It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Triangle UFO lights footage w/comparison videos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
The Triangle video lights..extremely weird, unconventional light config, no FAA mandated lights, weird behavior (lighting him up with spotlights?) This whole thing doesn't resemble anything conventional I've ever seen.

www.youtube.com...

Comparison videos-
Fixed Wing commercial aircraft night landing:
Take note- the wingtip flashing lights, rate of movement over the subject
and lighting.
www.youtube.com...

Medvac Helicopter landing at night
Take note- Abundance of FAA/safety lighting, rate of speed/movement in the sky and over the subject.
www.youtube.com...

Again, the original video bares very little resemblance to these conventional craft in lighting, movement and behavior so one can only conclude its 'something else' that which I really can't say.

Discussion..

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by atsbeliever

thanks for posting, interesting video

i have to say the first video is most likely an airplane. the three lights in formation look like landing lights on a commercial jet. the middle of the video is strange because the lights change shape but that might be because of a turn being made. the last part of the video looks like they have turned on all the landing lights. the strobe light is also an indicator that it's a plane.

no audio is suspicious also.

this is just my observation and i could be wrong

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by atsbeliever
unconventional light config

That I certainly cannot agree with. Its as conventional as it gets. Now if the lights had been in a square formation or something, it'd be unconvential...

Out of all the things to guess, one type of plane obviously stands out: a B2 bomber.

It would obviously help if the author of the video said he filmed it near an airbase or airport, but it'd be too easy

[edit on 21-3-2009 by merka]

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I guess you didn't look at the video of the conventional plane I posted, it looks nothing like it. The only thing they have in common is that there is lights, but other than that the configuration is different, bizarre even?

Edit:

I just found a video of a B2 flying over head at night! It looks nothing like the original video, certainly not an exact match by any means so I think we can rule that out. Notice the light configuration is entirely different, NO WINGTIP FAA LIGHTS.
If there's further argument I'll be forced to make a side by side comparison with diagrams but I hope it wont come to that, anyway this lays that theory to rest.

www.youtube.com...

Originally posted by merka

Originally posted by atsbeliever
unconventional light config

That I certainly cannot agree with. Its as conventional as it gets. Now if the lights had been in a square formation or something, it'd be unconvential...

Out of all the things to guess, one type of plane obviously stands out: a B2 bomber.

It would obviously help if the author of the video said he filmed it near an airbase or airport, but it'd be too easy

[edit on 21-3-2009 by merka]

[edit on 21-3-2009 by atsbeliever]

[edit on 21-3-2009 by atsbeliever]

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
People should note (if you WERE to compare the B2 with lights on to the 'ufo' video, the lights of the B2 are 1 out in front and 2 behind in its landing configuration, the 'ufo's' lights aside from having many unusually placed lights if one where to try to match its lights going forward they would be reversed to the B2s, meaning if its a B2 its flying BACKWARDS! No no no.
Aside from all the other points I made about the light differences between these ariel objects..they are quite different.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
How come there isn't any audio? Also, are you by a military base of any kind?

I must say it doesn't look like a B2 or helicopter. Maybe a blimp?

top topics

join