It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonry is good

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Ok I just want to apologize to anyone I have offended. I am being harrassed on a local level by nose grabbing dark sunglasses wearing strangers who pass by me on roads as I drive. Its comforting to know people care. I just can only assume where these friendly people stand as I have admittedly been a tad emotional and harsh. Yes its true, im only human when it comes to things that get me personally activated into "lion" mode where I defend my jungle.

I believe masonry is truth. Its scientific knowledge that respects its origins, yet i will differentiate that the individual, whether or not oathed to any monolithic structure is still, individual, so that by me saying I think that masonry is being used by false people somewhere within at the least, promulgation of masonries symbolisms in pop culture, perhaps this too is a false flag attack on masonry, meaning 9-11. I will not go into assumptions, only to say I have looked at it for a while. And have in the back of mind, wondered why everything is the way it is in the WON-NOW.

I think that the ascent to overcome repression, and depression is a great ascent to the final..party? Not one like naizism where cynical fascist mockers joined the winner (for a moment in time) only to be PWND by AMERICANS. Turns out hitlers is a creation of a higher order, playing with the world like a toy. A something that mimicks, infests and slowly eats away. Liars, scandal, media, politics..ooh.

To my mind, that randomly in the day, escaped this reality to find ultimate joy buried in electricity and the process of the mind. Now syncromysticly realise why I was dragged into this visionary state. To untie-unite. To make straight the crooked. All it took was years of pain and sufferings.

I wonder sometimes if I didnt live a past life and make some code for myself, because masonic stuff resonates with my psychology quite well.

Im a gemini cusp, at least I was until I found out we were off by one full star sign. Two pillars. Green.

The numerology of 22, the 5 pointed star for month, 1977 birth year.

I am objective, i like to speak and convey experiences, and my traits are that of someone who like to rescue people from the unreal world of lame people.

Although the unreal can be occlusive, to both me and the person i would try to save. Which that reflective noisy barrier keeps us confused and fighting sometimes, metaphoricly speaking of course.

We as human, exist as one, despite division. Division is wise because people like space, and get moody and have episodes, I think observation of a higher species gives us an example of our futures fate if we make it through.

I dont put myself over people, even my enemies, because they should always know that we are one, and will one day wake to that truth through there own meaning in experience they now deny for the singular static..traditional. Which needs to be re-defined to meaning within a reasonable realm of acceptance. I will admit to getting mad at stupid liars and shouting like a gorilla beast.

I think that the future is beautiful, green spaces, edified with tecchnological architecture, things that hurricans and tornados do not stand a chance against. I have these visions..

So humanity. Its a choice of masonry using there skills to beautify the city, or turn in into a magic harness for the masters energy to control minds. Spread out that mockery, release that ignorance. Let the people learn nothing but distract them in the follies of your guiding lies.

This is currently what I see like a news ticker in my head.
maybe im nuts, maybe im right?
maybe this wasnt my fault but God or time or fate leading me here.
maybe it was one of you?

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I think masonry, in and of itself is good. Unfortunately though, anything involving humans likely to be corrupted at some point or another.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   

I'm sure you'll make a great candidate and that Masonry will welcome you with open arms.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaPoint

I'm sure you'll make a great candidate and that Masonry will welcome you with open arms.

im sure thats sarcasm.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Meh. Lots of things can be good, originally intended for good, or made to look good. Or are neither really but it just depends on how demented and evil the people involved become ultimately.
Whether it's religion, soccer practice, masonry....
This is oversimplified, I know...but it exists....

Humans have a spectacular talent for seeing the way things should be or how good something could be, what good it could be used for....yet a desperate habit of inability to follow through.

Ok I'll admit it, I got very lost reading your cryptic, sparkling post..
I'm not being mean, it was extravagant...fun to read....but hard for me to decide what to respond to lol...

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by mastermind77

I have to admit that the post is quite sweet and poetic and that vision is a good one

but like another poster said, some people believe its corrupted somewhere along the line, on the higher levels.

please explain if i am wrong or you think i am wrong

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Here We Go Again...

This is another ''perfect exemple'' of Freemasonry Propanganda to
manipulate ATS' comunity and avoid us ( Profanes, like they call us...)
to investigate about Freemasonry's conspiracies and Dark side because
they took the oath to defend and protect freemasonry at any cost...

This is a Conspiracy Forum and mastermind77 knows it very well
he cannot use this Forum for freemasonry propaganda, its against TC,
and so since a long time...

The ATS Forum Moderator ( yeahright ) even posted about it, 3 week ago:

post by yeahright

Originally posted by yeahright
Here's the thing - there really shouldn't be any threads in this forum (Secret Societies) "supportive" of Freemasonry. The first sentence in the Notice at the top of every thread page in this forum says-

This forum is for the discussion and speculation of conspiracy theories, scandals, secrets, cover-ups and related historical events involving secret societies and related groups.

Therefore, any thread started regarding the positive aspects of any secret society, fraternity, organization, should be moved somewhere else. This forum is designed for conspiracies. Naturally, members of Freemasonry or any other organization are welcome to post their on-topic T&C compliant thoughts.

I know we don't always catch them all, but the threads about "how do I join the ??? club" or "my club, the Royal Order of Spotted Hyenas, is really cool because..." do not belong in this particular forum.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by mick1423
because
they took the oath to defend and protect freemasonry at any cost...

