It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Katie Price AKA Jordan is a Reptile, PROOF!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by doofus86
her husband peter andre does the weird head movements and tongue licking aswell on their Reality show

Ticks are very hard to avoid and everyone has them. Show me a person without them and i'll give you all the money i have. Politicians learn to try and control them but they fail as the ticks just migrate. As an example of a tick, check out Prince Charles when he is about to attend some kind of big event. He often steps out eh car, checks his cuff links, then his outside pocket, then his inside pocket. It's a very well known transitional tick of his.

These ticks come in all sorts of forms and licking lips is a very common one actually, as for weird hand gestures, i'm not sure what you would count as weird. I myself am a big hand talker (when i talk i move my hands a lot) and maybe you would see that as weird.

They're not robots, mechanical in their actions, they're humans, humans have ticks and that is what you're seeing. This doesn't make them reptilians.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Reptile or not...

I'd still hit that.

anyway...

Reptilians DO NOT exist sir!

Damn hoaxers...rubbish.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
That is a terrible example.. I can't even see slit pupils, let alone outright calling someone a reptilian alien. There were two members here from a while back.. I remember one was Canadian Vandal, and the other one Meatclown. They both used to post videos of a similiar nature... but, they actually posted entertaining videos that would be fun to watch. This is just a huge stretch and has no substance.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
This video doesn't prove anything.

She blinked her eyes because she was clearly exhausted.

The "clicking" could have been dubbed in, or could even be from the guy talking.

There are not any eye slits.

Yeah, she's no Georgia peach, but calling her a "reptile" is a bit much

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
This video doesn't prove anything.

She blinked her eyes because she was clearly exhausted.

The "clicking" could have been dubbed in, or could even be from the guy talking.

There are not any eye slits.

Yeah, she's no Georgia peach, but calling her a "reptile" is a bit much

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Watched it and couldn't see anything there. Now the Susan Roberts Wink is another story altogether.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Some people really need to keep taking their prescribed medication.

It starts off as a little inkling, and before you know it, it's a full blown delusion and then we're inundated with PROOF threads that leave most people with a wry grin, wondering if the mick is being taken... till the time it becomes clear that indeed the one offering said proof is quite serious.

At least I forgot about the dismal ending of BSG for a while there tho, so

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Yes, but until compression artifacts can account for the slit eyes, reptilian skin etc. cases. Reptilians will remain fake to me.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   

how often does a person lick his tongue

I'm just curious how one can lick his own tongue? She is clearly a reptile, going ahead with their nefarious plans to take over the world via entertainment interviews.

These repitilians must be brilliant, not being able to control their look entirely, and then going on television where they can be exposed. Somehow, I don't think we need to worry about said beings taking anything over if that is how intelligent they are.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Alright, she wears the worst fake eyelashes EVER which are causing the weird blinking. You can't wear 2 inch long fake lashes and behave normally. Plus this chick is about as fake as they come. She has had numerous plastic surgeries from head to toe and TRUST me she looks nothing like her public persona in private. She is actually quite homely.
Not that's she anything spectaculiar to begin with.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by doofus86
care to explain the eye click and pupil becoming slit ?

I will......

There was NO click and there was no slit!

Pitiful....just pitiful....
....is this the best ATS has to offer at the moment?

At least you posted this in "skunkworks" where 99% of threads are *snip*

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Sad thead.

I didnt hear nothing "click" nor did I see her pupils transform into what you have mentioned. I can close one eye faster than the other.. does that make me a reptile as well.

A friend of mine also has cat-eye contacts.. I guess that makes him a reptile also or perhaps catman.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pimpish

how often does a person lick his tongue

I'm just curious how one can lick his own tongue? She is clearly a reptile, going ahead with their nefarious plans to take over the world via entertainment interviews.

These repitilians must be brilliant, not being able to control their look entirely, and then going on television where they can be exposed. Somehow, I don't think we need to worry about said beings taking anything over if that is how intelligent they are.

and you've just proved them right, ignorance is at an all time high

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sahabi
reply to post by doofus86

Sometimes my upper eyelid gets stuck in the fold of skin under my brow, then I have to blink weird to get it unstuck. Maybe that's what she was doing.

Could have been her thick for television makeup and fake long eyelashes causing problems as well. I have dry eyes, and sometimes have problems blinking as well, especially if I have eye makeup on. I did NOT hear a "click" in the video, but I know sometimes when my eyes are very dry, I seem to get a "air" bubble under my eyelid and it will "click" when I blink.

I guess I must be a reptile?

Peace

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join