It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What lies in Copernicus crater.....

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
ArMaP: what lies in Copernicusr: rocks. Olivine or was it Ilmenite in the central peak? Who cares.

The way I understand 'lies' is the real subject of this topic: lies about NASA.

Originally posted by Majorion
Over 500 whistleblowers and witnesses could ALL be wrong and mistaken?

500??? You must be kidding, right? If not I want names.
Donna Hare
Karl Wolfe
John Schuessler
Ken Johnston
Richard C. Hoagland
Clark C. McClelland
...?

You can count Gary McKinnon if you want.

[edit on 2009-3-25 by nablator]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ngchunter
For instance, would she mistake this for a real ufo?
www.miqel.com...

If this is not a "real" UFO have you identified it? Lens flare maybe?
www.scientificexploration.org...

Edit: Just found an article about it:
www.ufologie.net...

[edit on 2009-3-25 by nablator]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by nablator

Ever heard of the disclosure project?..

Now.. I kindly responded to ArMaP's request.. why did you bring this up again? ... ArMaP, would kindly intervene again, or is there a skeptic's bias?

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Majorion

This has nothing to do with being a sceptic or not, it is just a question of good forum behaviour, and from what I think I know about both (based on your past behaviour) I was expecting things to go back on topic.

I was also expecting that this "Space Exploration" forum would not be "infected" by the type of discussion that has been common on the "Aliens & UFOs" forum in these last three or four weeks, with pages and pages of direct discussions between members that have little or nothing to do with the thread topic.

As I am not a moderator or FSME on this forum I can not do much more than any other member, but like any other member I can click the "Alert" button if I think that things are getting out of hand.

So, once more, nablator, could you please keep on topic? Thanks. (I hope)

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
OK, I've had time to look at the image. This is an exercise in futility. Despite the 16 bit format it reveals not much in the way of new information. If you scan a black dot at 4,800 dpi as a 16 bit .tif, you still get a black dot.

I was hoping for hidden details in the shadows, but alas there are none. We still have an image of dirt and rocks with slightly more detail revealing that it is in fact, dirt and rock.

I don't know what else to say other than I'm glad history is being preserved as best as they can.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Stop gimballing the thrusters, and get back on topic!

Topic is "What lies in Copernicus Crater"
not "Who lies in the government"..although as an aside, those comments can stand. but when the whole thread leans into discussing it, you all lose.

so, Please stay on topic!

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
On topic, I could not open that image on ISIS, probably a limitation of the virtual machine in which I have it installed.

Dang it seems I need to upgrade my software too... I really didn't want to have to buy Photoshop for Vista

Hey ArMaP got a little more info for ya... just an FYI... I think I will use email though... a little later today. Let me know what you think

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Well my sincere apologies if I was even remotely perceived as derailing the thread off-topic, far from it, I wasn't even the one whom brought this up in the first place.

You won't get any trouble from me Mr. spacedoubt.

Zorgon, I would love whatever info you can pass on through email.

Kind Regards,,

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by spacedoubt

Stop gimballing the thrusters, and get back on topic!

I think ngchunter and I are responsible for going off topic, talking about Donna Hare's credibility as a witness, etc. Sorry about that. Although I do think it's relevent I'll try to keep the blinkers on in future.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join