It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A response to Breaking News about Manditory service house bill

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

So i may be right. Are these modern political rogues taking their plabook from television sci fi? For example theres a 1970s Dr.Who (Tom Baker, my favorite) episode called "The sunmakers" (or "Lucifer Makers" Or Ra) where on pluto in the future, humanity is used as paid slaves of a corporation run by a small greenish hologram in a chair who is cruel and steams people alive for disobeying the law, and they always say thank the corporation. Also included, a bunch of masonic imagery coincidently. Also realise how this episode forsees NASA and its "lucifer project" to make a second sun.. Dr Who is english. Could England be trying to take us over, using us in a game of roullette for sovereignty. It seems as though this is the case. I do not know who else to attribute what I see to, only a race with something in common and really good at talking enemies into giving them countries. Such as India..in the words of Eddie Izzard.."Sorry no flag, no country.." still makes me laugh.

So what I think is that they see that the public sees, and is staying on track because they have the button, they have power over forces, and they are essentially lying fake good evil losers. As we all believe this anyway unless you are so dumb your stupid. In which case, i pity you.

www.thebravenewworldorder.blogspot.com...

www.rundonotwalk.blogspot.com...

[edit on 21-3-2009 by mastermind77]

[edit on 21-3-2009 by mastermind77]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by mastermind77

England take us over???? We have never been out of england's rule to begin with. The usa has been a brithsh colony since the revolutionary war. Did you know that english troops occupied our soil until 1799? Why do you think our american presidents still go and pay hommage to the queen when they are elected? Also, just recently, ted kennedy was knighted, and any person just don't get knighted. To be knighted, one has had to have performed some type of service or loyalty to the throne, and lord knows ole teddy has done that.

new topics

join