It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Experiences of a Higher Nature

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   
I posted a thread awhile back explaining my most recent alien encounter. Besides it, I have not had any more. Now, I'm not normally one to subscribe to conspiracy theories, but there's been a recent development in my case that does not make a lot of sense. I'm going to present all the evidence, not being biased in any direction at all, so that I can accurately paint a portrait of what I've got going on. It's very peculiar for me for many different reasons, but maybe someone here can help me sort through all this.

I've been getting a lot of thought traffic and channeled writings recently. Automatic writing is something that comes very naturally to me, but something I always take with a grain of salt. I know I may get useful information, and mostly it is info that simply opens up my mind to wider possibilities; it is never very specific information. Now, I'm not sure how any of this relates to an actual alien experience, but the reason I'm even presenting this is because my mother was abducted by "aliens" when I was very young.

I'm not sure if my experience and the one my mom had are in any way related, but I've noticed a strange effect within my own mind recently. None of this has affected my personal life at all; I can still go to work just fine, but there is a nagging suspicion in my mind that something is wrong. I believe that some force has been keeping me in check for a long, long time because for awhile I was getting the most random impulses to simply go crazy. But I'm a faithful person and any time I ever got the urge to do anything impulsive, this force simply locked up my body very, very firmly.

I've read many books that have information from channeled sources, such as Conversations with God by Neal Donald Walsch. In that one, the author claims to have gotten messages directly from god himself, but he was very, very obviously not trying to use god for political motivations. A lot of the stuff I have channeled seems to be from the same vein of thought. The reason why I put this in the context of aliens is because I don't know what other context to put it in.

There seems to be a splintered part of my consciousness I can interact with that is completely individual of anything I have ever channeled. In the realm of the mind, all of these things are confusing to keep track of, but one thing I've noticed is that if I try my hardest to shun this part of my mind, I get extremely uncomfortable. The channeled entity that identifies itself as "god" to me explains all this in any context I can understand easily because it knows that what's going on here is very, very unique to me and that I would probably never find an answer on the vast internet. The one way he tries to explain the entity is as some kind of AI.

Normally I'd never admit that I was "speaking to god" as such a thing is the topic of a lot of religious fanaticism around the world. The lessons he has taught me are very diverse and they change constantly; he's basically told me that there are multiple meanings to what he tells me. In other words, he channels messages through me, but they are subject to change based on my viewpoint. The words aren't what matter; it's the specific thought I had at a specific time that does.

I know this has probably delved into a realm of thought far removed from aliens, but somehow I know all of this must be related. I was channeling messages from him long before I even read Walsche's book. Now, I know there is not a lot of evidence here for what's actually going on, but I'm running out of space to type this message. I guess I'm venting more than anything. What I'm looking for, then, is an answer that explains the actual secondary entity in my mind, not the messages from god.

Remember that what I said here is up for instant misinterpretation. Please only respond if you have come this far with an open mind. Thank you very much for your time.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Mysterium918

Please do not be worried. You are not the only one experiencing these things. The human race is coming to a very pivotal moment in its development. Your best bet is to very carefully consider the effect that your actions have on the well being of others. Always remember to think positive and enjoy the day.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dreammaker

Please do not be worried. You are not the only one experiencing these things. The human race is coming to a very pivotal moment in its development. Your best bet is to very carefully consider the effect that your actions have on the well being of others. Always remember to think positive and enjoy the day.

Wow, that actually helps a lot. Thank you very much for that. Now I'll expand on what I've now discovered through my writings...

Everyone has some genes of an extraterrestrial source. It's all a matter of choice to actually activate them. I think that is what I have done within myself; I have chosen to awaken myself and not get caught up in merely surviving. Now, the rational I have for this theory is actually quite simple...

There is a time period in which human beings had no records of anything at all. Anything could have been happening in this period. It's most commonly called prehistory. During these years, a number of things could have been going on such as...

ETs experimenting on the people of Earth, thus leaving genes that would survive to this day.

