It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History Channel decides to air the Dulce special on March 25!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Do we know if those pictures of the 'fetus' are real? And is that former cop who investigated the animal mutilatins legit?

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by rundog

The former cop who investigated the mutilations is legit. The photos are of cow fetuses, although it is not known what caused the mutilation. The cop claimed there was human DNA in the fetus, but there was no report of evidence of that shown.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I agree with some of the others, the native stories on UFO's and so forth was the most interesting. So many UFO reports must surely be indicative of something.

The rest I found to be sensationalist and not investigative enough. I am glad one investigator looked at the Lear stuff disbelievingly; second hand sketches of supposed photos does not good evidence make.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Thanks kidflash for your reply.
I'm amazed at these animal mutilations, especially after watching this History Channel show on Dulce. What is with that strange thing found in that cow - and why bring it back??? Why bring any of these mutilated animals back?

I too was impressed with the stories from the native people. Gives an eery feeling. Have heard some of that stuff before too.

May not be aliens, may not be their flying crafts, but something is apparently going on out there. I just can't get those mutilations out of my mind though.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by rundog

The investigation into the cattle mutilations did find gas masks and other equipment humans would use, so the indication was aliens were not involved. It is still rather scary on what was going on, but that part of the show was legitimate.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I actually just watched this special about 2 hours ago. It was pretty interesting. The indian definetly seemed frightened a bit. Like he saw something that scared him pretty bad. And the fetus was crazy.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Jess_Undefined

While I am skeptical of the Dulce base itself, I do think something is going on in that area. It seems almost sinister as to what is going on. The locals probably do not want to get involved for safety and other reasons.

Could some kind of rogue agency be responsible for the DNA and cattle mutilations?

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

Yeah I mean it does seem a little out of there that this huge underground base could have gotten built there with nobody seeing it happen. Possible but probably not likely. Simply because theres probably much better very remote places this thing could have been built where theres no people around to witness the weird things that do happen.

And especially it being so close to area 51. I dont see them building a facility so close to there because of all the attention area 51 gets in the first place.

But theres definetly something weird going on. I dont think those animals were just genetically mutated on accident in the womb. Someone was doing something to those animals.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jess_Undefined
reply to post by kidflash2008

Yeah I mean it does seem a little out of there that this huge underground base could have gotten built there with nobody seeing it happen. Possible but probably not likely. Simply because theres probably much better very remote places this thing could have been built where theres no people around to witness the weird things that do happen.

And especially it being so close to area 51. I dont see them building a facility so close to there because of all the attention area 51 gets in the first place.

But theres definetly something weird going on. I dont think those animals were just genetically mutated on accident in the womb. Someone was doing something to those animals.

I think it could be built. The facility they visit at the end of the show in West Virgina makes a great point -- that something massive was built right under everyone's noses and no one knew about it, or if they did, they were hush-hush about it. And that facility was only half underground.

My theory has always been that these structures are built from within and accessed from military bases or mines. You're not going to have some big above-ground operation, even if this took place in the 70s. You're going to have machines that bore into a central location from somewhere else, and the expansion of the base goes from there.

People always say, "Well, where's the evidence of it above ground? They gotta put the trash somewhere!? How do they get in and out?"

I think these questions just really, really seem shortsighted. We're assuming this thing operates in a convention fashion. It doesn't. This thing is probably 100 times more secret than Area 51.

I've just always felt you could conceivably have a base underground that had virtually no entrances, and the entrances that it does have may be located far away in a military base, a mine or even a non-descript building that is secure. The issue of how the base is powered, where it gets its water, etc. -- these are elementary problems. The base could be wired from a distance, through the tunnels that access it, and underground wells would provide water.

And why Dulce? There could be many reasons we don't know or understand, possibly having to do with the type or rock or existing caverns in the area. Just because there isn't a knee-jerk easy explantion doesn't place doubt as to it being there.

As for it being close to Area 51... my god, it must be 800 miles from Area 51. It's really far.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join