It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

March on Wall Street

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Just got a call from one of our customers at the mobile phone company that I work for. He was letting me know about a march on Wall Street on the 3rd and 4th of April. Just wanted to pass this along incase anyone is planning on going, as I am in Canada so I will not be able to make it. I am just wondering if this will turn out to be a violent protest as they are planning the first one on the 3rd as Wall Street is open for business, and with all the bailout and bonuses, people might start to get out of control as emotions are already running extremely high.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
This was probably organized by the govt. They want people marching in meaningless protests as opposed to hanging CEOs and officials from trees like should be done.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
This is the beginning of our season of discontent. Everyone needs to beware and be aware - things will deteriorate very quickly. Stock up on essentials now - food, guns, ammo, medicine etc... You are going to need it and will not be able to afford it or get it soon. Things are going to end badly!

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
March on the private sector. #, March on DC...March on Dodd.....March on Frank. Government is accomplishing exactly what it intends to do, defer their fraud and corruption on the private sector. Get citizen against citizen whilst they continue their self-righteousness and continue to loot us.

For a website seemingly committed to finding the truth, there sure are a boatload of sheep around.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
here you go.....

source: www.bailoutpeople.org...

MOBILIZATIONS

April 3 & 4
National March on Wall St.—
Jobs Not War!
Anniversary of Dr. King’s assassination

[there is a youtube video available here]
@ 6:41 ~so its not a boring, propaganda video...
it's about getting Jobs not bailing out banks

see link for the itinery for this event and others, if you wish...

thanks,

top topics

join