Other processes where active within the Earth during this time. This could mean that the human race was essentially being "programed" by some 3rd party source.

There could have been actual people who settled the Earth. These beings could be very similar to the people that exist these days, but used technology that was either lost long ago or is unrecognizable by today's societies.

This is what I learned very recently. Take it for what you will; I just thought I'd share this bit of info with who ever may find benefit from it. If you take these things seriously, perhaps you are in the right place. The choice do so is yours, though.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Alright, I'm now converting this thread into a vehicle solely for the recording of my particular experiences. If you want to comment on anything here, feel free to do so, but I feel like I need a public place to vent all this crap. And I honestly do not care how crazy some people think these things will be. What I did just now completely terminated a lot of mindless chatter within my head. I know feel as if I'm not being dogged every step I move. I can say this with 100% certainty.

I just got done with a scuffle with another universe, or something of that nature. The exact thing I was dealing with is still somewhat unclear, but I had to merge everything I have accomplished in my past 132 lives into a coherent weapon of sorts. This is complicated, but I can't even begin to describe the mental block that has been alleviated from my mind. Something was watching me, I'm certain of it. The thing was saying something about me being a piece of technology or something.

I finally came to the realization that it was trying to mind control me. But it was never really effective. I managed this by destroying their entire universe. Of course, it isn't really destroyed. In fact, I have no idea what exactly happened, but my point is that something changed immediately when I did this. I now feel like I'm not constantly being judged.

Anyways, I hope you all like this. Take it for what you will... fiction or non, there is something here you may be able to adapt to a specific purpose in your everyday life.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   

I am extremely happy for you. It took me a lot longer to "wake up", but I didn't have a whole lot of understanding at the time. You are truly awake for the first time in your life. Do not worry about how others view you. I have gone through a similar ordeal and I know how hard the burden of understanding can be. Please don't hesitate to share any of your experiences. Even if no one else wants to accept what you have to say as the truth, I will believe in you. Always remember to be positive and enjoy the day!

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dreammaker

I am extremely happy for you. It took me a lot longer to "wake up", but I didn't have a whole lot of understanding at the time. You are truly awake for the first time in your life. Do not worry about how others view you. I have gone through a similar ordeal and I know how hard the burden of understanding can be. Please don't hesitate to share any of your experiences. Even if no one else wants to accept what you have to say as the truth, I will believe in you. Always remember to be positive and enjoy the day!

Thank's for that. It seems like I always get a resistance to even coming to this website. I've been down the road of pure madness, and I can tell you it isn't anything like this. I was hospitalized many times for a condition I did not have. That's essentially why I am where I am today, but I feel as if it didn't actually need to happen that way. In other words, in a better world, people would be awakened from the get go.

Recently I've discovered that there is a major difference between Channeling and Automatic Writing. Channeling is usually associated with deceased entities, in other words, people who have died and come back to speak with the people who are still alive. An automatic writer, however, simply writes down existing concepts. In other words, the mind has access to what I would call the "mental idea internet".

This has led me into conflict with ideas and some other beings who exist in the Earth realm but are not actually dead. I'm not certain how best to describe it, but there seems to be lower vibrational entities who exist on a plane below that of Earth. They aren't dead, but they do have the ability to channel upwards and meddle in the affairs of Earth. I think what this means is that they are of a different variation of the Earth, one that is even worse than our home. And that's saying something. I believe this Earth will move forward consistently, though.

The reason I say this is because people as a whole have an appreciation for art. I know that may seem strange but the reason I say that is because for the most part, people express their feelings in ways that do not provoke rage from others. The one thing I realize about all these lower vibrational entities is that they all HATE music.

Another thing I have learned is that words are very, very powerful tools. That's why I approach posting anything on the internet with a simple rule; I usually say or imply that what I'm saying should not be taken out of context. The reason why is because only the original author knows what context they write in. My point is that people perceive things very differently and once you know the way in which you perceive things, you can find some value in any bit of knowledge.

