It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Disney movie with UFO imagery, Roswell newspaper cippings and Reagan, and Clinton speeches...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
So I'm not sure if anyone here has had a chance to see "Race To Witch Mountain" or not. I got chills just watching the first few minutes of it. There is footage of Roswell newspaper clippings, Reagan and Clinton giving speeches, and countless UFO imagery. ALL of this in a Disney movie. Don't take my word for it. Check it out and tell me what you think of the first few minutes of it.

Google Video Link

Well maybe someone can shed more light on this.

Oh and I forgot to mention crop circles and possible nuclear explosions...

[edit on 21-3-2009 by DragQueen4Peace]

[edit on 21-3-2009 by DragQueen4Peace]

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
If that's a new Disnazi movie, is it legal to post up here?

Not being a pernickerty bugger or anything, but if it's not it could land this site in the plopsie.

They always use sketchy questionable imagry though, been doing it for eons.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

Well I took that link down. I'm gonna put up a youtube link if I can find one.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
yes i did, and i was really surprised by it. They really went overboard in the beginning. They probably showed almost every single video of ufos i have seen in my life! About 10min of an intro with ufo clips, government representatives and presidents talking about the ufo phenomenal!

It was really amazing, clearly ment to tell people this stuff is real. The same thing can be said at the end of the movie after the credits when they are talking to the news people about their experience.

It also reminded me of Transformers the movie, when at the end the couple of being asked if they think the government would hide the existence of alien life.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I haven't made it to the end of it yet. I have a link to a better quality one but it was on a diff site. This google video version is #ty but it's their ass not ours. I'm just embedding google video code. ;-)

new topics

top topics

join