It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Letter G is a Symbol for the Philosopher's Stone?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
IIRC Fetch was proven wrong many times on this board and gets very nasty when cornered by facts. If he told me the sky was blue I would get a second opinion.

[edit on 18-5-2009 by RWPBR]

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:02 AM
link   
the letter G came about before the masonic or Rosicrucian orders were developed, those orders were seeded from the Templar spanning back to the 10th and 11th century's. the order of the Templar secondary goal is to provide protections to those thing found most holy and true. I.E. the Templar primary duty is the seeking of truths, the protector/Guardian of those truths today are the Masons and Rosicrucian s.

the masons do not protect the knowledge of things but the Rosicrucian do. it is the masons that Guard the material where the Rosicrucian Guard the knowledge.

These are the rules of Godfrey king of Jerusalem and the creator of the Templar order. like any order it has its spin offs and authority given to those spin offs. where the red stone may be Guarded by the masons the knowledge of its creations is Guarded by the Rosicrucian. just as Godfrey of bouillon is the Guardian of the holy sepulcher, so are the others Guardians of each specific part seeded to them by the Templar.

to add to the thoughts i now suspect that the "G" is for those that Guard the truths and secrets of the truths. truths that are some times beyond religious concepts.
edit on 18-7-2014 by CommonTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: CommonTruth
Except the "G" is not universally used; it is primarily an American device.

Also, how can there be "orders were seeded from the Templar spanning back to the 10th and 11th century's" when the Templars didn't start until ~1118 AD (ie 12th century). Plus the Masons predate the Templars (see Regius Poem).

Actually Hugh de Payan was the creator and first Grand Master of the Templars. King Baldwin II allowed them to be headquartered on the Temple Mount. The Rule of the Order was written by St. Bernard of Clairvaux.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   
BUT!... why did the masons take away every castle and church and land holdings from the hospitalers after they took it away from the templars....???

Is there any truth to born in blood???

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 11:20 PM
link   
thank you for your arguments. this still remains the first question of the author of this thread.

What are some other meanings to the Masonic G?

and its headline of

The Letter G is a Symbol for the Philosopher's Stone?

where as i have now provided an other alternative explanation as well as interjecting the meaning of those orders in relationship to the Philosopher's stone or the red stone. i believe i have stayed with in the flavor of the thread.

i certainly do not wish to argue the time line. if i were i would state that the first crusade began long, long before sword was put to body. it is too bad Soloman's temple was destroyed so many times long before the Turks invaded.

i find the symbolism highly interesting and similar in all the sects. curious isn't it?

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: CommonTruth
I found your alternative explanations erroneous so I responded with the facts of the matter.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join