It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO photos Taken Jan 2008

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by icarus333
sensfan, I don't really give a ............................ what you or Phage think.

From your OP:

so I thought I would post a couple for your opinions.

Oh, I get it. You meant only the opinions that agree with you. You should have made that more clear.

Welcome to ATS.

[edit on 3/22/2009 by Phage]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by icarus333
sensfan, I don't really give a ............................ what you or Phage think.

You came here asking for opinions on your photos, and just because we can't say they are super duper aliens from another planet you get angry?

Do us a favour and leave ats...your type of response is not needed here at ATS.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
"You have pics of a light supposedly in the sky but the shakiness and longish exposure time just cause it to be a squigly line. The last one is also just a light of some sort, way out of focus."

No, I do not object to different opinions, but you don't have one. Just as quoted above you and the other have inferred that I am a liar by saying "supposedly in the sky" and also your reference to the focus, I have said before these UFOs are moving. It is hard to take a still photo of a moving object.

I don't understand why you are on this List because you really do not have any design to learn the truth. Many of the ufos in the photos I have are moving much, much faster than these. Yes, I wish my camera was faster but so what. But the photos I have uploaded are not squiggly lines. Although I do have many that appear as such because of the extreme speed at which they are travelling. I did not say I was a fantastic photographer either. I do the best I can with what I have.

But I shall not bother with either of you in the future. You are not worth conversing with. I will stay on ATS to learn, not to ridicule those with opinions I may not totally agree with or partially agree with. But you do not have any real opinions that I have seen.

You are both merely debunkers without real opinions of your own or experiences of your own. Debunkers often have devious reasons to be such.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by icarus333

You have a lot to learn about ATS....might want to check up on the T&C. You asked for opinions, you got them.

Having said that, I'd be happy to do some detailed analysis of your photos. Could you email them to me? If so, u2u me and I'll give you an address you can send them to. Need origionals.

[edit on 22-3-2009 by sensfan]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Hi, Icarus.

I have not had the experiences that you have had; yet do not automatically question your sincerity.

The majority of people here are going to 'beat you up' for this thread. But, you know deep inside of you - whether or not you speak / write the truth. Power to ya. I have also taken images - that were a far cry from witnessing it with mine own eyes. But it personally serves as a reminder that it actually happened.

There are supportive individuals and groups that you can seek out. For the rest, well, if and when their time comes... that is all I can say about that.

Godspeed. The accounts of your interpretations of your personal experiences are not reaching only the skeptics.

jb

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Hi Icarus,

Don't take it personally, but your pictures are not helping us understand where, when & what you're seeing. Photography is a wonderful tool for collecting evidence and, trust me, you will be believed, at least by me, if you're serious. There are very good image analysts on ATS willing to assist.

You are one of these lucky (or cursed) persons who sees UFOs often. Don't let you unique experience go to waste.

Here are some hints.
1. Set focus at infinity if there is a manual focus on your camera. You can't trust the autofocus at night.
2. Stabilize your camera on a tripod or a wall or tree, or use shorter exposure time. Don't change position between shots if there is any reference point in the frame.
3. Try to include some reference point (horizon, trees, stars) in your images to help us finding out the directions and angles.
4. Disable flash.
5. Change exposure time and zoom factor to experiment with different settings. You can get stars, invisible to the naked eye to show up clearly with a 1 or 2 seconds exposure even on a point & shoot camera.
6. Ask a friend to come with you and synchronize your camera clocks. Take as many pictures as you can from two documented positions. This way we can figure out the distance, size, speed of the objects in your pictures.
7. Post originals on a file sharing web site or MUFON, then the link on ATS.
8. Document very carefully what you saw.

Good luck!

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Of course I'm not asking you to make perfect pictures, it's just a list of what I would do if I had the opportunity, in an ideal case, to improve the usefulness of the pictures. Learn on your errors and think about other people. Sorry to (possibly) sound paternalizing.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Icarus333, ole buddy, thanks for keeping an eye and a shutter open and bringing it here for analysis. That's a very positive start.

Welcome to ATS.