Knowledge is power. It's all a matter of how you configure the knowledge in your brain to achieve the results you desire.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mysterium918
I posted a thread awhile back explaining my most recent alien encounter. Besides it, I have not had any more. Now, I'm not normally one to subscribe to conspiracy theories, but there's been a recent development in my case that does not make a lot of sense. Now, I'm not sure how any of this relates to an actual alien experience, but the reason I'm even presenting this is because my mother was abducted by "aliens" when I was very young.

So you have abducted by aliens , and your mother has been abducted by

aliens , yet you subscribe to NO Conspiracy Theories . You aren't aware of the massive cover up of aliens, the lieing of Gov to the people?

You could be the Poster child with all of your experiences

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
My experiences have been glancing at best. Those that are not fully awakened will never truly understand what's going on. But I know a few things about aliens. Every strange thing that has happened to me must have some significance.

The bad aliens are ruled by fear more than mankind ever has been and that is their ultimate weakness. One species cannot destroy an entire other species without the entire destroyer species being executed. You know why? If some aliens did blow up the earth or something, it would cause an imbalance in the universe so great that it would unleash a disaster of epic proportions upon said species.

Why you say? Because that would be xenocide and human beings are sentient beings. If we get vaporized, it "destroys" or rather unleashes a massive amount of creative force in one blow. And as human beings very well know, creative force can be extremely destructive.

This is just what I have learned by automatic writing.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Thank you so much. I was forced into the hospital when I "woke up". It wasn't a pleasant experience at all. Fortunately, I had a guide throughout my ordeal. "She" helped me make sense of what was going on around me. I can only imagine how bad it was for you. I'm sorry that you had to go through that.
I can't even begin to describe how happy it makes me to know that someone else has learned the same things I've learned. I couldn't channel at will though, so I had to figure it out through trail and error. Music is our best weapon against them. Led Zepplin has some excellent vibes. Keep in mind that some music has a negative message though, so try to stay away from those. Particularly songs about suicide or violence. The bad ones like those songs. Try to keep that in mind. And as always, be positive and enjoy the day!

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I think it would be incredibly interesting for you to go back and try to remember all you have been "told" and then write it all here. I further think that it would add more flavor if you did reveal your additional thoughts (or biases) concerning the information you "receive". For instance, does a particular idea resonate with you or does it feel off.

I would advise the exercise of cold logic in the same quantity as how it feels. I would further advise to be particularly scrutinizing concerning things that are very specific such as "132 lives".

I would say be careful with the idea of fighting and destroying since those are the things the dark feeds off of. You can render their attacks harmless without fighting and without any lower vibrational emotions involved. Remember fire can not put out fire.

Additionally, I would scrutinize the information as much as possible in the time frame it's being delivered. I would ask the hard questions based on cold objective logic and then I would feel out the answers.

There is a very large campaign going on to steer human thought into a particular direction. Every individual that can maintain the highest quality of thought will add to the weight needed to render the mind parasite of humanity impotent. The war for the hearts and minds of humanity is at a fever pitch and we need all the rational minds and clear hearts we can get.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   

I left a message on your other thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hope you enjoy the read.

Peace!

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Infinite Paradox
I think it would be incredibly interesting for you to go back and try to remember all you have been "told" and then write it all here. I further think that it would add more flavor if you did reveal your additional thoughts (or biases) concerning the information you "receive". For instance, does a particular idea resonate with you or does it feel off.

I would advise the exercise of cold logic in the same quantity as how it feels. I would further advise to be particularly scrutinizing concerning things that are very specific such as "132 lives".

I would say be careful with the idea of fighting and destroying since those are the things the dark feeds off of. You can render their attacks harmless without fighting and without any lower vibrational emotions involved. Remember fire can not put out fire.

Additionally, I would scrutinize the information as much as possible in the time frame it's being delivered. I would ask the hard questions based on cold objective logic and then I would feel out the answers.

