It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bart Sibrel on Coast To Coast AM last night: Wow! Just... Wow!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

Those don't look like loose pebbles to me. They look like part of the rock. You can plainly see where the dust has blown away.

Why would there be dust on the lander legs? The engine blew it away before the legs were anywhere near the surface. Since there is no atmosphere, it did not form a "cloud" of dust that lingered.

During the final moments of each of the Apollo landings, the descent engine exhaust swept fine particles away from the area immediately beneath the spacecraft, much of it (most of it?) launched into flat, radially-outward trajectories. During a 19 September 2001 interview with historians Stephen Ambrose and Douglas Brinkley at NASA Johnson, Neil Armstrong commented: "I was absolutely dumbfounded when I shut the rocket engine off and the particles that were going out radially from the bottom of the engine fell all the way out over the horizon. [Rephrasing the thought] When I shut the engine off, they just raced out over the horizon and instantaneously disappeared, you know, just like it had been shut off for a week. That was remarkable. I'd never seen that. I'd never seen anything like that. And logic says, yes, that's the way it ought to be there [because of the lack of an atmosphere], but I hadn't thought about it and I was surprised."
workingonthemoon.com...

No rover tracks?
www.hq.nasa.gov...

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Pebbles? What pebbles?

Lunar rover tracks? Of course there were rover tracks.

LOL -- photos don't lie.

Maybe that's why NASA "lost" 13,000 original videos of EVERY Apollo mission.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
This is a mixed message.

The tapes aren't lost, insists the NASA official put in charge of the search. But he doesn't know where they are.

www.cbsnews.com...

So they have never been found? I would think that those images would be top priority and never be misplaced. Surely there would be alot of paperwork to keep track of something so important.

[edit on 25-3-2009 by interestedalways]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
if any of you non believers did your research about the van allen radiation belt you would know the moon trip was not a hoax. Van allen says it himself, the astronauts would have to sit in the radiation belt for hours, upon hours and that just was not the case.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by epete22
if any of you non believers did your research about the van allen radiation belt you would know the moon trip was not a hoax. Van Allen says it himself, the astronauts would have to sit in the radiation belt for hours, upon hours and that just was not the case.

The van Allen belt controversy is just a small part of the hoax. Watch the above utube video and address some of the points brought up in the video.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by epete22

I have explained about the rad levels. So has ngchunter. Im beggining to believe that the non believers are either pig ignorant, and stubborn, or just here to annoy the living crap out of half way sensible people. Unfortunately I am already engaged in a dialouge of sorts , but I advise giving this a wide berth. Since one of the non believers has already said there is nothing I can do to convince him, and refuses to accept factual scientific principles as evidence , I dont see what further interaction can do, and Im probably going to move on to a thread with clever people in it soon lol

(incedentaly last comment does not apply to ngc who has tried his butt off to educate the fallen- God bless you dude)

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
reply to post by epete22

I have explained about the rad levels. So has ngchunter. Im beggining to believe that the non believers are either pig ignorant, and stubborn, or just here to annoy the living crap out of half way sensible people. Unfortunately I am already engaged in a dialouge of sorts , but I advise giving this a wide berth. Since one of the non believers has already said there is nothing I can do to convince him, and refuses to accept factual scientific principles as evidence , I dont see what further interaction can do, and Im probably going to move on to a thread with clever people in it soon lol

(incedentaly last comment does not apply to ngc who has tried his butt off to educate the fallen- God bless you dude)

Before calling other people pig ignorant you should bring yourself up to standards of spelling that show how "clever" you are.

I make typos myself, but I don't call others pig ignorant.

If you feel your work is done here on the thread I don't think anyone minds if you feel the need to move on.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

This is familiar territory, that video that GF just brought up is a thread killer.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Work ? No I poke trolls for light entertainment since bitish cable channels just arent up to scratch. But in all seriousness, my awful spelling aside, my work will never be "done". I mean there are folks commenting on things they have no comprehension of in this thread, from orbital mechanics all the way to radiation types, strengths , and deflection methods.
My work wont end till that kind of ignorance does. My contribution to this thread, well that remains to be seen.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Reply to post by Whaaa

This is familiar territory, that video that GF just brought up is a thread killer.

