It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Dollar Biggest Decline In Quarter Century On Fed Bond Buying !!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
No doubt you are correct...that is what we the people need to do. I have read so much about a coming revolution...it is just that I do not think the few who have done something...write to your congressmen/women, call, write to the senators, vote, etc (I have done all) along with monetary support for some
organizations that exist to keep government in check ...tea party protests...etc...can stem the tide.

I wrote alot about the constitution here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

So I question...if it can not be done peacefully,can it be done at all?

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Hegel's Dialectic actually states that Thesis + Antithesis = Synthesis. In other words, two opposing ideas will create a combination of both ideas. If the American people are afraid of an economic collapse but are unwilling to accept a global currency then the solution will be a synthesis of those two issues.

Perhaps this is a good place to apply this particular dialectic, let's try it

Economic Collapse + Global Currency = Amero

It's just a guess

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadowflux

It is a possibility of that happening, but all and all people aren't stupid they are just asleep. People are starting wake up in mass though.

A global currency isn't going to go over so well. Many people are starting to see the reality of the situation and understand the implications of a global currency. They understand the implications and know that it is the end of American sovereignty.

People are not a stupid as what the media would have you believe.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Perhaps that may be the interim goal...I have seen the global currency propelled to front and center. It is in mainstream media already...whereas the Amero shy of one or two soundbites on MSM never has been acknowledged. My thoughts maybe the Amero was disinfo...

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

I agree with you shy of a small aside that most of the populace that is awake intends to be law abiding and that we now have The Patriot Act...which makes nearly action that would be revolutionary...illegal.
Aside that is from peaceful protests, and political activism...imho.

Things changed big time with The Patriot Act, and the creation of The Department of Homeland Security.

[edit on 21-3-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   

True, but there is a breaking point. They are pushing that breaking point as we speak. You also have to remember that an Armed revolution against a tyrannical government isn't illegal, as long as that government is tyrannical. That is exactly what the Patriot Act established is that the government is tyrannical.

You also have to remember that there are 80+ million gun owners and they all understand that overthrowing a tyrannical government and replacing it with one that is constitutional is what is provided by the 2nd amendment.

The MSM has turned into damage control there are millions of millions of people that down right angry and realize that the government is breaking the constitution they just don't show you that side of it.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Almost as if Bush and company knew that the next president was going to need to quell domestic unrest in a strict way. Notice that Obama hasn't repealed it.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   

They are pushing that breaking point as we speak. You also have to remember that an Armed revolution against a tyrannical government isn't illegal, as long as that government is tyrannical.

Agreed. Only thing is the tyrannical goverenment has so many more ways to make it almost impossible to use force, without jeopardising our loyalty to The U.S. Being labeled a terroist these days is not unheard of and who has the will and courage and means to fight that?

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Yes the Bush Administration laid the foundation, and the Obama Administration was full of "promise of change" though I am sure we will see none in that area. In fact, DHS has grown, and many agencies that were outside of it are now inside of it. More power in all situations to call
"T" for terroist!

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   

I see what you are saying. But you are assuming that people will care at that point. All the tea parties going on, and soon to be tax revolts, how many people are actually going to care what they are labeled.

If it actually does get to that point people aren't going to care what they are labeled, people are starting to see through the smoke screen.

I just see a very different outcome than what a majority of people think. Right now many many people think that "we the people" are out numbered when and if things start going down it won't take much to see that "we the people" are much bigger and stronger force.

Just like now, people keep hearing, oh we will be out of recession by the end of the year and blah blah blah, but when they talk to people on the street and take a look around they see a very different picture.

That is the thing, the MSM can only portray a certain reality, but they can't fake the actual reality. I think people over estimate the MSM's abilities.

Think about how many people have stopped watching the news because they have realized that it is all BS and are angered every time they do watch because they see that our government is incompetent and are starting to see the complete hogwash for what it is.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Well if we are talking end game scenario...like total end you may be correct in that many will just reach the point that they decide to fight.
And I agree with your scenario...armed citizens will not be ignored...
While I like the idea of a massive showdown...it seems we as armed citizens have no real leverage when the government has weapons such as The Pentagon's Ray Gun and The Active Denial System...

..www.cbsnews.com...

By the way...you signature is awesome!

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   

I've never doubted for one second that the American populous could succeed in overtaking the government. However, what does worry me is what do we do when we win?

I've heard much talk of tearing things down but I haven't heard one word from anyone on what we intend to build when we're done.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   

I will support any popular revolution so long as the intended goal is to restore the Constitution word for word. Repeal any law in conflict with the Constitution, abolish any institution in conflict with the Constitution.

I will accept nothing less.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Fed’s treasury-bond gambit: the mother of all rescue plans!

“Of all the things that Washington has put together to get us out of this financial mess, I think what happened Wednesday is probably the most important,” says Ed Yardeni, an economist who heads Yardeni Research in Great Neck, N.Y. “This affects so many people.”

