It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Federal Reserve is robbing America

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
So I wanted to find out exactly who owns the National Debt. The current figure for the National Debt is $11,039,686,130,898.10

We owe the federal reserve every bit of that plus interest. How, do you say? Simple.

For every dollar that is printed and put into circulation we owe the federal reserve $1.04 (average interest rate 4%), plus printing, shipping and receiving and storage costs.

But wait, that's not all.

Then the central banks loan the money to the branch banks +interest and then the branch banks loan it to the people who own the money +interest.

By the time the dollar gets into our hands, it may have cost up to $5 or more.

Then, the government sells bonds and treasuries to other countries, basically piling that debt on top of what we already owe the Federal Reserve.

By the time the average citizen goes to cash their paycheck, it's worth 1/10th of what it would be if the government took control of printing/issuing money.

So the Federal Reserve has robbed United States citizens of $11,039,686,130,898.10
And this same system happens all over the world. People enslaved to the bankers, and the people who make the laws to allow bankers to enslave people.

The writers of the constitution knew very well the problems with central (for profit) banking The Federal Reserve and its branch system should be kicked out of this country, and the people be allowed to exchange product/services without the greedy bankers on our coattails.

www.treasurydirect.gov...
www.treas.gov...
www.federalreserve.gov...
www.calculatedriskblog.com...
business.theage.com.au...

I know this video has been posted many times on ATS, but I will put it in just because it's so prophetic.

Money Masters

Google Video Link

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I believe we should get rid of the Federal Reserve, but how would the money supply be monitored, and or regulated? What is the alternative? I'm not being a smart ass. I really like to know what ther alternatives are.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I say everyone go and buy up every Monopoly game you can find!

Since Fiat Money is worthless in reality, why not just replace it with Monopoly money?

Keep everything priced as it currently is and just switch...

No real need for old fashioned banks...if you just loan money at face value...no interest...borrow 10 pay 10 back...

Just every city find/vote in one good honest hardware store owner/ect and make him/her treasurer.

??? something like this could work...if everyone was honest enough to turn in all the original money to the treasure, who would then start with a zero balance for all citizens and give say...$200k to each family to start out with...

...anyways just ramblin' I guess...unless anyone could work it all out???

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by kettlebellysmith

We could Nationalize the federal reserve. In fact that would be the constitutional thing to do.

We need a central bank, but it should be nationalized. That is how we can get rid of it and still have it be with in the scope of the constitution.

I would like it to become apart of the treasury. It would wipe out 3/4 of out debt or more overnight.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hastobemoretolife
reply to post by kettlebellysmith

We could Nationalize the federal reserve. In fact that would be the constitutional thing to do.

We need a central bank, but it should be nationalized. That is how we can get rid of it and still have it be with in the scope of the constitution.

I would like it to become apart of the treasury. It would wipe out 3/4 of out debt or more overnight.

Yes, that would be a big step. We could also sell the Gold in Fort Knox, Denver Mint, etc, since the dollar is not backed by gold, so gold reserve values are controlled by Jewish gold cartels.

Using that money, and nationalizing central banks into non interest charging money distribution points. We could even still use debit cards, and electronic banking. But the banks would be federal government employees who are paid by a much smaller tax collection because we wouldn't be paying interest on the National Debt.

new topics

top topics

join