It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Public schools teach Muslim, not Christian, religion

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Aermacchi

"No person who denies the being of a God, or a future state of rewards and punishments, shall hold any office in the civil department of this state. . . .

Remind me when Obama denied believing in God? Or heaven and hell?

The only thing unique was that the Government would not become a Church like the Church of England and it was to promote the Christian Religion since that happened to make up most of them in different sects.

Yes exactly, a Church which controlled the will of the King of Britain through religious bantering and prophecising.

That implies separation of Church & State, not a disharmonious unity of it as they had in medieval Britain.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by sadisticwoman
reply to post by Salt of the Earth

Just because it doesn't sit well with your religious bigotry, doesn't mean they're actually bad people.

I don't know what you mean. I'm not a religious bigot. I'm not a bigot at all.

I think we need to leave the Muslims alone, and pray to God to forgive us for what we have done to them. We need to get our soldiers out of Iraq and Afghanistan NOW, stop the bombing of Pakistan, and stop threatening Iran. We need to stop sending weapons to Israel to terrorize and murder their neighbors with. We need to try to help the suffering people in Iraq by helping them rebuild the country we have destroyed, send them doctors and medicine, same with the people in Gaza and Afghanistan. We need to open up the torture dungeons and release all those poor people immediately. We need to get rid of the Patriot Act here at home, start impeaching many of the politicians and officials who have conspired with offshore banks to steal our treasure and to lie us into wars for profit.

If you think this is bigotry I think instead you are guilty of doublethink and doublespeak as explained in Orwell's book 1984.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seasick
The way women are treated in many Islamic nations is reprehensible if not downright disgusting. You can't jive me, I've been in Kuwait, Iraq, Qatar and throughout the the UAE. These are among the more "liberated" of states at that. I have a daughter, and I would not want her force fed this type of "religion" at school, and I'd actively protest it. Learning about other cultures and religions in a strictly scholarly and educational context is one thing, and it acceptable. I don't find it acceptable to expose other people's children to belief systems with the intent to mold them into it, however. My daughter is more than her ability to have babies and she will not be any man's religiously sanctioned punching bag. No thanks. That said, I do not agree with our troops being over there and NO I do not think we should stay another day. Let them do what they will. And if you think Muslims aren't "fornicating and aborting" then you are sadly naieve and probably should travel more places.

I think the Muslim women are treated just as well as the women here in America are. In fact, it's getting so the majority of men in American don't even like women at all, they just like other men. And they want to sodomize their own wives and don't want any children and have slept with hundreds of women (and maybe men too) by the time they get married. Muslims are virgins, men and women both, when they marry, and they treasure their children and their families. I don't see this as an evil thing at all. I think these people need to be left alone to live their lives, whether we agree with their religion or not is not our business to go sending planes across the ocean to shock and awe them.

As to the fornicating and aborting Muslims, maybe the ones involved with Americans might. Not the rest. The shieks of Saudi Arabia is another story. They are total perverts and are part of the white slavery traffic, paying half a million for women and children. They also are joined at the hip with the Zionist Neocons and are just despicable people who have sold their souls along with their Freemason friends, and they themselves are Freemasons.

9/11 was an inside job. The people of Iraq or Iran or Afghanistan or Pakistan or Lebanon or Ossetia or Gaza any of these countries we are bombing into the stone age now had nothing to do with 9/11. 9/11 was a plot by our own government in concert with the secret governments of Englanad and Israel. It was a false flag attack, just like the USS Liberty or Gulf of Tonkin or a lot of other false flags that evil governments pull off when they want to go to war for profit and control.

110 story skyscrapers made of reenforced steel and concrete do not go SPLAT at the speed of gravity because there are a couple fires burning in the upper floors (fires that are going out, starved for oxygen and burning black smoke). The third building, Building 7, was not hit by any plane and the owner, Larry Silverstein, admitted on the Discovery Channel, and the clip can be Googled up anytime, that he had building 7 "pulled" (slang for controlled demolition.) It takes many weeks to prepare such a building for demolition, so people are very gullible and naive if they think such a feat can be pulled off spur of the moment, like run in and throw a stick of dynomite and watch it tumble.

[edit on 24-3-2009 by Salt of the Earth]

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aermacchi
I have been to Iran and I think they were some of the most Gracious most freindly people I have ever met but they have a hatred of Jews and they have been brainwashed into thinking the Holocaust was a hoax. They get taught things you would have to see to believe and if anyone nukes anybody I would say Israel should nuke them because Iran has every intention of nuking Israel as soon as they can get the Bomb. That may be any day now.

I never said a damn thing about what I thought of the holocaust, did I?

Show me where I said I think people need to die if they do not believe 6.5 million jews died in the holocaust.

You said the Jews should nuke them before they get the bomb. You seem to have thought it was fine for the Jews to hate the Muslims and nuke them, even when they are helpless to defend themselves, but if Iran hates the Jews this is not an understandable thing but rather worthy of being obliterated? I just don't get it. Perhaps you just misspoke yourself and didn't mean it the way it came out. But that is the way it reads.

When I ask you for a definition of what Zionist means ...

