It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

25 Random Things About Michael Jackson's Stuff

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   

25 Random Things About Michael Jackson's Stuff

finance.yahoo.com

Short on cash and owing millions on his ranch near Santa Barbara, California, the Gloved One is auctioning off 2,000 personal items next month to raise a little scratch. Here are 25 fascinating facts we discovered while leafing through the sale catalog.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I always thought MJ was weird..."A" sexual and never wanted to grow up. I never did believe he was a child molester and I never listen to pop.

I do feel sad though for what has happened to him. He never deserved all this.

The man that did the song "Man in the Mirror" Did not deserve to be a Pariah.

Google Video Link

finance.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Its time.

Its time we all look at the man/woman in the mirror and make that change.

Its time.

Will you look?

Its way overdue.

The time is now.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I never thought he was a paedophile either,yes a hellava weird guy that does crazy things..but not a paedophile..and even then,maybe its just society and cultural *norms* that make me think some of his actions are weird.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
-edit- retraction of statement. Did not see OP's post since he/she was on ignore.

[edit on 21-3-2009 by TwiTcHomatic]

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TwiTcHomatic
So where does the "25 random things" come into play from your topic title.

This is misleading to get people to read your post, only to find your personal opinions on his crimes.

Its the title of the news article. I would have called it something different but it was the title of the news article I took the snippet from. I wanted to call it Michael Jackson selling his stuff to survive his debt or something.

[edit on 21-3-2009 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TwiTcHomatic
-edit- retraction of statement. Did not see OP's post since he/she was on ignore.
[edit on 21-3-2009 by TwiTcHomatic]

I am on your ignore list because of this?

Knowing

Then you reported me to a mod for it?

When if you were to read further down you would have understood what I meant.

To the poster that thought I was taking a jab...you replied to my u2u saying a Moderator agreed and you did not pursue it. The above statement explains about using both hemispheres of the brain...the left is logic...the right is where we communicate with our higher selves. Most people that think left brained believe those that have this communication are nuts. It is NOT a slam to state that someone did not use both hemispheres of the brain, most men are left brain most women are right brain, most scientists are left brain most artists are right brain. We use different proportions of both...some more than others. I should hope this Moderator the person talked to that thought I was throwing a jab was not going to give me a warning for that! I would like to be able to state my opinions without fear of what I say ends up in ATS court for some statement that was innocent and not attacking another member.

new topics

top topics

join