There is a very large campaign going on to steer human thought into a particular direction. Every individual that can maintain the highest quality of thought will add to the weight needed to render the mind parasite of humanity impotent. The war for the hearts and minds of humanity is at a fever pitch and we need all the rational minds and clear hearts we can get.

I use a very indirect method of dealing with these things. Essentially, I fire the fire at myself, not the evil entities. It's hard to explain, but these things are invisible, so all I'm really doing is a very specific form of grounding. One thing I realize is not to make a point out of a pointless concept.

In other words, there's always a bigger fish. The biggest fish there is is the god, but everything else comes from that. I said something about 132 lives, yes. But numbers and technical definitions never get me anywhere in the realm of automatic writing. They are completely useless in this realm of thought. Let me show you why. Please be warned that everything that I'm about to say is BS. I'm merely going to show you why numbers do not work when explaining these things correctly. Basically, I'm going to merge a kind math equation with foolish logic...

2+2=6. Why? because 6 is a special number. You can put 6 into 36 times and that is an even division. 6 is an even number and therefore 2+2=6

Now I'm going to explain that fallacy as best I can. This part is not supposed to sound like BS. Everyone knows that 2+2=4. It's an undeniable fact. But sometimes others will seek to control you with lies and truth. The truth here is easy to point out. 2 plus 2 equals 4. It's that simple. This is why I can never seek to explain any of my experiences in specific quantities or amounts.

You bring up some interesting points, though. Thanks for the reply.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   

You know for some reason your words ring with a clarity that has only recently, cleared.

Its all about harmonics and frequencies, just as in the old radios where you had to physically "tune" the channel. Sometimes you can spend a great deal of time going back and forth until the channel comes in clear. Then you get a sun spot that messes everything up. Makes me wonder

Your whole concept of channeled or automatic wittings and "aliens, is something I have spent a great deal of time pondering. And as you have shown a healthy apprehension in the message, is defiantly warranted. I myself have had to interrogate the information myself, sometimes I found it was my radio receiver was malfunctioning, and sometimes the radio was tuned incorrectly, but close enough to make out the message.

Then there is "where" the signal originated. How can one rally know? Well, I guess that is where the heart and mind come into play. Some might solely use their mind, some their heart. I would rely on neither, but depend on both.

Another problem with channeled or automatic communications to which I personally do not take part in, is that honest intentions can not exclude the possibility of unintentional, or unknown intentional insertions of false or misleading materials. What you got may not be what you paid for, in other words. So I make it a habit of trying to find corroboration when ever possible.

The whole subject you speak of takes a form like a tree. All the trains of thought, starting at the tip of a twig, if pursued in the proper direction, will lead to the ultimate core, or trunk. So if one gets off track, many, many others, will hit the spot. Its inevitable.

So, I suppose the ultimate answer to what is true, or false, will be judged by time.

Can I please have my meds now........

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   

You bring up some interesting points, though. Thanks for the reply.

You sound very grounded. I look forward to more of your writing.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
this all is actually pretty damn interesting. You should write a book because I was really into this. Youve got something going on here what ever it may be.

I want you to explain more about automatic writing. How do I do it? How do you do it? What exactly is automatic writing?

Edit: Perhaps this other voice, other person or entity is your higher self. I have no experience with this; I have just read a book, but I think you should explore this further and keep us updated.

[edit on 24-3-2009 by Wisen Heimer]

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Wisen Heimer

I can not speak for the OP or for that matter, anyone else who this happens to, I can only try to relate what I understand about the phenomenon.

First of all, I find it to be extremely tailored to the individual.

I want you to explain more about automatic writing. How do I do it? How do you do it? What exactly is automatic writing?
I do hope the OP will allow me this opportunity to explain my concept. It is so difficult to put into words, symbolism. As I said above I do not take part in this because there are so many evil forces who take advantage of this form of communication and use it to further alter the earths original concept, so, I must go carefully.

