It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Death is life, life is death

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Ok so I was explaining to someone the otheer day my theory which im sure isnt originaly mine, but here it goes.

Think of a battery. Its more than just positive and negative, its liquid, And that liquid retains a charge. Well we are as the matrix says, a battery. We are alwasy there, like Oto in Star Trek Deep space nine, the shapeshifter, part of the goo, yet we are here now, in a body allowed existence because of the positive and negative. The arc and Ark, the bow of lucifer. All represent i think the energy that is our soul. A spark connecting 2 points. So really we are dead right now, these bodies are merely allowing our liquid to spark, creating conciousness.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by mastermind77

Hmm more like this:

Life is life

Death is maggot food

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seany
reply to post by mastermind77

Hmm more like this:

Life is life

Death is maggot food

Because time and space are relative, we are Arced into this reality through a chemical electro process called sexuall combination. Our spirit attaches itself to a zygote given from our parents. So parents carry the ark, spark with them when they made you. Your still right, life is life, death is death, yet they are always RELATIVE to each other, giving us this time here.

Spinning like the planets we will one day die, and return, and die again after that until something stops this process, either anomolous or centient.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
i see what you mean. the eternal living "glob" in us is dormant and denied it's ability to function (live). so we're being jumpstarted into life.

who knows. what if it's all much more boring than that. what if we're just here screwin around.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mozzy
i see what you mean. the eternal living "glob" in us is dormant and denied it's ability to function (live). so we're being jumpstarted into life.

who knows. what if it's all much more boring than that. what if we're just here screwin around.

exactly, Why not. We werer bored, so looking for something to do, we fragmented our mind into US, and now seek experience. ??

nice theory

top topics

join