It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonry is good

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Masonry is a crock, no substance outside of anything than a elusive group, stated by history. Also, all you masons have the credibility of Weishaupt on your hands, regardless if I or anyone else doesn't have the proof he made, or recruited masonic members into the Illuminati, bottom line it's there, and IMHO mason's can be looked at as Bilderbergers, in a comparison of elusive behaviors, they may not be as sinister, but they're definitely not good.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by mick1423

How do you know what our Oath's ask us to do? What is your source?

You spit at this thread and call it propaganda, but you hear an opinion you do agree with and it's not propaganda? Talk about hypocrtical and sinister?

Yeah, that must be a problem. Someone defending an organization they belong to and stopping you from blatantly defaming them. It must be a change from your normal forum where it's all slanderous posts and no opposing thought. It's a b**** when someone fights back.

Originally posted by mick1423
freemasonry was created as a ( manipulation tool) so at its roots, freemasonry and its teaching are corrupted and like scientology, it must by feared

Really? And where do you get this? I'm guessing you look on just anti-Masonry sites and take in all they say without thought.

reply to post by Revolution-2012

You say Freemasonry has no substance and yet you defame it so. All I hear from you is personal attacks without source, proof, or any sort of evidence.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Just wondering, OP...
what's with "oath to any monolithic structure"?
My hometown is all sketched out on some strange cult stuff or something, and heavily masonic, for lack of a better term and brain cells tonight.
There is a stone henge replica deep in the woods by this cliff and bordering a field.(I guess stone henge falls into the category of megalith, but whatevs..) It's all fenced in and very inaccessible now. You'll get eaten by dogs if you go over there uninvited.
Used to hear the odd rumor about secret parties there.
I'm not in that town now, I dunno what's up with it, nor did I ever, likely. Just wierd.

Your phrase there just reminded me of that.
Maybe you're really a druid.

So does Masonry actually have roots in the purposes for certain many of these structures in history? Or just use the symbolism?
Any idea what significance the stone henge replica has?

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vyrtigo
...and played out egyptian and ancient greek themes? Whay cant freemasons come up with anything original?

Unoriginal?

Please do tell which other societies tell the story of Hiram Abiff in their ritual?
Or the story of Jeptha, for example...

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason

reply to post by Revolution-2012

You say Freemasonry has no substance and yet you defame it so. All I hear from you is personal attacks without source, proof, or any sort of evidence.

You have as much proof they're not elusive, as I do they are.

Do I know what the hell you do in your club meetings? No, I do not.

Bottom line there is levels of masonry, and there is acquired knowledge you are handed forth on each level.

I'd like a third party, someone like my self, to migrate into the Mason's without them knowing so, spend 10 years of their life attempting to achieve the 33rd degree(don't correct me if i'm wrong, i could give a # less.), and when they've finally achieved all the knowledge there is to achieve, whatever it might be, have it all recorded on a microphone, bugged, in their right shirt pocket.

Until then, we listen to what you say, and we can care less, because you are just as elusive as the Bilderberger, what happens behind those doors and beyond, we don't know.

Personal attack? I'm not attacking, I could care less if you or anyone else is a mason, I honestly believe a majority of you aren't sinister as the NWO is, but honestly, why come to a conspiracy site?

Even if you do, why make it apparent you're a mason? There would be a massive drop in anti-masonic posts, if you all just stopped replying to the posts, and it'd make you look a whole lot more credible.

[edit]

Also, In case you forgot, I've had a plethra of battles on the elusive history of mason's, one you can fine here

[edit on 9-4-2009 by Revolution-2012]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution-2012
I'd like a third party, someone like my self, to migrate into the Mason's without them knowing so, spend 10 years of their life attempting to achieve the 33rd degree(don't correct me if i'm wrong, i could give a # less.), and when they've finally achieved all the knowledge there is to achieve, whatever it might be, have it all recorded on a microphone, bugged, in their right shirt pocket.

So what is stopping you? Laziness? Cowardice? Indifference? All of the above? Make an effort in your life, do something. Prove to everyone that you are capable of achieving a stated goal or objective.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Waste of time, my suave commodore.

