It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] I'm new, what to do?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 03:55 AM
link   
hi.....so what's the go with this thing?

I saw this: 1091
which lead here: www.abovetopsecret.com...
which had this: MDQvMDcvMDQNCkkgaGF2ZSByZWNlaXZlZCBjb21tdW5pY2F0aW9uIGZyb20gYSB0cnVzdGVkIHNvdXJjZSB0aGF0IHRoZSBsaW5lIG9mIFNhcmdvbiBpcyBhdCBwbGF5IGFsc28uIFRoZX kgd2lsbCBiZSB3b3JraW5nIGhhcmQgdG8gbGF5IGNsYWltIHRvIHdoYXQgdGhleSBiZWxpZXZlIHRvIGJlIHRoZWlyIGJpcnRocmlnaHQuIE92ZXIgdGhlIG5leHQgdHdvIGRheXMsIEkgd2lsbCBh dHRlbXB0IHRvIGRpc2NvdmVyIHdobyBpcyB0aGVpciBhZ2VudCB0aGlzIHRpbWUuIFNpbmNlIG5vbmUgb2YgdXMgd2VyZSBhcm91bmQgZHVyaW5nIHRoZSBjaGFvcyBvZiB0aGVpciBsYXN0IGFnZW 50LCBpdCBtYXkgYmUgZGlmZmljdWx0IHRvIHRyYWNrIHRoaXMgZG93bi4NCkhhcyBhbnlvbmUgaGVhcmQgZnJvbSAwPyBJJ20gY29uY2VybmVkIHRoYXQgYWJvdXQgaGlzIHNpbGVuY2UuIA0KSSBo YXZlIG5vdCB5ZXQgZGlzcG9zZWQgb2YgbWluZSwgYXMgSSBkbyBub3Qgc2VlIGNsZWFyIGFuZCBwcmVzZW50IHRocmVhdC4gSSBhbSByZWx1Y3RhbnQsIGdpdmVuIHRoZSBzdWRkZW4gaW5jcmVhc2 UgaW4gdGhlIHJlZW1lcmdlbmNlIG9mIHRoZSBvbGQgbGluZXMsIHRvIGRvIHNvLg==

which becomes this:
"04/07/04
I have received communication from a trusted source that the line of Sargon is at play also. They will be working hard to lay claim to what they believe to be their birthright. Over the next two days, I will attempt to discover who is their agent this time. Since none of us were around during the chaos of their last agent, it may be difficult to track this down.
Has anyone heard from 0? I'm concerned that about his silence.
I have not yet disposed of mine, as I do not see clear and present threat. I am reluctant, given the sudden increase in the reemergence of the old lines, to do so."

but what do I do with that??

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Quit whilst your ahead, or you'll go INSANE!

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 06:18 PM
link   
i think i understand more now, its just a story cause today's thing:
i have been found our messages on this site are now discovered secure all data stop all uploads the old line was actually our 5th contact we have been betrayed

so i just read these for now?

[edit] my spilling sux

[Edited on 20-4-2004 by Username]

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 03:39 AM
link   
some one asked how i did it. you put the text into a grid 16 letters across. then read down.

nobody answered what this is about so i'll assume its unknown. is anybody else solving this stuff? i can't seem to find many answers round here

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Welcome.

Give it enough time and people will come forward with the answers you're looking for. Give it time my friend.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 04:15 AM
link   
I seem to be having a bit of trouble.

Your first block of text doesn't remotely match the message you've translated from it, as far as characters go. off by nearly 200.

as for your method...that's seeming to fail for me too. Plz help.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Loki
I seem to be having a bit of trouble.

Your first block of text doesn't remotely match the message you've translated from it, as far as characters go. off by nearly 200.

as for your method...that's seeming to fail for me too. Plz help.

your having trouble? i'm new here!

the method was for today's clue. i thought the other one was already solved on here, i could be wrong.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Heh. It may have been.

I think in terms of words, and not numbers, matrices, and tables.

It makes for more interesting conversation.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 05:58 AM
link   
C S A Y D R A B N M O Y E O E E F P S X A T E T A I R H N I R S L O C N'

new topics

top topics

join