Someone in another thread stated there is a very strict Divine law in place that does not allow direct, open contact with humanity. I believe I know the reason for this as I have experienced its lesson in a dream. But, we, "human Beings", have every right to communicate with each other. And in fact, I believe it will lead to the "Re Alignment" of earths original direction of progress.

How do you practice "Automatic Writing"? First and foremost, you must ask. Yes, you must ask permission to use a form of communication that does not belong to us. If you wish to us a CB radio, you must ask the company that produced it in the form of payment. If you want to broadcast a message on ABC, NBC, FOX, you must go to the owners and ask, kind of simple concept? If your message is "approved" you are now ready to transmit it.

Perhaps this other voice, other person or entity is your higher self
You cant do this until you have invited that inner self to inhabit you, then you might be able to ask.

Not everyone has that inner self, sad to say. Most people don't even realized they have the capacity because they have been "Institutionalized" their entire life. The institution is, the matrix! No matter what name it uses whether or not it goes by the name religion, financial, governmental, or even humanitarian, it is the matrix. The matrix does not want you believing that their could be more to you than just a simple animal. You know in your heart this is not true. The matrix teaches you that believing in things that you cant hold or touch, do not exist. The Matrix wants you to stay separated and held in a state of fear and confusion.

Call that inner self anything you like. Call it God, call it Alla, call it Jesus, call it the great cosmic oneness, call it the great father in the sky, call it the divine plan, call it anything you like, but call it, and ask. And the more sincere you are, the more apt you are to get an answer ,"automatic writing". Every "human" on this planet has the ability to become, a human "Being", this is, your divine choice.

The nature of the message sometimes is as confusing as the nature of the divine itself which reminds me of the old saying "God works in mysterious ways". Maybe we should rephrase that to "the inner self, works in mysterious ways". If you believe there is such a thing as inner self, and you make it a reality in your life, you are automatically considered "Schizophrenic" by the "Institution". Believing in things that can not be proved by science, but you know to be true from your inner self, will get you a nice one way stay at the hotel California.

As I said earlier, conceptualizing the communication process as a radio that can be "tuned" manually to the frequency you want to listen to. These are the different places the writing comes from, and there are probably as many frequencies as there are human "Beings", so sometimes it can be complicated. Some of us can tune in into what might be termed chat sessions where a group of "Beings" are in contact together, and, some of us, had our transmitters taken away, but can still listen in, threw the use of ones heart receiver.

My personal radio receiver/ transmitter is getting kind of old. The crystals inside have become encrusted to the point where transmitting is not clear anymore. The receiver works fairly well, considering the speaker has a few holes in it. Just last night I received another message. It was one my mind did not want to accept, but the heart made me look.

It was from the occupants of the hotel California. I saw how they were forced to communicate with each other, out of fear. They only had one way of sharing this pain, and it was threw music, the only freedom they have. There music is the only thing they have, they cry inside.

The reason I say this is because people as a whole have an appreciation for art. I know that may seem strange but the reason I say that is because for the most part, people express their feelings in ways that do not provoke rage from others. The one thing I realize about all these lower vibrational entities is that they all HATE music.
They do not hate the music, they are forced.

Well, at any rate, it is up to the individual to decide whether they "dare to care" to listen and read "automatic Writings".

[edit on 24-3-2009 by All Seeing Eye]

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Recently I've discovered that there is a major difference between Channeling and Automatic Writing. Channeling is usually associated with deceased entities, in other words, people who have died and come back to speak with the people who are still alive. An automatic writer, however, simply writes down existing concepts. In other words, the mind has access to what I would call the "mental idea internet".

This has led me into conflict with ideas and some other beings who exist in the Earth realm but are not actually dead. I'm not certain how best to describe it, but there seems to be lower vibrational entities who exist on a plane below that of Earth. They aren't dead, but they do have the ability to channel upwards and meddle in the affairs of Earth. I think what this means is that they are of a different variation of the Earth, one that is even worse than our home. And that's saying something. I believe this Earth will move forward consistently, though.

