It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonry is good

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider
reply to post by Sparkey76

It's a Lion Rampant.

It's fairly common on English heraldry.

The lion is used in more than just English heraldry.

ok thank you I knew that already that it is supposed to signify a lion.

Does it look just as a lion in the coin? just a lion? in plain view I see more than a lion.

What does the lion signify on its own?
well some people should know this, its the son of god.

I could go on with more details in what I think the whole picture is but it would be wrong to assume.
Im not an ex freemason either,
just trying to find out what kind of world we live in?

[edit on 19-4-2009 by Sparkey76]

[edit on 19-4-2009 by Sparkey76]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Sparkey76

Not knowing what you're going for, the English Lion had a lot of symbolism, depending on how it was stanced, and what else was included on the herald.

My own ancestors chose the bear as a symbol of their house.

And yes, it looks like a lion against a herald.
Much like Canada has a Maple Leaf, or in America we have an Eagle.

[edit on 19-4-2009 by RuneSpider]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I see so many filipino masons...

I wonder if they know what they are getting into.

My people my people...lol

Dont really see to many mexican masons though...

hmmm..

My people my people..lol

[edit on 19-4-2009 by Vyrtigo]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Vyrtigo

the more important question is do you know what they are getting into? A bunch of people come into these forums and try to convince masons that they are not aware of the terrible fate that awaits them, then in the next breath, they spout garbage about how "lower level masons" will never know of the terrible dealings the upper levels have with the devil. One will never know what truely goes on behind the doors of the blue lodge without actually being there. And aparently no ammount of reasurance that it is not evil will ever convince the grosly uninformed. Ignorance is bliss. Try no to be too blissful.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
The Cosmic Veil

Masonry has only 3 Degrees which are the "Symbolic Degrees" & those are 1st Degree Entered Apprentice, 2nd Degree Fellowcraft, & 3rd Degree Master Mason. as in the English Lodge also known as the Blue Lodge that's as high as it goes & btw it's called blue because blue represents fidelity, loyalty
also when the Sun shines during a cloudless day & it lights up the sky creating what we call the Rayleigh Scattering the sky is our Blue heaven with Solar Light.

The Scottish Rite is one of two largest concordant bodies of Freemasonry in which a Master Mason may proceed after he has completed the three degrees of Craft lodge masonry. The Scottish Rite work expands and elaborates on the lessons of the three Craft lodge degrees. As with Freemasonry, the Scottish Rite is not a religion, and it is nondenominational, although it does require a belief in a Supreme Being.

The Scottish Rite, sometimes called the "College of Freemasonry", uses extensive dramatic plays and allegory to emphasize the messages of its degrees. A freemason, after viewing these dramas, will eventually attain the 32nd degree in Scottish Rite masonry. To a non-mason this may sound like the member is a high ranking mason, however, this would be a misconception. The highest degree in Freemasonry is the 3rd or Master Mason degree. Degrees as they relate to the Scottish Rite indicate the level of knowledge that a Master Mason has attained. It would be rather awkward to allude to a member as an Act 32 freemason. In the Scottish Rite, the 33rd degree, an honorary degree, is bestowed on members of the Scottish Rite who have given outstanding service to Freemasonry or to their communities.

In the Scottish Rite a Master Mason may become a member of three bodies — Lodge of Perfection, Rose Croix, and Consistory. Degrees 4-17 are rarely worked fellows! 18th & above are though here & there. & this brings us to another problem people have no mason has the time in the scottish rite to work every single Degree come on get real... although it has been done
most of the time in todays busy world it is NOT possible so like I said scottish rite 4-17 rarely worked these days...

Scottish Rite / A College of Masonic Review for the Master Mason
4-14 = Ineffable Degrees
15-16 = Historical Degrees
17-18 = Philosophical Degrees
19-32 = Traditional and Chivalric Degrees
Ok all of these degrees & lower You are Freezable as your body is made of 80% some odd water & water freezes 32 degrees & lower (Fun Intended...!)

But 33 degrees & Higher Water doesn't freeze does it!

Official Degree
33° - Inspector-General

In the Ritual of the 33rd Degree they will ask you
Who is the founder of the Scottish Rite Mysteries.
& the answer is Frederick II, King of Prussia
There is your Founder of the Scottish Rite College of Masonry who ratified it

Also here is a direct link to Scottish Rite Temple "Birth of the Scottish Rite"

& the 34th Degree does exist is those who made it to the 33rd & Transcended Above (Passed away)

The Book of Constitutions
The book entitled 'Information for the Guidance of Members of the Craft'

Notice with this one here Craft Plates (illustrations) The Grand Master's Compass Degree is 45°

The Secret of how to get the Degree of the Compass above to 45 The Masters Secret "Try the Square" known to Masons as the "Rods of St. John"

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Occultech

Masonry has only 3 Degrees which are the "Symbolic Degrees" & those are 1st Degree Entered Apprentice, 2nd Degree Fellowcraft, & 3rd Degree Master Mason.

I have to disagree with this statement because the term "Masonry" was not qualified. I would somewhat agree that *Craft* Masonry contains only 3 degrees, but even the United Grand Lodge of England admits that Craft Masonry contains the Holy Royal Arch.

Outside of Craft Masonry, Cryptic Masonry contains the Royal and Select Masters degrees, and Chivalric Masonry contains the Orders of Knighthood. Eccosais Masonry contains the degrees of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite, and Egyptian Masonry is under control of the Grand College of Rites.

The Scottish Rite is one of two largest concordant bodies of Freemasonry in which a Master Mason may proceed after he has completed the three degrees of Craft lodge masonry.

This is how it is generally viewed in the United States, but is not completely accurate. In fact, the Scottish Rite in itself is a complete system of Freemasonry, beginning with the degree of Apprentice (First degree) and ending with Sovereign Grand Inspector General (Thirty-third).

Outside of English-speaking countries, most Blue Lodges are Scottish Rite Lodges, so there, one joins the Scottish Rite at the Apprentice level. Even in the USA, there is a district in New Orleans where all the Blue Lodges are Scottish Rite. Everywhere else in English-speaking countries, the Blue Lodges are York Rite bodies. Supreme Councils of the Scottish Rite recognize the first three degrees of the York Rite, so that York Rite Master Masons are qualified to begin Scottish at the Fourth Degree.

In the Scottish Rite a Master Mason may become a member of three bodies — Lodge of Perfection, Rose Croix, and Consistory.

Actually, there are 4. In the Mother Jurisdiction, these are the Lodge of Perfection, Chapter of Rose Croix, Council of Kadosh, and Consistory. In the Northern Jurisdiction, these are the Lodge of Perfection, Council of Princes of Jerusalem, Chapter of Rose Croix, and Consistory.

Degrees 4-17 are rarely worked fellows! 18th & above are though here & there.

In the Mother Jurisdiction, there are 5 mandatory degrees that must be worked in full form: the 4° (Secret Master), 14° (Lodge of Perfection), 18° (Knight Rose Croix), 30° (Knight Kadosh), and 32° (Master of the Royal Secret). The "in-between" are optional, but as many are worked as possible. The Supreme Council supports the concept of working each degree in full form, and the Scottish Rite bodies are working toward that goal.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join