Another positive is that you asked for opinions. That's another good action. There are people here who've looked at thousands of UFO/anomaly photos and got to the bottom of what the objects are, whether planes, birds, bugs, blimps or true UFOs. Truely unidentified flying objects.
Some of those people have looked at so many that they sum up their assessments in just a few, short sentences. That's just how they roll. If their opinion is "it's just lights", then, that is their opinion and that is why you are here. That's what ya asked for. It may not be everything you hoped, but, ya take what ya ask for.
Now, here's the trick.
If you are going to "shine on" folks that don't bring your thread forward, in your eyes, do it with silence. It works much better for your thread to continue on. Forward. Because when ya jump on those that disagree, the topic rarely stays what it was intended. We've seen it many, many times here. I'll advise you early in your membership.

Advice column over

Now. The pictures, at this point, are just some anomalous(sp?) lights. You, literally, have pictures of yellow lights, some stationary, some have apparent movement and a case of the "squiggles".
Anything more than that, at this point, would be disingenuous. So, I won't say more than that at this point. I hope ya understand.
I have some questions though, if I may.

-What region of what country are you in?
-Do any of your cameras have a video selection where you can shoot, like, thirty seconds worth of (probably crappy, I know) moving video?
-Do you get any daytime sightings, pics?

I won't comment on the abduction side of your story because, frankly, I am ignorant to the experience.

So, three east questions and I'll say that now that you know how to upload to ATS Media, you should bring out more!

Again, welcome to ATS. If you need a good tour, find the Introductions thread and do an intro. You have handy links coming out of the woodwork!

Cuhail

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Hi, thanks all for the advise on taking photos and general advise and encouragement.

I have been working for hours on going throuh soe of my stored photos. Stll have oads to go through but that can wait for another day. I will try to get to all the emails over the next couple of days and will for now just post a few photos.

I am still not sure which ones may be cropped but I think I have picked out uncropped ones.

Some will be of UFOs or what I consider ufos and others will be of Anomolies. In a couple of the mainly anomoly photos there may be a ufo in there but it is hard to tell. I think in one at least there is a beaut little ufo but not entirely sure. I have also tried to pick ones with stars in the photos and or reference of trees or house but I do live out in the bush and most of the photos I have are taken high in the sky. Still you should get a better idea from some of these.

BUT remember these ufos are miles high in the sky so they are not large clear photos of ufos as seen in most photos.

When I find my camera
I will try to get some new photos. Uncropped, untouched etc. I will also leave there numbers on them so it can be seen when they were taken in regards to others taken around the same time. I will have to make sure my date and time is set correctly too. Normally I don't bother too much about such things.

I will just pick out some random ones for now but later I will make comments on particular photos that I can remember taking and that acted a little different from most that I take.

Oh, I am in Australia. South Australia out in the Murraylands. If anyone is close, as in SA or Adelaide, Murray Bridge etc let me know because I would consider letting you take photos here. I actually think many people, especially those living in the countryside, could take similar photos but I have found that most people don't know what to look for in the sky. It is not much. Just little flickers and movements often close to stars all over the sky.

I didn't plan on posting here intially. Just came across the site when I was trying to research Blue Whales around Australia and in History so I have really strayed from what I was doing. I noticed the person who advised me how to include photos was from Western Australia. If you have any info on Historical Whaling in WA I would love to hear from you and could chat on one of the other sites or privately. Whatever.

Lady or man that I had a go at,that offered to look at my photos. Okay but I will have to make sure I have uncropped photos.

Bye for now and will put up as many photos as possible tonight but it is 2.30 a.m. here now and it will take quite a while to upload each large one.

Icarus333

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Okay.

Will post one at a time. Just uploaded 2 photos to the media site. Took me 50 minutes so I hope one goes through to the ATS site a lot faster.

This one is of anomolies over one side of the house with possibly one ufo near the left hand side. It is a small one that looks different from the rest but I am not sure about it.

Taking way too long for me to upload these. Will try to do more tomorrow.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/39cd1249c95a.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Because of the large size of these photos you will need to copy them to see all one each photo. The right hand side is cut off due to size.