Another thing I have learned is that words are very, very powerful tools. That's why I approach posting anything on the internet with a simple rule; I usually say or imply that what I'm saying should not be taken out of context. The reason why is because only the original author knows what context they write in. My point is that people perceive things very differently and once you know the way in which you perceive things, you can find some value in any bit of knowledge.

Knowledge is power. It's all a matter of how you configure the knowledge in your brain to achieve the results you desire.

Thanks for sharing this . explains why music is seeping through many good ordinary dream experiences for me - so I decided to use sounds in everyday life too. You know, if a person is verbally aggravating me, I only pretend to listen to her words while it may be anyone from J.S. Bach to Rare Earth frills or slow Eno pieces occupying my mind... But these days when I suddenly see a lot of silent spirits at night and music sounds false or irrelevant it is usually a signal of a bad day or a virus attack coming etc. The last time I was flooded with these - colorful but musicless - fogures, my poor mother-in-law hot a mild heart attack.

Question? Two questions. 1. Where can I readd you experience? 2. I had had one extraordinary, terrifying dream on aliens exactly 36 years ago - when there was practically no TV in my native Hungary and the only sci-fi shows were East German (and in the longest Polish space saga, we somehow failed to see the aliens after enduring two hours of human drama in b&w. I only owned a few sci-fi books at a time and none referred to the types known as Tall Greys - in our country even sci-fi book covers were drab and chacraters looked frequently just sketches - to counterbalance the Western style tagged as 'sensationalist.'
How would I go about writing down this lifelong experience? Start a new thread? I'm a newbie here.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

So... all I have to do is ask myself and then just do it? Just write the first things that come to my head or what? Do I meditate first?

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I hope the Op realizes that I do not have the intention of "Taking Over" his thread, I know it can be quite upsetting. But I'm sure you understand the idea and concept of timing. We just cant control when it comes, only that we take note of it.

The bad aliens are ruled by fear more than mankind ever has been and that is their ultimate weakness. One species cannot destroy an entire other species without the entire destroyer species being executed. You know why? If some aliens did blow up the earth or something, it would cause an imbalance in the universe so great that it would unleash a disaster of epic proportions upon said species.

Why you say? Because that would be xenocide and human beings are sentient beings. If we get vaporized, it "destroys" or rather unleashes a massive amount of creative force in one blow. And as human beings very well know, creative force can be extremely destructive.
One thing that did come out was our collective, possible, fate.

I don't always understand what I am seeing or reading, it just takes time. But before we can understand certain bits of information, we must first understand the concept and reason for its creation, in the first place.

I could never explain what could happen, if I could not explain what happened already. And to that one needs the truth concerning our planet, our firmament, and its creation.

We see what the Institution calls a "Asteroid belt" in our solar system. I see what was once a planet. In the Terra papers it is explained that the "Aliens" crashed a ship into it, and it was destroyed. To me, this is a lie and a very primitive one designed to keep us from looking at other possibilities. This was their answer to throw off the intellectual who happened to discover too much.

What they neglected to cover in their primitive lie was why these "asteroids" still follow their path around the sun. What power still keeps them in orbit. You would think by now all those asteroids would have been drawn into other planets or the sun by now. I contend there is a far more logical and simple answer.

In the terra papers they claim the universe was created in essence by a big bang, and allot of swirling dust, that just happened to collect into Suns, and planets. For the mind of a privative, spoiled child, not bad.

I will now offer an alternative view of the beginning. I must warn the reader that this is only a very rough, out of focus view of something that might have happened a long time ago. But just like any diamond, it must be cleaned and polished before it is ready to be appreciated.

Gen 1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

I saw darkness all around me, and then there were pinpricks of light forming in the distance. It was wondrous to behold. They were of a number that could not be counted and they appeared all around me. Little sparks of light coming upon them selves from the darkness.

