor a single valid point. you are arrogant and you think you know everything without a single sentence to back yourself up. The only people that know everything are those involved in the self inflicted terrorism known as 9/11. muslim, asian, russian, american... it doesnt matter. once you all start realizing that you are all brothers, you'll realize that countries are only forms of seperation and alienation. you only notice differences between yourselves and other humans instead of the uncanny similarities. if you claim to be one of these people who knows the absolute truth about the events of 9/11 then you must be immediately involved with the execution of said events. otherwise, you are simply one of the many cattle who loves to think of themselves as knowledgable and intelligent instead of always learning and possibly wrong.

now, why dont you pick out a random sentence out of my entire response and comment randomly on it... continue to ignore the rest of my post like you constantly do.

THUMBS UP!

Especially your last paragraph, hes famous for that. I love how people claim to be truth activists, and are "proactive researchers" but then decide to just throw on the blinders when things don't fit what they have spent so much time on.

Human nature makes us identify with what matches our beliefs, and shun what doesn't. This is a classic example of that. (Throwing the possibility of bones being a complete disinfo goof out the window) I would have to assume at that point, that he has spent so much time researching hypotheses that rely on planes, that for him to accept the fact that:

- planes don't melt into buildings
- things in motion fail to stay in motion when they slam into steel (or at least should decelerate)
- Theres no way that an alluminam airliner hull can travel right through a skyscraper, protruding out the opposite site IN TACT,
- That you can't claim a plane is "Dive bombing" when the best media propaganda clearly shows the plane level and cruising...
- that planes far exceeding their maximum recommended speed are hard to control, and are liable to break apart at such extreme speeds
- people who have never flown a real 767, cannot dive bomb from the sky and perfectly into a building
- Maximum speeds for airliners cannot be achieved at sea level
- Spewing half truth as full truth is just as bad as spewing no truth

would ruin his beliefs. If he could just accept any ONE of the aforementioned concepts, he would understand that it's just not possible. But as mosey said, its time for bones to grab one point we made, and run with it and bounce bounce bounce like a bunny on a hot plate.

GJ HI FIVE GOGOG~~ BONES UR AN ALLSTAR OMGAD BEST EVER BEBUNKOMANIAC IN THE WORLD EVAR LIVED WP

[edit on 30-3-2009 by king9072]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Again, if there are no planes, where did the engine come from? I stated it was still smoking to show that if it was planted, there were secondary actions to complete to stage it. No answers huh???? Just like the explosives in WTC 7.

I suggest reading the book "102 minutes" which takes into account numerous eye witness reports from that morning from those who survived. We can talk all we want from our homes but these people lived it, breathed it and survived.

Remember, this thread is about NO planes not the Truth...

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
Again, if there are no planes, where did the engine come from? I stated it was still smoking to show that if it was planted, there were secondary actions to complete to stage it. No answers huh???? Just like the explosives in WTC 7.

I suggest reading the book "102 minutes" which takes into account numerous eye witness reports from that morning from those who survived. We can talk all we want from our homes but these people lived it, breathed it and survived.

Remember, this thread is about NO planes not the Truth...

first of all... thank you king! i cant stop laughing at your last sentence

second, it looks like we have bonez' Protégé just owned us with his unbelievable post. in classic bonez form:

"hmm, I have been completely owned... what to do... OH! i know! they didnt destroy my jet engine TRUTH! i'll run with that!"
alright alright ESDAD, you got me! I have no comeback... but, just so we're clear, can you please confirm the jet engine you are talking about...

this one? this is the Boeing Boeing 767-222/ER jet engine you are talking about of course?
ok... yup totally got me.. even though the engine in my sh*tty ford tempo is bigger. still, i guess you are right. i got no answer for that one.

and last but not least!
"Remember, this thread is about NO planes not the Truth..."

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by mosey

This is what I get for trying to imply that the no engine theory has no impact on the Truth movement. I was just trying to keep the thread on track.
I cannot even help the other side...

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
reply to post by mosey

This is what I get for trying to imply that the no engine theory has no impact on the Truth movement. I was just trying to keep the thread on track.
I cannot even help the other side...

the thread being on track is the problem.
people stating the no planes theory are claiming for certain that there were NO PLANES just because the videos are fake or [snip]. yes, we know the videos are completely fraudulent, anyone who cant notice that should watch them again...however, that doesnt mean that there were no planes on 9/11.... us at home would never know that because we werent there. i think the post needs to be pushed in the direction of "the videos cannot be real" instead of "No planes", because really, this is what we're actually discussing because this is what we actually have evidence of. planes, holograms, missles... we dont know. we must be open to the possibility of all of these in order to proceed further.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 30-3-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   

the more and more i read the replies on this topic the more and more i am frusterated at the common sense in human beings.

Can you explain how a reliance upon lossy, poor-quality, low-frame-rate, Internet video for anything evidentiary is remotely related to anything that could approach "common sense"?

The "September Clues" videos were similarly pathetic, and falling firmly within the purposeful "disinformation" category as the hopeless video linked in the opening post of this thread.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by mister.old.school
The "September Clues" videos were similarly pathetic, and falling firmly within the purposeful "disinformation" category

That's why most everyone within the 9/11 TRUTH movement has deemed tv fakery and the no-plane theories disinformation and banned the discussion of such theories on 9/11 truth forums.

As you can see, my name is in many of their posts because they don't know how to debate civilly. They would rather attack, call names and act childish as they've done over the years, than have to deal with the debunking of their "theories".

And all while they do this and swear up and down that there were no planes and that their low-quality, blurry internet videos scientifically and factually prove there were no planes and all the videos were faked, the whole world is laughing at them and their ridiculous claims.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   

has anyone watched september clues? plane or no plane, this set of videos actually points out how and why the videos are fraudulant, and it IS clear as day.

