It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orange Lights seen over Oxford, UK...Again!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Hi everyone,

Just documenting my most recent sighting of something weird in the sky over Oxford before I forget it. This is the second time I have seen a light like this move over the city in less than a year. Tonight, at 20:20pm on the arrival home (just off the Woodstock road) my wife and I looked up to catch an orange light slipping silently overhead at what seemed to be at least 1000ft (I can't be precise at all but it wasn't near the ground) in a NNW, SSE direction. It looked like a small fire. As it drifted over the buildings, I made my way to the rear garden for a better look but could not see it, probably to do with cloud. Anyone else see anything? I want to get to the bottom of this as this is the second time. This looked like it could very well be terrestrial, I just want to know what it is.

Thanks in advance,
Th8nker

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Did it look anything like this? Please watch the whole video.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Th8nker

Hello and great news on your sighting. The thing you saw is almost certainly an a ufo orb of the amber/orange type. I've seen lots like those in my avatar filmed in Derbyshire. I love your description of them being like a fire, even the WW2 bomber pilots coined the name Foo Fighters for them from the French word for fire so the story gos. Oh and before they tell you Chinese lanterns/marsh gas/balloons these things do exist and even wackier are connected to massive radiant white motherships!

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Chances are this person saw the real thing Phage. The ufo orbs exist and are documented throughout history. Time to accept the massive amount of evidence out there actually adds up to something......... That ufo orbs are real!

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

Let's let the poster decide.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

The possibility that what you call "UFO orbs" exist does not mean that we should accept anything that looks like an orb in the sky, that would be a big mistake.

Also, almost any light in the sky looks like a "UFO orb", specially when seen through a camera.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Hey everyone,

I'm aware of the lanterns that people keep talking about and I'd have to say yes, the one tonight is similar in appearance. Saying that, the first time I saw the light (back in around Apr 2008), it was still relatively early in the evening and was far brighter, too bright to see any form. In my opinion, that definitely wasn't a lantern. It looked like a very bright orange star moving in the same manner as the one tonight, only much slower. I was at a barbecue at the time and everyone saw it for a good fifteen minutes. What interested me in the two events were they were remarkably similar, both objects heading in the same direction, no noise and both locations no more than quarter of a mile apart. Whether or not this is a regular thing out here is beyond me but both events are virtually identical. I'd love to know if anyone else has seen these things, shed some light on the subject. There must be other witnesses for certain. This is a heavily populated city here and I know Oxford has its fair share of ATS members.

Th8nker

new topics

top topics

join