A Zionist is someone who believes the Jews deserve Palestine, that we must help them secure it, and even beyond. Zionists come in degrees and types. The most severe Zionists are Talmudic Jews who believe themselves to be a type of superman and are prepared like Hitler to conquer the world and establish a Fourth Reich of Jewish supermen. These think nearly every nonJew must die, that the entire world must be ruled in a NWO by the Jewish antichrist messiah from his throne in a rebuilt Solomon's Temple in Jerusalem. These Zionists finagle to deceive and coerce America to give her blood and treasure to help the Jews kill the Arabs, the Russians, the Chinese, and to conquer the world.

Other Zionists are dupes, victims of Zionist propaganda put out by the true Zionist Jews and favor the neocon Zionists preemptive wars and torture dungeons and police state imposed on the U.S. because they believe the boogeyman propaganda about deadly terrorists ready to fly a plane into their house or that bin Laden is going to get them.

Ultimately Zionist Christians, who are the biggest dupes of all, favor WWIII, nuking and attacking many nations, at such time they expect to be raptured and the rest of the inhabitors of the earth will be left to learn their lesson for not believing in their rapture doctrines.
Got It?

I'm glad to see you don't appreciate being called a Zionist. I wouldn't appreciate it either. It's about the worst thing you can call somebody and the last thing I would want to be. Considering your reaction to being called a Zionist, maybe I judged you too harshly.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ablastard
What the author of that article failed to mention is that Moses is not only an important figure in Judaism, but also in Islam. In fact, Muslims believe that Moses was a prophet of God and that he was given the Ten Commandments by God on top of Mount Sinai, just like the Jews believe.

Thanks for including information here to refute the hatemongering, warmongering propaganda that the Muslims are bloodthirsty savages who worship the moon and carry curved scimatars between their teeth to behead people who won't convert and who dream of having a hundred virgins waiting on them in Paradise.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
It's always my pleasure to debunk shameful propaganda, no matter who writes it! Deny ignorance...

Below is my original post, for those who missed it
Original Post: Major Premise in Article Debunked

[edit on 3/24/2009 by Ablastard]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Salt of the Earth

Originally posted by Seasick

The way women are treated in many Islamic nations is reprehensible if not downright disgusting. You can't jive me, I've been in Kuwait, Iraq, Qatar and throughout the the UAE. These are among the more "liberated" of states at that. I have a daughter, and I would not want her force fed this type of "religion" at school, and I'd actively protest it. Learning about other cultures and religions in a strictly scholarly and educational context is one thing, and it acceptable. I don't find it acceptable to expose other people's children to belief systems with the intent to mold them into it, however. My daughter is more than her ability to have babies and she will not be any man's religiously sanctioned punching bag. No thanks. That said, I do not agree with our troops being over there and NO I do not think we should stay another day. Let them do what they will. And if you think Muslims aren't "fornicating and aborting" then you are sadly naieve and probably should travel more places.

REPLY: Seasick, you are quite correct in your response, and Salt of The Earth should be warned about TROLLING and being WAY off topic in his rants.
Now, on to business:

I think the Muslim women are treated just as well as the women here in America are. In fact, it's getting so the majority of men in American don't even like women at all, they just like other men. And they want to sodomize their own wives and don't want any children and have slept with hundreds of women (and maybe men too) by the time they get married.

REPLY: You obviously know and have studied nothing about what you wrote above.

"....Muslims are virgins, men and women both, when they marry, and they treasure their children and their families. I don't see this as an evil thing at all. I think these people need to be left alone to live their lives, whether we agree with their religion or not is not our business to go sending planes across the ocean to shock and awe them."

REPLY: Muslim men and women are virgins when they marry? The men are allowed to fornicate with young boys, so they are still considered "virgins" when they marry. That's OK with you?
If a Muslim woman is raped she is most often stoned to death in public, an "honor killing." That's OK with you?
Saddam, a Muslim, torturing children in stinging rooms, and rape rooms for both men and women, used to coerce "the truth" from people? That's OK with you? We were not at war with Iraq, but with Saddam. Now the people have the freedom to choose how they wish to live and governed.

"...As to the fornicating and aborting Muslims, maybe the ones involved with Americans might. Not the rest. The shieks of Saudi Arabia is another story. They are total perverts and are part of the white slavery traffic, paying half a million for women and children. They also are joined at the hip with the Zionist Neocons and are just despicable people who have sold their souls along with their Freemason friends, and they themselves are Freemasons."

[edit on 24-3-2009 by Salt of the Earth]

REPLY: Where does one start here? What? .... you read a few threads and now you're an expert? You haven't been anywhere, 'nor studied much of anything, which is painfully obvious. You have no clue as to the true meaning of the word "Neocon", what it represents or who started it.
Perhaps BTS would be a better place for you to play.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
To those who are open minded. If and when you find the time, and if it is of interest to you, go to www.warroom.com... and watch the video titled "What Islam is Not."

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Godfather of Conspira

Remind me when Obama denied believing in God? Or heaven and hell?

Remind me when I ever said that

The only thing unique was that the Government would not become a Church like the Church of England and it was to promote the Christian Religion since that happened to make up most of them in different sects.

Yes exactly, a Church which controlled the will of the King of Britain through religious bantering and prophecising.

No

That implies separation of Church & State, not a disharmonious unity of it as they had in medieval Britain.

They didn't "imply" any such thing. You see this is the supreme court and they don't mince words. They didn't imply and you are just reading into it and adding your own interpretation but I can assure you, the supreme court would have no problem saying it just like that if that is what they meant BUT ,,

They didn't

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join