It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYPD Chief Tony Bouza speaks.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
1976 44th Precinct "Fort Apache" the Bronx .
Chief Tony Bouza speaks the truth that was as relevant and important then as it is today.
Rarely will you ever see a more candid and honest assessment from a uniformed, high ranking on duty Police Officer.
en.wikipedia.org...

That being said, what do you guys think?

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by samhouston1886

Wow... No interest.
I should have posted a UFO video.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
No it defenetly needed to be posted here, and is of real value.. But i think atm with what has been announced, has finally set some to take interest

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Really good vid, Sam, Flag'd & Star'd!

And a big welcome to you, at ATS!

Mr. Bouza says too much truth! The networks probably wouldn't allow him to,
today!

Don't know how much of the poverty & crime is engineered, but undoubtedly some is. I'm trying to remember which New York police precinct Vincent Serpico came from, must have been close by to Bouza's!

Serpico did the same thing, only with drugs & corruption, which go hand-in-hand with the poverty areas.

Do you think Obama will be able to do anything to fix these problems?
Or will they just keep getting worse, more frequent, more troubling, to the point of near anarchy?

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by FRIGHTENER

Thanks for the flag!

I really do believe that this is all planned in advance and as someone that worked in some of the worst areas of NYC and as a Bondsman in Florida, I would have to say that its getting worse, the crimes are becoming much more violent and the incidents keep coming.

I sincerely hope that Obama will fix this mess but I would bet that he won’t.
He seems to be more focused on giving the bankers unlimited money with no questions asked, raising taxes and banning our firearms through directives.

Things have not gotten better and I fear the credit crunch is leading to the food crunch that will lead to you know what.

Fighting in the streets against other people just like us won’t help a thing either.

This whole God Man hysteria is also very disturbing, even the Bush supporters would not threaten your life but this is a new group and they are a lot more violent in my opinion.

new topics

top topics

join