Why try and prove something that I may not even be able to prove? Let alone, does it really even exist?

I think all you masons, signified me pretty well much as a hater and delusional in the conception of masonry, however, I believe that masonry has catacombs, as much as Christians believe Jesus will save them if they follow in his light, and he doesn't(for the most part, which can be accounted massively to chance of their prayers being answered, which I've seen in reports.)

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by phoebeflakes

I have asked this before, and I will ask again. What town is this you speak of? You don't live there. I can't see any harm in you naming a town. With every fantastic claim you make of this place, if sounds a little less believable.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution-2012
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Why try and prove something that I may not even be able to prove? Let alone, does it really even exist?

To which I have to say, why spend time trying to spread hatred toward something you admitadly know nothing about? It is counter productive to say the least. Is it because you read about it on the internet?

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   

From Freemasonry.org - "Freemasonry is the oldest and largest world wide fraternity dedicated to the Brotherhood of Man under the Fatherhood of a Supreme Being. Although of a religious nature, Freemasonry is not a religion. It urges its members, however, to be faithful and devoted to their own religious beliefs."

Main Entry: Religion Function: noun 1 a: the state of a religious b (1): the service and worship of God or the supernatural (2): commitment or devotion to religious faith or observance2: a personal set or institutionalized system of religious attitudes, beliefs, and practices3archaic : scrupulous conformity : conscientiousness4: a cause, principle, or system of beliefs held to with ardor and faith

Quotes

Albert Pike 33°
"That which we must say to a crowd is - We worship a God, but it is the God that one adores without superstition. To you, Sovereign Grand Inspectors General, we say this, that you may repeat it to the Brethren of the 32nd, 31st, and 30th degrees - The Masonic Religion should be, by all of us initates of the high degrees, maintained in the purity of the Luciferian Doctrine. If Lucifer were not God, would Adonay whose deeds prove his cruelty, perdify and hatred of man, barbarism and repulsion for science, would Adonay and his priests, calumniate him? Yes, Lucifer is God, and unfortunately Adonay is also god. For the eternal law is that there is no light without shade, no beauty without ugliness, no white without black, for the absolute can only exist as two gods: darkness being necessary to the statue, and the brake to the locomotive. Thus, the doctrine of Satanism is a heresy; and the true and pure philosophical religion is the belief in Lucifer, the equal of Adonay; but Lucifer, God of Light and God of Good, is struggling for humanity against Adonay, the God of Darkness and Evil." Instructions to the 23 Supreme Councils of the World, July 14, 1889. Recorded by A.C. De La Rive in La Femme et l'Enfant dans la FrancMaconnerie Universelle on page 588

Albert Pike again - Morals and Dogma
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explainations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be mislead...page 104-105

'The Secret Teaching Of All Ages' by Manly Palmer Hall 33° "I hereby promise the Great Spirit Lucifuge, Prince of Demons, that each year I will bring unto him a human soul to do with as as it may please him, and in return Lucifuge promises to bestow upon me the treasures of the earth and fulfil my every desire for the length of my natural life. If I fail to bring him each year the offering specified above, then my own soul shall be forfeit to him. Signed..... [ Invocant signs pact with his own blood ] " page CIV.

Masonry is a religion. Why not just admit it?
I know, I know, the great unwashed masses just cannot grasp the truth. Lucifer isn't Satan. It's not a religion.
Perhaps it isn't a religion to some, to others it is, and those others are the high priests.

Is Masonry good? Individuals perhaps, the instituion, no.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Smack

"Masonry is not a religion."
~Albert pike, Morals and Dogma, Chapter 10, Paragraph 5, Line 1

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Saurus

What is your point? That he contradicts himself repeatedly? That he admits the deception? That he promotes obfuscation of the truth?

What point did you think you were making?

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Smack
What is your point? That he contradicts himself repeatedly?

Yes

That he admits the deception?

Yes

That he promotes obfuscation of the truth?

Yes

What point did you think you were making?

That despite all the points you have just mentioned, you have still chosen to quote him as the basis for your argument. Hardly a credible foundation for an argument, wouldn't you say?

