It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have an idea.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
It seems possible that UFO's respond to music and/or certain frequencies.
Here's my idea: Those of us who are in UFO hotspots, take some version of my music, which was specifically written with Extraterrestrials in mind, and play it somewhere near you where UFO sightings are common. I'm interested to see if music really plays a difference, and if UFOs could possibly be summoned with music created with this mystery in mind.

Goto:www.myspace.com/Trash Itron
But with Tra#ron as one word. For some reason I cannot post it the right way...welll for obvious reasons, the board system won't allow swearing, or even the appearance of a swearword within a word. Try this though if you have the inclination, as I would be very interested in if this music has any effect.

[edit on 21-3-2009 by mpriebe81]

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Bummer, doesn't anyone find this possibility interesting whatsoever? Give it a test run, I don't have the materials available right now but I made my electronic music available to you without worry of charge or any self-endorsement bs.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by mpriebe81

I would try it, but it's 230am and I have to work tomorrow morning. It's also around 34 degrees Fahrenheit out in the town I live in, which is most definitely not a UFO hotspot... sorry.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
No worries man, i just need to be patient with this, lol. I wrote these tunes over 2 years ago for this very reason, just decided to put it out there right now. Feel free to hit up my Tras-i-tron myspace anytime and use it.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by mpriebe81
It seems possible that UFO's respond to music and/or certain frequencies.
Here's my idea: Those of us who are in UFO hotspots, take some version of my music, which was specifically written with Extraterrestrials in mind, and play it somewhere near you where UFO sightings are common. I'm interested to see if music really plays a difference, and if UFOs could possibly be summoned with music created with this mystery in mind.

Goto:www.myspace.com/Trash Itron
But with Tra#ron as one word. For some reason I cannot post it the right way...welll for obvious reasons, the board system won't allow swearing, or even the appearance of a swearword within a word. Try this though if you have the inclination, as I would be very interested in if this music has any effect.

[edit on 21-3-2009 by mpriebe81]

where did you get the inclination that ufo's would be attracted to music ?

why exactly do you feel your music tone is appropriate for this purpose ?

what are you expecting people to do , blast your music into the sky ?

is this just a ploy to advertise your music ? if it is, i believe it's against the rules to use this site to advertise products.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by mpriebe81

UFOs prefer Peruvian flute music, also where'd you get this idea? close encounters of the third kind? I thought I saw a UFO the other day, turns out it was just 2 airplanes turning on their brights to keep from crashing into eachother, so I have yet to see a single UFO in arizona, I did see a stealth bomber at night with it's night lights on, which looked very ufo-ish but it wasn't, have yet to see a single photo of one of these stealth bombers at night with their night lights on, wish I had a night ready camera to have taken that shot just to prove that stealth bombers do fly at night and they do have night lights, but back to UFOs... they prefer Peruvian flute bands...

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Actually i got the idea from the whole Dio and Robbie Williams shindig. This is not a promo, as I am not attempting to sell my music whatsoever. I wrote this stuff with the UFO phenomena in mind, so take it for what it's worth.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   
And i will glady admit that i tried to sell some of this stuff along with a few other songs that i could post to Nintendo like 4 years ago. That doesn't mean that i didn't write thi stuff for a reason.

goto www.myspace.com/thetruthdenied for some more stuff

top topics

join