Just to note the obvious, Freemasons do not take an "oath to defend and protect freemasonry at any cost". If mick1423 can produce this supposed oath, fine.....otherwise, intentionally lying is against the T&C as well...

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by mick1423

But im merely making a rational understanding handshake as a non mason, in hopes that any mason who may hate me or find me rediculously misguided, would in the least see beyond my frustration with the modern state of law and personal liberty and masonries affects perhaps on it, to see that i have respect for most despite the actions of the several..id say few but i dont think so..

besides i never mentioned freemasonry, only the singular -masonry

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   

you think masonry is bad because we keep secrets. So what do you want to know? Just go ahead and ask a question. I would be very interested in what it is you think you need to know. I promise I will tell you anything I can aside from the obvious handshakes and secret words.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Albert Pike. Manly P. Hall.
I could go on, but why?
Would anything I say make converts of the zealots?

Rat poison can be 95% good grain - it's the 5% that kills.

[edit on 8-4-2009 by Smack]

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by mick1423
Here We Go Again...

This is another ''perfect exemple'' of Freemasonry Propanganda...

'Here we go again'? How can we 'go' again when you just registered? Unless that is you again Achilles.....

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

On each and every conspiracy site i visited, it's always the same problem
over, over, over and over again...

Every forums where there is freemasons, there is propaganda from
masons who try to manipulate '' Profanes'' to prevent or derail
investigations.

Like the ATS, Forum Moderator, yeahright said...

'' Therefore, any thread started regarding the positive aspects of any
secret society, fraternity, organization, should be moved somewhere else.
This forum is designed for conspiracies. ''

Originally posted by Smack

Rat poison can be 95% good grain - it's the 5% that kills.

[edit on 8-4-2009 by Smack]

well said,

Nothing could represent better freemasonry, '' 95 % ''of the followers are
good guilible sheeps, who dream to find and reach the Light and '' 5 % ''are
at the top of the pyramid, manipulating, the masonic herd and are the
architects, who want designed the futur of humanity.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   

ok, I get it. Freemasonry is bad. Very bad, mkay. Just what is it that is so bad? Is it the brotherly love or something else? I know, It must be the charity. Please at least know why you feel the way you do. I have a problem with stupid people. I don't like them because they talk without thinking. See, I shared my feelings with you. Now how about it. What is it that the big bad masons did to you.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jnewell33
I think masonry, in and of itself is good. Unfortunately though, anything involving humans likely to be corrupted at some point or another.

I think this pretty much sums it up honestly. Any institution, be it religious, corporate, political, what ever.. is Corrupt. At some level no matter how large or minuscule, it is corrupt.

I would not be surprised at all to find out there is a corrupt lodge out there, or groups of Masons that form little cliches and work to further themselves.

I would say for certain the institution it's self, that being, the teachings, are not corrupt. Only those few individuals that reside within the institution.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
theres much in the OP's post that many wouldnt fully understand. He has a unique voice in his type, which is always makes for a refreshing read at the least. Most are lost when confronted with words that can't be quoted from a TV show, song, or movie.

OP, most masons don't hide their symbology in their posts, what makes you so special?

how much of what you said is your opinion original, and what is taken from the teachings you follow?

[edit on 8-4-2009 by mostlyspoons]

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

I would say for certain the institution it's self, that being, the teachings,
are not corrupt.

Only those few individuals that reside within the institution

On the last part, i totally agree...Only those few individuals '' 5 % ''
are corrupted, the rest '' 95 % '' are good grain.

The problem is that, freemasonry was created by those, who represent
the '' 5% '' and the '' 95 % '' is use as guilible sheeps, for the elites
interests and to spread propaganda, to protect and defend freemasonry.

freemasonry was created as a ( manipulation tool ) so at its
roots, freemasonry and its teaching are corrupted and like scientology,
it must by feared

got nothing against the 95 % '' the good grains '' Elites satify guilible
masons spiritual needs, by making them dream about reaching the
the Light. i only wish they will one day realise, they were used and
manipulated, as guilible sheeps..!

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

you think masonry is bad because we keep secrets. So what do you want to know? Just go ahead and ask a question. I would be very interested in what it is you think you need to know. I promise I will tell you anything I can aside from the obvious handshakes and secret words.

Sure,

What is the reason behind all of this secrecy, and played out egyptian and ancient greek themes? Whay cant freemasons come up with anything original?

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   

starred

I find truth in this post

May the dark shroud of REAL TRUTH blot out the 1000 lights

I always hated checkerboard floors

the number 33 makes me sick when i look at it...

I walk past all three pillars, knocking each down as I go

I spit on the supreme being

[edit on 8-4-2009 by mostlyspoons]

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by mastermind77

But im merely making a rational understanding handshake as a non mason, in hopes that any mason who may hate me or find me rediculously misguided, would in the least see beyond my frustration with the modern state of law and personal liberty and masonries affects perhaps on it, to see that i have respect for most despite the actions of the several..id say few but i dont think so..

besides i never mentioned freemasonry, only the singular -masonry

No true Freemason would ever hate you. We believe everyone is equal and that each man (or woman) has the liberty to decide for themselves their opinions.

This is one reason we absolutely forbid discussion of religion or politics in our lodges. Ever. Those topics divide men and disrupt the harmony we strive for.

The things we talk about and learn are universal concepts passed down through many paths for centuries. Brotherly love, relief, truth... Faith, hope, charity... wisdom, strength, beauty...

I believe that if a Freemason does not support these ideals and tenets then he is doing a disservice to himself and the fraternity.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join