It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazism, The Global Elite and Alien Technology

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
In this theory posited by several others. I just want to chime in and say that I think that there are a fleet of UFO pilots who are trying to trick us. Or scare us.
Or corral us into a future uncertain.

Nazis had the earliest documented craft, floating at the least, and alledgedly met aliens.

So its entirely possible that some decadent force out there has these craft and are all tied to an elite force of secret watchers, which pop culture ties into our psyche as false, but possible to keep us thinking its all make believe.

So that this group can excersize the trick, like Ronald Reagan said, "It would take a ufo invasion to change humanity" or something along those lines..

I know it probably has been talked about here. I just think the fleets flying the way they do, arent that creative, you would think they could do some wierd quantum tricks with the ships to impress us.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I think you're on the right track, maybe you need to rework this post with some links, pictures, vids to get people into it. Be careful though, there are a TON! of fake nazi UFO pics out there that look very convincing and have been debunked here on ATS a dozen times.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I think you're on the right track, maybe you need to rework this post with some links, pictures, vids to get people into it. Be careful though, there are a TON! of fake nazi UFO pics out there that look very convincing and have been debunked here on ATS a dozen times.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I understand the controlled media was recently trying to pawn off spy blimps as being UFOs. Alex Jones said you could clearly see the propellers on the blimps and that they are spy blimps.

I don't watch TV, but I understand lately there's been a lot of promoting of UFOs and aliens on the news shows.

This tells me one thing: The Zionists who own the media WANT us to believe in aliens.

This tells me they are planning to HOAX us with a big fake alien invasion of some kind, as we have heard they were going to do, try to pass of chimeras and demons as "aliens."

Alex Jones also mentioned a few times a month or so ago about a giant hologram of a giant spaceship, three football lengths long, obviously fake he said, flown over some city in Texas, can't remember which one.

This tells me the Talmudic Zionists are getting ready to hoax us again. They are master liars and illusionists, and they do have DUMBs where they are torturing kids and breeding animals to humans and shooting bug genes and plant genes to form monsters that they will tell us are aliens. They hold "Council of 13" meetings with one empty chair for their high master Satan to sit in.

Bunch of Satanists, eugenicists, murdering sadistic SOBs who NEED TO BE STOPPED.

new topics

top topics

join