It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Experiences of a Higher Nature

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Thank you very much for all your replies. Yes. That secondary entity is indeed my higher self and I know this very well. And you all are right about automatic writing. It can indeed be used as a method to mess up a lot of things. I explained this in another post but it works something like this.

Everyone has a perfect creative skill. It's a skill that doesn't need to be expanded on much when you come into life. It is simply the talent you have that is your most powerful tool for creating your life. Mine is writing. I can easily sit down and write a long fiction story without a framework in little time. I could do it with very few edits, too.

But this "perfect creative tool" can easily be used for destructive purposes. There was another thread about a book that seemed to be going in this direction. A couple nights ago I laid down and thought about the book; the title was something like Omega Codes and the End Times. To put it simply, I got terrified like I hadn't been in a long time.

So in effect, there may be entities that have the ability to make weak minded people write hundreds of pages worth of pure nonsense in order to make those people harm the world. But the thing is that your most powerful creative tool is just that; it is the ability that is very, very hard to corrupt if you are in tune with yourself.

If your life gets destroyed because you are attempting to publish a book that would do a lot of harm, then you are experiencing a universal resistance against the publication of that book. Perhaps the people who write these things are completely innocent; they think they are doing something that needs to be done.

This is why words are the most powerful tool someone has at their disposal. They don't have to be used to harm anyone and can indeed bring a lot of good things into your life. You simply have to know how to use them in order to get the results you need. But like I've said, everyone's perfect creative skill is a little bit different.

I'd say it's a good idea to take everything you hear from people with a grain of salt. That isn't a call to paranoia. It's just a call to vigilance.

One last thing on a different note. I think it's right what someone said here. You basically have to request these kinds of powers. Eventually, though, they may seem to go away. I think this means you simply need a break from them. Having these tools at you disposal is nice and enlightening, but it's good to simply be focused on the more mundane aspects of life at times.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Mysterium918

Thank you for taking the time to respond, I know it can be difficult at times. I can, appreciate this.

The inner self you speak of is also something of wonderment and actually, i think, is what it is all about. To find yourself is probably one of the most shocking things one could ever imagine. But to what end is the discovery? To see that which binds us, and only let it further separates us?

I must admit, you are one of the most gifted writers I have ever had the pleasure to read, and I do mean that. If given the choice to meet the writers of the bible, or you, my choice would be quite clear. And there is no denying your gift comes from a divine source. Your ability to bridge the age old ignorance and the new enlightenment is undeniable. If I ever thought that I wanted to be institutionalized, I would want you as my teacher, guide, and the one to give me my meds

A beautiful mind, is a terrible thing to waist

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
hmmm... I think I sort of understand where your coming from. This skill is sort of like improvising. A skill inwhich you can simply just do. I think I can do that with drawing at first, then when I started playing music at times it happenes, and every once in awhile it happened with words as well. I dont draw anymore so maybe thats why.

<< 1   >>

join