[edit on 9/4/2009 by Saurus]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Saurus

...and played out egyptian and ancient greek themes? Whay cant freemasons come up with anything original?

Unoriginal?

Please do tell which other societies tell the story of Hiram Abiff in their ritual?
Or the story of Jeptha, for example...

You call that original? Its just b.s. similar to the bible. Oh, and hiram = egyptian

Jeptha = jewish. How is that original?

Freemasons have no original content, its all plagiarized or stolen. Even their techniques for building structures is not original. Nothing about them is unique or original. They just steal information and use it for their stupid shallow, shadowy ways. And they dont even do that good of a job.

[edit on 9-4-2009 by Vyrtigo]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   

You call that original? Its just b.s. similar to the bible.

Yes, from the bible - I thought you said all the themes were Egyptian or Greek.

Oh, and hiram = egyptian

No, he was from Tyre in Lebanon.

Source from the bible (KJV):
King Hiram responds "And now I have sent a skillful man, endowed with understanding, Hiram my master craftsman (the son of a woman of the daughters of Dan, and his father was a man of Tyre) 2 Chronicles 2:13

So where does the Egyptain and Greek come in?

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Saurus

You call that original? Its just b.s. similar to the bible.

Yes, from the bible - I thought you said all the themes were Egyptian or Greek.

Oh, and hiram = egyptian

No, he was from Tyre in Lebanon.

Source from the bible (KJV):
King Hiram responds "And now I have sent a skillful man, endowed with understanding, Hiram my master craftsman (the son of a woman of the daughters of Dan, and his father was a man of Tyre) 2 Chronicles 2:13

So where does the Egyptain and Greek come in?

I said that they are unoriginal, stolen ideas, not exclusive to egypt and greece, but whatever information they can get their hands on and turn into crap. And if you want to see evidence of greek and egyptian influence in masonry, then just look at their retarded little symbols. The all seeing eye, greek letters, the compass, etc.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Saurus

Pike isn't the only that instructs the Priesthood to deceive initiates. You see, it is all about deception. Masons worship the great deceiver, whether they are aware of it or not.

It is arrogance and hubris that blinds the membership to the truth. They believe they are privy to some ancient, esoteric, secret truth. They know NOTHING. It is a lie, built upon lies - an illusion crafted by the Grand Architect of lies. It is a multi-layered system, like an onion -- clean and white on the outside, but black and rotten at its center.

They are the Synagogue of Satan.

Disclaimer: I am not a 'Christian'. I study theology and the occult because cults like the Masons DO BELIEVE IT and they should be exposed.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Smack

two quick questions:

1. at what part in the blue lodge dogma (you know where we pray to glorious lord God and the Great Architect of the Universe) are we worshiping satan?

2. What do you hope to gain be exposing what ever it is you think is wrong with masonry?

I only ask these questions because so many anti masons come in here and quote Pike and claim to know something/anything but obviously have absolutely no clue at all about what masonry really is. It is a path I have chosen. I am a christian, and I do not, nor whould I ever worship satan. On the other hand, it is none of my freakin business if you worship satan. That is your cross to bear so to speak. Thanks in advance for your thoughtful response.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by Smack

two quick questions:

1. at what part in the blue lodge dogma (you know where we pray to glorious lord God and the Great Architect of the Universe) are we worshiping satan?

2. What do you hope to gain be exposing what ever it is you think is wrong with masonry?

I only ask these questions because so many anti masons come in here and quote Pike and claim to know something/anything but obviously have absolutely no clue at all about what masonry really is. It is a path I have chosen. I am a christian, and I do not, nor whould I ever worship satan. On the other hand, it is none of my freakin business if you worship satan. That is your cross to bear so to speak. Thanks in advance for your thoughtful response.

Care to enlighten us then, as to what exactly masonry is? You seem to be highly knowledgeable in the subject.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Vyrtigo

I guess I am missing your point. Why would it matter how or where our ceremonies came from? There have been numerous churches and religions started as offshoots of other things and each borrowed something from the other. Your words are certainly not original. They have been spoken before. (that's how you learned them) So what is it that is wrong with how we do stuff?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join