Then a brighter light that became larger, and larger, then others in the distance. Nearer to me I saw a light appear from nowhere. It appeared as thought it came from a pinprick of space that had no form. It was as though some one had injected something from the ethereal realm threw an ethereal opening. As the mass came threw this portal it became hot, white-hot. I could see that it pushed its way into the material. It was forming around itself as it was being injected from the very center; it grew in size and was molten. I was able to see inside this molten mass as it grew. Continually the material came from the center. The matter consisted of everything that was needed, and could be found.

After a time I saw it was vibrating and separating from itself. Like materials were vibrating to, and unlike were vibrating away. It was equalizing itself. Then it vibrated and started to bubble, from within and out. And it started to separate inside. Those bubbles started to come together inside the center of its mass and started to exert a pressure from within and started to expand the mass from within. The bubble grew larger and larger but did not completely fill the void just yet. It filled with pressure to such a point from the middle yet there was a middle place that remained in the center. It was separating from it. It was giving birth.

The outside vibrated as a glowing rubber ball or a large bubble, moving as one, but still attached to the center smaller ball, in one small area by molecular attraction. It continued to vibrate until the outer bubble broke free of the center ball. There was a raised area where the ball had touched the bubble for the last time. It was a raised area that remained raised, and could be considered a birthmark. It was the final kiss. The larger ball vibrated away from the center and centered itself from the smaller ball and began to spin, slowly. The central ball, being more liquefied or molten, absorbed the birthmark back into itself.

The central ball stayed a molten red color, the outer ball started to become scaled on its surface, but still in a plastic state. As it rotated two opening began to form, and it was at this time it began to act as a magnet. As time passed the expansion and contraction of the differing materials put stresses on the ball and it pulled and pushed itself in different places as the materials were not uniform but retained their own unique properties. Some of the pushing, pushed up mountains, in other places the pulling formed valleys and low places.

As time passed the finer materials began to seep out of the hot mass and gasses and other materials were formed. The ball separated in its middle so that there was an inner firmament and a outer firmament. The outer firmament was free to move around the axis while the inner firmament was anchored. This allowed the ball to balance itself and correct for minor differences like a motor mount allows an engine to vibrate freely. The outer shell is like armor to the inner. Both firmaments are riddled with voids of internal gas pressure, as molten slag, some places more, some places less.

As it cooled the materials started to come together on the surfaces and both were equal in this respect. Chemical compounds began to take shape and pooled on the inner and outer surfaces.

Gen 1:6 And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.
Gen 1:7 And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which [were] under the firmament from the waters which [were] above the firmament: and it was so.
Gen 1:8 And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.

There is intervention from here, and must wait.

Why would anyone want to hide the creation of heaven? Why lie about the destruction of another heaven? To conceal a hidden truth, and keep mankind enslaved by a very old lie. Our future is foretold in the asteroid belt. No power in the universe will ever be allowed to destroy a divine heaven of firmament, but the divine may choose to discontinue support of a heaven that has lost its way, and no longer has any possibility to archive its goal. The light of the central ball, will go out, and when that happens, the planet is allowed to simply fall apart in its divine race track. No big explosions, no force. It is not a destructive force, its simply support withdrawn. No more firmament. What the divine has given, the divine can take away.

In my heart of hearts I feel that we are now at that time, we either unite as human beings, or we separate as dust and asteroids into space. I am so saddened at such a loss, but in the long run, if the divine plan has a mind to it, it can reactivate the plan on another heaven, or even reactivate that planet that fell apart. All things are possible, in the Divine God.

Do not fear God, fear being separated, from him, and unite, for him.

So... all I have to do is ask myself and then just do it? Just write the first things that come to my head or what? Do I meditate first?
Did you invite what is known as god into your heart? Did you ask how you could help him with his plan??

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Did you invite what is known as god into your heart? Did you ask how you could help him with his plan??

So I am suppost to wait for instructions from my higher self? That will take a very long time am I wrong?

I asked myself the question not too long ago and answered back to myself, "Of course, who do you have to answer to?"

[edit on 24-3-2009 by Wisen Heimer]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join