It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stimulus/Bailout Total Exceeds Total US Money Supply

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Great, someone else is paying attention!

Wonder how much more punishment and subservience the people can take till they learn to restate their inherent sovereignty?

We have all the grounds for a Revolution, guess the people haven't been pushed far enough? Is this what they mean by the term 'pushover'?

If one of these UFOs we see so often these days ever were to land on your lawn and interview yourself (one of the subjects), what would you have to say for yourselves? I'd be a little embarrased to me human if I was part of THIS 'system'. I don't see any evidence of Freedom or Sovereignty anywhere on the planet. I think people forgot what they were endowed with in the first place. Self sufficiency is virtually nonexistant. Nature is free. What happened to your world? Divided and Conquered?

[edit on 22-3-2009 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Hello Americans. I just shoved your apathetic self to the ground because I can do whatever I want with you. Your soul is mine and you are all my pawn slaves.

[signed]The Fed

he opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature saying, 'Come and behold!' and I saw, and lo, a black horse, and he who is sitting upon it is having a balance in his hand
bible.cc...

That's right.. America is that black horse trying to balance the world ecocomy.. The last chapters of revelations are coming true. Democracy and freedom are not synonymous. We support the world's thugs and murder innocent people calling it the "War on Drugs" or "War on Terror." The drug war and war on terror is JUST A WAR ON REVOLUTION. Democracy can't survive unless people are starving, hungry, and enslaved in 3rd world dictatorships.

Immortal Technique
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
Words of truth

[edit on 22-3-2009 by libertytoall]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
First I want to say thank you to everyone for their interest in this thread. Thanks to the internet the truth will always leak out.

In an international sense I believe the reason for keeping the data secret is to not scare away international investors. Countries like China own a large stake in our currency and there is much fear in both government and finance that these countries will realize how worthless our fiat money really is and dump it. If I understand the system correctly the dumping of this money will be akin to the Fed dumping billions of dollars into the system and cause massive inflation.

In addition the US will lose it's foothold as the most powerful economic force in the world. This is why we should never have sold off our domestic industry and relied solely on economics to maintain our power. With a fiat money system it's only a matter of time before everything falls apart, especially when international opinion of us is so low.

Like others have said, the data is still there, it's just the collection system that is gone. I think it would be ignorant to say that other countries aren't collecting the same data and coming to the same conclusions we are. However, it's a tangled web, other countries have a large stake in our economy and their economies rely greatly on ours. This, I believe, is why we haven't gotten the data from another country either.

When you take into the account the fact that the M3 totals were increasing at almost double the rate of the M2 totals almost 4 years ago I can only imagine what the true M3 total is. Considering that $11.6 trillion dollars is allocated to one sector of the economy, namely banking and insurance, I think it's a safe bet to say that the M3 totals are well in excess of the reported $8 trillion.

What this means to the American citizen is that the Fed has been trying to prevent the flood of massive inflation for a few years now. It seems that the rapid growth of the M3 totals coincides with the bursting of the US Housing Bubble sometime around 2006 even though we didn't see much bursting on the ground level for another year or two.

When you follow the trail all the way back you really see that this has been a long time coming and has been a multi-administration effort with Clinton being the one to pass a financial services deregulation act that repealed a prior act introduced in 1933 as part of the New Deal. The New Deal, for those that don't know, was a plan to help fix the economy during the Great Depression of the 1930s. This action by Clinton set the stage for the first wave of financial services conglomeration.

I think it's important that people know and understand the kind of information we have in this thread. I feel that a lot of citizens don't understand what went wrong and are like jelly fish who are slaves to the tide of the ocean. To many this whole situation we find ourselves in now may seem to have come out of no where but in fact has been planned by private interests for quite some time.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cyberbian

Debt is slavery, and we have all just been enslaved. Anything you ever thought you saved, or invested in, what has not already been taken in the crash, has in large measure been stolen.

You say you own a piece of land which was worth 100,000 dollars and now it must be worth 250,000 and you are going to be much better off when the money starts to flow? When the new hyper inflated realty sets in because the new money starts to go into circulation.

No, Although you own the land, the banker has 150,000 dollars of it's worth with which to buy it up from those forced out of their holdings.
The money goes into circulation by buying up anything worth having from those squeezed by the economy.