I watched the video.

It does make you think doesn't it? I just wish the writing would show up a little better because I wasn't able to read all the points that were being made.

[edit on 25-3-2009 by interestedalways]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
reply to post by epete22

I have explained about the rad levels. So has ngchunter. Im beggining to believe that the non believers are either pig ignorant, and stubborn, or just here to annoy the living crap out of half way sensible people.

Or maybe we're not worried about "having a nervous breakdown if it was proved that the Apollo missions were faked."

Interesting how people who are emotionally fragile when their consensus reality is challenged become the most vitriolic proponents of the "official" government li(n)e. I've seen this in my own family.

Here's a very interesting series of three consecutive photos from the Apollo Image Gallery -- photos AS11-40-5844, 5845 and 5846. These photos are too large, so the right sides are automatically cropped by ATS.

Photo AS11-40-5844. "View from LM during approach to landing site."

Photo AS11-40-5845 (No description.) Hmmm... still no stars. That Hasselblad's exposure setting must've been heavily center-weighted!

Photo AS11-40-5846. Is this even the same planet?

[edit on 25-3-2009 by GoldenFleece]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Originally posted by GoldenFleece
Maybe you can tell us all about the specially-cooled Hasselblad cameras and the film that was somehow able to resist 300 degree F temperatures?

The Hasselblads used on the moon had polished stainless steel bodies which reflected most of the sunlight (and heat). They did not get hot.

Ah yes, I remember those Hasselblad cameras with the heat-reflecting polished stainless steel bodies!

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
We didn't expect you to know the Masons were behind it all.

Since I'm a "legacy" I am eligible to become an Illuminati, but I think I'll join the Elks instead. Any idea if the Moose Lodge is still running International Banking? That sounds like fun too.

I actually prefer the theories that we did go to the moon but it's a secret base for the ultra rich and powerful to hide on when TSHTFAWKI, Reg. U.S. Pat. Off. (The #### Hits the Fan As We Know It)

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Could you please explain that picture for me and the implication of it? Which part of the machine is the camera located on?

I really didn't see much polished stainless steel except maybe the shiny revolving deal on top.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   

I was being facetious. "Phage" claimed the Hasselblad cameras had polished chrome bodies that reflected the 300 degree lunar heat -- which would've literally melted any acetate-based film.

As you can see, the Hasselblad bodies were black. (personal attack removed by moderator)

[edit on 26-3-2009 by Byrd]

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenFleece

I was being facetious. "Phage" claimed the Hasselblad cameras had polished chrome bodies that reflected the 300 degree lunar heat -- which would've literally melted any acetate-based film.

As you can see, the Hasselblad bodies were black. This is another example of why you can't trust anything the NASA shills say.

OH! The Hasselblad is the camera the suited up guy is carrying in his hand? I see, I was looking at the vehicle assuming it was mounted.

Thank you for clearing that up for me.

Edit to add:

I thought it must have been an important point based on the comedic act that followed your posting up the image.

[edit on 26-3-2009 by interestedalways]

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   

They did use standard cameras in training
www.hq.nasa.gov...

These are the cameras used on the missions.
www.hq.nasa.gov...
www.hq.nasa.gov...
www.hq.nasa.gov...

[edit on 3/26/2009 by Phage]

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
Edit to add:

I thought it must have been an important point based on the comedic act that followed your posting up the image.

[edit on 26-3-2009 by interestedalways]

Don't let the fact that the server posted his post before mine while I was editing a reply to someone else fool you into thinking that I was reply to Phage or that it means his answer has any importance that I was trying to distract from. That's what Freudians would call "coincidence" Jungians might call it synchronicity. I call it happenstance. Half the board is probably calling it a cover up.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join