I strongly suggest you spend some time with this thread here on ATS -- New Video: september clues exposes 911 TV Fakery
More specifically, my contributions at the following links:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
### www.abovetopsecret.com... ###

And there is more to consider in this silly thread-starter from the same group -- ABC Live 911 Coverage was Totally Fake (UPDATED) - "TV Fakery"
These people purposefully falsify their information and create lies to support their conspiracy fakery. See my posts --
www.abovetopsecret.com... (BUSTED)

We have here, agenda-driven conspiracy fakery. Nothing less.

[edit on 30-3-2009 by mister.old.school]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by mister.old.school

I've also busted them more than once purposefully making things up to propel their agenda. Nice list there.

One more link I'll add:

September Clues and tv fakery debunked
arabesque911.blogspot.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Now that the mods have cleared up some of the garbage. Let's continue...

none of us have absolute truth about anything

One thing that is ABSOLUTE TRUTH is that thousands of people watched a plane slam into the south tower with their own eyes. It was recorded by at least 43 different video cameras by major media, independent journalists AND home videos from private citizens. Every single one showing the same plane and the same sounds.

Both plane impacts also left plane debris on the ground. One of them being a smoking jet engine that the tv fakery cult would rather say is planted. The planters must've taken a torch to it right before they planted it so that it could be all steamy and warm.

you are completely naive and ignorant....you are arrogant and you think you know everything

Very mature. You go ahead and keep calling people names so you don't have to deal with getting owned with debunks. Try being more civil and a little less confrontational and maybe somebody might start taking you a little seriously.

Originally posted by djeminy
bonez will respond by telling you the following:

Oh yeah. Yet another post dedicated to me. Shows the continued maturity and civility of the tv fakery disinfo cult. They can't deal with the debunks, so they attack instead.

Originally posted by king9072
- planes don't melt into buildings

If the steel columns had failed, I'd almost agree, but the columns didn't fail. Only the connectors did. You keep forgetting about the B-25 the melded into the Empire State building in 1945. Must've been tv fakery then even though they didn't have tv's:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2174b3241f94.jpg[/atsimg]

- things in motion fail to stay in motion when they slam into steel

Once again, the steel columns didn't fail. The connectors did.

- Theres no way that an alluminam airliner hull can travel right through a skyscraper, protruding out the opposite site IN TACT

Wow, BLATANT disinfo in that claim. There was no exit hole in the south tower for a real fuselage to have exited:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fb3953e10f0c.jpg[/atsimg]

And there was no plane inserted into the live stream for a fake fuselage to have exited:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3c29f00c94c6.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f1744371cf2d.jpg[/atsimg]

So what you just claimed is purposeful and blatant disinformation. Very sad.

- That you can't claim a plane is "Dive bombing" when the best media propaganda clearly shows the plane level and cruising

Oops, more blatant disinfo again. Two shots of the second plane coming in from a higher altitude. The plane didn't level out until the last approx. 3 seconds:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/42d92959bf9d.gif[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c83323b4df6e.gif[/atsimg]

- that planes far exceeding their maximum recommended speed are hard to control, and are liable to break apart at such extreme speeds

Obviously not as indicated by the 43 different angles of the second plane slamming into the south tower.

- people who have never flown a real 767, cannot dive bomb from the sky and perfectly into a building

Which is why the planes were more than likely remote controlled as that is the plausible going theory.

- Maximum speeds for airliners cannot be achieved at sea level

They can if they're coming down from a higher altitude as shown in the 2 animated images I posted above. You would need some kind of understanding of flight dynamics to understand.

If he could just accept any ONE of the aforementioned concepts, he would understand that it's just not possible.

I've just shown every single bit of it to be possible.

BONES UR AN ALLSTAR OMGAD BEST EVER BEBUNKOMANIAC IN THE WORLD EVAR LIVED WP

More mature posting. With comments like these, it's no wonders you don't understand flight dynamics, camera angles or simple physics.

Remember, this thread is about NO planes not the Truth

Yes, you've shown time and time again that you don't care about TRUTH and only care about spreading purposeful disinfo. We get it.

[edit on 30-3-2009 by _BoneZ_]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Maybe should ask how to explain this

Pretty neat trick getting that airline seat in back of car.

Of course they will have some idiotic reason what this can be true.....

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
Maybe should ask how to explain this

Pretty neat trick getting that airline seat in back of car.

Of course they will have some idiotic reason what this can be true.....

should it not be burnt? so... one seat? and an engine out of a model airplane? thats the proof? you guys give me a headache. all i've said is that there are too many problems with the videos. the videos were all immediately taken by the authorities, then released (some YEARS later). how can the major media be a reliable source? anyways. it really is a pointless discussion with you folk. The videos have many holes. different flight paths, different angles same backgrounds, same angle different background, planes that vanish along a perfect line (up until the tip of the wing), impossible speeds. forget it.

I watched someones attempt at debunking this theory here:

www.break.com...

funny how a f-4 Phantom weighing 60000 pounds ACTUALLY TRAVELLING AT 500mph does not pierce concrete ALONE, without intense reinforcements.

made up mostly of titanium:

Commercial (99.2% pure) grades of titanium have ultimate tensile strength of about 63,000 psi (434 MPa), equal to that of some steel alloys, but are 45% lighter.[5] Titanium is 60% denser than aluminium, but more than twice as strong[5]

while a 737 weighs 70510 lbs... not all the much difference, lightweight aluminum alloy... going MUCH slower.

i just dont see your logic. I guess I just dont know the truth like you guys.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join