It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Katie Price AKA Jordan is a Reptile, PROOF!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by amazed

Originally posted by Sahabi
reply to post by doofus86

Sometimes my upper eyelid gets stuck in the fold of skin under my brow, then I have to blink weird to get it unstuck. Maybe that's what she was doing.

Could have been her thick for television makeup and fake long eyelashes causing problems as well. I have dry eyes, and sometimes have problems blinking as well, especially if I have eye makeup on. I did NOT hear a "click" in the video, but I know sometimes when my eyes are very dry, I seem to get a "air" bubble under my eyelid and it will "click" when I blink.

I guess I must be a reptile?

Peace

O I suppose george bush had the same problem when it happened to him on TV except he looked like he was on another planet 'til the camera cut off

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Go ahead, put on a bunch of makeup with some really long eyelashes, get up in front of a bunch of lights for television, then don't take some of that blow she and her husband likes, just remember what it does to people, and see what you look like. Be sure and record it, play it over and over and over and...well you get my drift; watch it in slow motion while periodically pausing it. Keep doing this and obsessing over it, and eventually you will think that YOU are a reptile.

Who knows, maybe the REAL conspiracy is, that only reptilians
, can SEE reptilians, and they just don't know they are reptilian.

Peace

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I see my post was hit as being "off topic."

Let me clarify, because it wasn't. I guess I just think that people can put 2 and 2 together.

The reason that her eyes close unevenly, is she has probably had BAD BOTOX. Inexpertly put in, and it has numbed the nerves around her eyes a bit more on the one side.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Is this a joke? how did it even get 4 stars?? This is beyond reaching....I don't even know what to call it other than crap.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Reptile she is not, but she is HOT!

Well... gotta have a second line....

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I think its just the weight of her false eyelashes.....

***not a one line post***

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Sorry to burst your bubble, but this is a very common occurance, blinking one eye before another is a symptom of:

Dry eyes (possible, from the cameras and high voltage lights that are used in studios, since they shine really hot in your face)
Nerves (anxiety)
more serious - Stroke/Neurosis/Brain Tumor
LASIK - common when one eye has been treated before another (possible for G.B. and K.P.)

Its actually slightly more common in British and Western European people for some reason, and happens quite a lot to people in the public eye, there's a girl on our Eastenders soap that annoys me every single damn day because she's always doing it.

Lots of people do this daily, and people either don't notice, or don't care. My best bet is dry eyes and possibly LASIK, because she OPENS them wide before she does it, which may be that she's feeling tired from all the rehearsing and her lifestyle, then the hot cameras on her, it's bound to happen.

Sorry, but no, no aliens, and I believe they exist, but they can certainly do better to rule the world than Jordan...

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by sadchild01
what BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a waste of time and bandwidth

star for you because you said what most of us will want to. Also, if she is a reptile then I guess I'm attracted to them! HOT!

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Well, you can ignore this mammarian conspiracy at your own risk. Those silicon implants are bound to contain microchips even if they don't contain life-forms from another dimension. If you kept abreast of developments in the NWO you'd realise that this constitutes the kind of plan they are renowned for.
Keep an eye on Bristol. . . . . . .

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainCaveMan

agreed
good to watch thought *cough* but anyway...

I'm a big fan of Lucy Pinder a page 3 model since she began back in 2005 but todays daily star has freaked me the f**k out! her eyes are clear slits :O i never thought she could be one? i'm hoping she isn't :/ is there a human condition that can slit eyes something EVERYONE has?

anyone help with it and if your in the UK look at the daily stars page 3.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   

also the reason she licks her lips A lot is because she's a plastic barbie. she has tons of work done on her nose,lips,arses,tits,tummy.

so this isnt proof she is a reptilian..todays page 3 Lucy pinder proves she is :/

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Oh, god. This crap STILL floats around here?

I will say this once. Jordan is as thick as pig s@&%. So is the thing that sleeps with her. Reptiles supposedly are highly intelligent.

You need to get out more. Of course normal people don't do that, they are not normal, they are HIGH. What coctail of mind-benders they are on i could not say. I don't see a slitted pupil, I see pupils shifting from mood and light.

Jordan a reptile...LMAO! A braindead bimbo, yes. Maybe all that plastic surgery she's had is making her body malfunction.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by doofus86

Thanks alot, I'm from London by the way and all this royal family bull# is #ed up, the masonic symbols on our buildings is just plain crazy, they love to be blatant with signs.

yeah

my father in law is a mason. He does insane things like take winter coats to the homelss and runs a food pantry

I can see why they would want to hide all the evil symbols of that nefarious activity

and jordan is just blinking from stage lights and all the make up and plastic surgery

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
My first reaction to this was "what a load of crap"!!!!!!!!!!!!!
After scrolling through the rest of the comments, I am so glad/releived I am not alone in my thinking.

I have learned a very valuable lesson here.............
The clue to the content is clearly in the title..........
I actually knew it was crap all along but was hoping on the off-chance I would be proven wrong.

I have wasted about 20min of my valuable time on this.............what an idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I still have a continueing offer to anyone who is willing to debate on the existance of Reptilians. I have asked nearly 10 people, ten known reptilian believers and asked them to debate me on the existance of reptilians. I extend this offer to again. Anyone who wants to debate me, just u2u me and let me know.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join