Will upload the other I have on the media site. I took it very early morning. I am not really sure what the 3 objects are. They are on the right hand side so you will need to copy to see it. Then enlarge. One of the objects could possibly be an anomoly and the other two I am not sure on. I rarely take photos in the day time and the two objects have me a little stumped. To me they look too big to be stars or planets so they maybe ufos. Not that I saw them when I was taking it. I was just still up after taking photos of night sky for ufos and hadn't gotten to bed so took some early morning.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4ec5afab9799.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Okay, my ole lady is a fantastic photographer. I just bought her a new rig (A Nikon D60 DSLR) and I am in the process of learning how to use it. In the month or so we've owned it, it's been quite the learning experience.
The other day, I took this picture of a friend getting ready for the upcoming Renaissance Faire season. I took it with my Coolpix3500.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/18cdf074b2ad.jpg[/atsimg]

I exclaimed to my photo-smart wife that there were orbs in the picture. She looked at the pic, took the camera away from me, cleaned the lens and took a few photos, looked at them and said "Yeah, clean your lens before every shoot." Small lesson, big results.

I'm not saying anything but orbs can be something else.

Cuhail

[edit on 3/23/2009 by Cuhail]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Thanks for posting that photo.

However, what you probably have here is just dust near or on the lens, or rain. Small dust or water particles will be lit up by the flash and be out of focus, causing these round blurry objects.

For example, here is a photo I took when renovating a house...drywall dust everywhere.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/90bd61ccbd0a.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Icarus, that photo you took with the 3 objects in the upper right corner. Were you inside or outside when you took them? Did you use a flash? (looks like it).

did you take any other's at the same time, and if so, did the lights appear in those as well?

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Ok, good start. However I cant read the exif data on the photos, is this normal for all ats media? I cant even save copies of those. That kinda sucks on the investigative perspective of things. Exif is very telling sometimes

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Quote -"I'm not saying anything but orbs can be something else." - End of Quote.

I took photos before and after the photo posted and only in one area were there Anomolies or Orbs as you call them. They are not from a grubby lense. They are whatever they are. I call them anomolies because that is what I believe they are called by paranomal groups (one which came out here a few years ago and got loads of great photos). I do have photos that they took but would want to check with them before uploading any. I was and still am able to see little lights in the bush and paddocks that move and the paranormal group came out to see what the could get photos of. I pointed out areas where I could see lights they could not.

They also took all details of my experiences and a video of me while taping it. They had no doubts I was telling the truth about all my experiences. I believe they may take videos so that they can check body language later. As I was telling the truth and the video would not be shown to any but their group I did not mind. This was some years ago now, maybe 5 or so. Just before America invaded Iraq.

In my opinion the Amomolies are from the spirit world. Sometimes they are around and sometimes not. They don't bother me. Apparently they are most often photographed in Cemetarys.

But please enlarge and look at these anomolies a little closer. They are real.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Hi sensfan,

I was outside. I don't think I had my flash on but it is possible. Now and again I have tried the flash to see if I get better photos but found I don't. But it is possibly. I would have been close to the house though and my lights would have been on in the house.

Yes I took other photos pointing in different directions. Nothing showed up in the others though. I would still have them but didn't put them into the file for posting as it there was nothihg really in them.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
sensfan,

It wasn't raining and have quite a few photos taken at different times with Anomolies in them, but only in one direction. Turn a little and there won't be any. This is day or night. The Paranormal people had really top photographic gear and they picked up on anomolies in some areas. I will see about posting a couple of them. I am positive these are real anomolies. I often spot little dancing lights, I call them "my light show" and this is where such things can be photographed. They move slowly blinking every now and again.

BYW you photo was very interesting. Did you do a thorough check up on it like you said you would do with mine?

Icarus333

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by icarus333

Icarus, thank you for sharing your photos. Unfortunately I have to agree w. sensfan and phage. we see 'balls of light' and orbs like this literally everyday. There isnt much to comment on because what we r looking for at ATS are the best photos, evidence, and 'proof' out there. What you have provided is vague and non descript, which is what most people provide. You must understand.

I don't disagree that u saw something truly phenomenal. I would suggest purchasing a video cam though. Otherwise, this thread will go straight to the bottom of the pile.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
There is nothing to check up on in my photo...it's just dust in the air being lit up by the flash. I could reproduce orb photos in a second just by taking a pic inside or out and having some dust in the air...so, I don't really give much thought to the whole orb phenomenon.

Your photo of the 3 lights taken outside is perplexing though...I have no idea what it could be. Initially I though that if it was taken through a window, it might be a reflection, but since you took it outside, that can't be it.

Are there any airports near where you took that picture?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join