Even if you own it outright, who can you sell it to but the banker at his fire sale price? This is the nature of economic recovery. Those with the cash can buy up the posessions of the rest.

So the bank seizes property because people don't have the money to pay, and the former property owner loses his property that was gained from a loan from a that bank that loaned that money that does not exist.

The banks win, if everyone goes bankrupt, the banks and the Federal Reserve will own the country, all assets and all the land.

Sweet deal for them.

Also, what do all the financial institutions and banks and the FED create?

NOTHING! (Less than nothing actually, just debt.)

The people who break their backs at work all day are the ones busy creating things worthwhile, like a loaf of bread, a chair etc.
The financial institutions and banks and the FED create nothing but debt. Why do we need to borrow? Because the system sucks the wealth from the people, the very system that loans us money at interest.

Create money, backed by nothing, to loan to people to buy things that are actually worth something, then seize that something when defaulted on. Or, if they don't default, they make plenty of interest.

It's legal robbery.

How much of America do these money mongers own right now?
If the system ground to a halt, everything owed on becomes the property of the FED and the banks, pretty good incentive to bankrupt a nation methinks.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Toadmund

Technically speaking.. if you own a house with a mortgage, it's not your house. It's the bank. That means that the vast majority of the country is owned by banks already. The only legal conditions of course is, if you pay according to the contract they cannot change the contract, void it, or confiscate the property.

When a bank forecloses on a house it almost always Short Sale's the property under value, and almost always under what was owed on the mortgage, sometimes significantly so. If the property goes derelict it can be a complete loss.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Can't void or change the contract? Didn't we just have a precedent last week with AIG in which they did disregard a legally binding contract?

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Reminds me of another rip-off, if you already paid off 80% of your mortgage and you default, you get nothing. The bank gets your house and 1000's of dollars worth of your sweat and labour.

When a bank forecloses on a house it almost always Short Sale's the property under value, and almost always under what was owed on the mortgage

Are you including the portion of the house that is already 'bought'? The bank collects the monthly payments with interest then sells the house cheap. They are still selling a house they got with money that was created from nothing.
The bank only got to own the house through fractional reserve lending, they got something for nothing even if it is sold at a loss, still a gain to them, they sold something that was never theirs to begin with.
The banks always win.

[edit on 22-3-2009 by Toadmund]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by hstock28

AIG did not break any contract? .. The wording of the capital infusion was that they where supposed to honor the contracts they had or "bonus's" retention pay. The US is the only one that broke a law by taxing something in the past (the bonus tax)

Reminds me of another rip-off, if you already paid off 80% of your mortgage and you default, you get nothing. The bank gets your house and 1000's of dollars worth of your sweat and labour.

It's not your property until you pay it in full. That makes perfect sense to me.. Foreclosures take a very long time to finish, if you only owe 20% left on the house, you can sell it to someone in your family for the 20% and pay them the mortgage payment (which would be obscenely low lol) or you could sell it at face value and make a nice profit and downgrade. If anyone actually looses their home while only owing a few grand on it has no right managing their own finances... considering foreclosures in normal economic conditions can take over a year, and now it can take a year just to be put into foreclosure let alone finalizing it.

Are you including the portion of the house that is already 'bought'?

You don't own a fraction of anything, you're either the owner or your not. If the bank holds the note, they own the house, end of story.

They are still selling a house they got with money that was created from nothing.

Completely agree, which is why Fractional Banking should be outlawed.. it won't, but we can dream eh?

The banks always win.

Truer words have never been spoken. or written, or typed, or what ever.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

It's not your property until you pay it in full. That makes perfect sense to me..

So if I went to the grocery store for some butter and bread, but I only had enough for the bread does the store take my bread money and I walk away with no butter, or bread?

Bad example I know, but you can get my point.

It's a scam that serves them well. You worked hard for years for what you paid on your house, the bank just created numbers.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Honestly, it does seem fair that if a homeowner with a mortgage is foreclosed on that the homeowner should be given back the money paid into it. Either that or the homeowner should receive a portion of the money made from the sale of the house equal to the percentage of the mortgage they paid off.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   

That is what I am getting at. AIG didn't, but the US government sure did. What makes you think they won't step in and change everyones mortgage contracts in the event of the collapse of the dollar and the implementation of a new currency? Seems as if the precedent has been made with AIG.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Toadmund

So if I went to the grocery store for some butter and bread, but I only had enough for the bread does the store take my bread money and I walk away with no butter, or bread?