But markets have shown that the Fed’s attempts to energize the economy don’t always work as intended. The Fed has already slashed its own short-term interest rate virtually to zero during the past year and has introduced a range of large, innovative programs to get credit flowing again. Yet turmoil in credit markets has persisted, and job losses have mounted.

features.csmonitor.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Thanks!

Well, the tactics will evolve around those weapons. ADS only works with large crowds and they only work in one direction. The ray gun is the same, if that scenario were to take place it would be extreme guerrilla warfare. Also you have to take into account how many of those weapons do they have? They can't have anymore than a few hundred because they are so new, also the ray guns are still underdevelopment. There really isn't any actual data to prove that it is an effective weapon dealing with a large scale insurgency.

Personally, I hope things don't get that bad. I hope we can be resourceful enough to circumvent that scenario.

We would just start over, add the appropriate amendments to stop this situation from happening again. And hold new elections.

There will be a vacuum created if it was to ever happen and order would have to be re-established. It all depends on what kind of revolution takes place, if one even happens.

You have a french style revolution, and American style revolution. If a french revolution takes place we are all screwed it will be anarchy for years to come while the producers get eliminated, which will leave us with no means to rebuild.

If an American style revolution takes place then there would already be a group of elected officials ready to step up and take power right after the tyrannical government is overthrown.

Unfortunately we are heading for a french style revolution. So, no I don't agree nor support a revolution. All though I think a peaceful revolution is needed. My vote is peaceful revolution, and if they deny us that then head for the hills because things are going to get very, very, ugly.

[edit on 22-3-2009 by Hastobemoretolife]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Well I am not for the French Style Revolution...have you read A Tale of Two Cities? I suggest you put it on an immediate read list...
we need to be much smarter than the French...I would say that they had no cause except pure rebellion...and inane rebellion at that. I hope you are right about the ADS...I actually think it is pretty cool weapon.

reply to projectvxn

I will support any popular revolution so long as the intended goal is to restore the Constitution word for word. Repeal any law in conflict with the Constitution, abolish any institution in conflict with the Constitution.

I will accept nothing less.

Well said, I back that plan!

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hastobemoretolife

People are not as stupid as what the media would have you believe.

Hope your right about that Hastobemoretolife, but sometimes I fear...

MSM in the crowd......They interview 50 persons and pass dumbest people on news broadcast. They always pass the interview with the guy or girl that will reflect the pre-concepted expectations.

In riots, if they interview someone; it will be an old lady shocked, and a punk who can't barely sustain is own native langage, and who favors it.

Spicy scenes end up in those, low budget, cops pathetic TV shows.

GEAB - Global european anticipation bulletin, are quite strong, they forecasted all that was coming, but i don't think they are right about Europe. They won't escape it so easy, since the exposure of their banks in Eastern Europe will be fatal.

BTW : Geab is available in english, for those interrested.

All the currencies will suffer badly, so get gold, silver.

Big Gamble: some may say that maybe it is time to consider buying real estate, with a mortage as high one can, since the value of the property should go up. But still a big gamble since folks won't earn lot much and therefore the demand for real estate might not be there, specally if there are civil unrests.

On the other hand, increasing mortage as much as possible, considering one's ability to pay back, might be interresting. Get equity to buy gold, silver.

As these precious metal rise, you sell, and pay back your loan.

If there is too much trouble around. You don't pay back the loan, and take the leave in Namibia with your metal

The dollar is toasted, so what ? Be sure they will replace it by another fiat currency.

A gold currency, could take place only if there is a sole currency for the entire world, avoiding fluctuation. But this is sound money and cheaters-banksters don't like that.

But wait : look what I got here. You will scream.

'''The fed is planning moves that would more than double its balance-sheet assets by September to $4.5 trillion from $1.9 trillion.''

This is taken from Eric deCarbonnel, The fed planning 15 fold increase in US monetary base.

www.marketskeptics.com:80...

Buy gold and silver and other comodities.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Our dollar has been the most manipulated form of currency in modern history. The days of free markets are long gone. It didn't take a rocket scientist to know that the short term dollar boom was a short lived event. Why didn't I think of this? Betting on the dollars decline against the euro? I could of made a nice chunk of change!

A lot of people already know the obvious but I'll say it so there is no doubt, this whole economic recession / depression is nothing more then controlled demolition. We all know what comes after, a one world currency when there are enough people out of work and desperate enough to accept another repackaged scam on a global scale.

I can hardly read this sort of material anymore because I want to punch my computer screen.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   

I'll have to go find that book and read it, thanks for the recommendation. A French revolution is a big huge resounding NO!. I don't want anything to do with it. I'm with projectvxn, I will only support an American revolution.

You haven't ever seen video of ADS? Here is one and there are others in the sidebar: Active Denial System It isn't exactly quick, also there is a video somewhere of a guy defeating it with a mattress.

I have no clue what is going to happen though we have the fed monetizing our debt and the only solution TPTB seem to be able to come up with is spend more money, like we haven't spent enough. I figure if spending money was going to work something would have happened by now. But things only seem to be only getting worse.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Venge Vatican.
Loot London.
Wank Washington.

Everyone counterfeit money and crash capitalism.
Welcome The Venus Project.
Yay!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join