Generally if you don't have money for something no, you cannot have it for free.

Bad example I know, but you can get my point.

Yes, the problem is a house is just one very big and expensive item. If you fall behind on your payment there are ways to work with the bank before loosing your house. The majority, not saying people don't get screwed by the system, but the majority of home owners who default and are foreclosed on have negative equity. Under your logic if you loose your home and your entitled to the positive equity, then if you loose your home you should be responsible to pay back negative equity..... right?

It's not about what's fair.. it's not a piggy bank you can drop quarters into and think you'll get it back just because you want it. The contract you sign is, the Bank will finance your house, this puts you in a position to barter. Ok mr. banker, for $250k I will put my house up for collateral. So the bank gives $250,000 for your new dream home. If you pay $25k into it, and you bail, and you expect the bank to give you $25k and then take a hit trying to sell the dang place as a short sale... well as I banker I would politely tell you to screw off.

I don't like the concept of usury.. but more so then that is I don't like freeloaders who expect every system to bend over backwards to fit their own beliefs of fairness.

You have to think of your equity in your home as the collateral you put down that you promise to make those payments. Stop making payments, loose what equity you have.

99% of the time the bank looses money anyways.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by hstock28

You can't change a mortgage contract, unless you have a adjustable rate mortgage.. in which case your probably seeing the best interest rates of your life.. a Mortgage is a legally binding contract.. you cannot just change the wording of everyone's mortgages.. AIG doesn't sell mortgages either, they only insure the investments.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Someone please tell me if I am doing the right thing in these hard times.

I cannot personally afford to take any drastic measures. I have managed to keep my job in the IT industry and feel that it will be safe for at least another year. My wife has very little risk of losing her job. The worst problem for both of us now is that we are overworked. I am hourly so it's not so bad for me (OT) but for her it's overwhelming.

I am a 9 year military veteran. I have only been out since 05 and my survival skills are still prime. I know what supplies, ammo, food, propane (and propane accessories), my trusty grill, camping stuff, candles, weapons. I am putting together water, ect... Enough to survive but not enough for the FED to make me a "hoarder".

My father suddenly revealed to me some interesting things. They purchased a 40 acre plot in New Mexico 5 years ago and just finished their house, I live in Arizona. The land there is very suitable to grow crops, hunt, ect... He has amassed a large, but legal gun collection. He and I make our own ammo.

Here is my problem. My wife thinks it's all nonsense and, I quote "I just choose to believe that it's going to get better. I won't think like that" When the time comes, if the SHTF, I don't want to be stuck in central Tucson, with drug cartels bearing down. No food, no water, and only a 2 layer bars/door/dog/gun defense system. Someone once told me that the american woman will never wake up. I have tried soooo slowly over 2.5 years now. Not done anything extreme. Trained her with guns, hand to hand, ect. I think when the time comes I will have to hit her over the head Bam-Bam style and throw her in the car.

I want to keep my family safe and my plan (if you guys think I'm not a fool) is to collect what I can in a reasonable manner. Mabye 10,000-15,000 rounds on ammo. My father probably has 10-15 years of food amassed. My military skills, my mom the nurse, my wife, 40 acres pretty far out (but not that far) and faith. I made it through some pretty nasty ish in my military career and I don't plan on going down because my congress failed me. When the "thin blue line" breaks, and it will, I want to be able to mount a defense.

Also I have about 35 cases of 1/2 liter bottled water and about 150 gallons of the distilled ("the wall-mart") jugs. All that only cost me about 85 bucks costco/"wall-mart" My pops has a well on his property and we can collect rain and snow. I am not worried about a nuke or chem warfare that far from a major city (no, Las Cruces does not count). So we should do fine.

I know I am the run on sentence king but please give me your feedback.

[edit on 22-3-2009 by Ragnarok691]

Edited for retardation

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Ragnarok691

It may not be prudent to list all measures you have taken. BUT that's just my opinion.

On a lighter note, I take offense to your American woman statement. :p It seems to be the other way around in my case.

Just FYI, those gallon jugs start to deteriorate after about 3 to 4 months. I've been saving the more durable soda or juice bottles and refilling them. I don't have a lot of money or support either, so I just do what I can and wish it was more.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join