It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grigori/Watcher Demon/Fallen Angel

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by GTORick

How do I contact you?

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by dnaobs

Did you see the video I posted of the orb and flashing triangles on my post?
I have recently been in contact with Richard Stout and Byron from cursed-net, they have a podcast and are authors of a book with the same title.
Apparently after talking with them and a handful of other Christians this is very very common. I guess the demons attack your mind with blasphemous thoughts so you will feel unworthy to pray to God and Yeshua for redemption.
It was happening to me little by little over the past couple of years but I thought it was just me until it got so bad I thought I was going crazy, I realized over the past 6 months that these are demonic attacks. I can't believe how many people this is happening to but people are to embarrassed to talk about it. I just kept praying out loud every time it was happening and it eased up quite a bit. I would say things are about 85% better. I guess it's a process. The bible said to pray and fast. Someone gave me excorsism salt. I went around the house putting it all over and saying prayers. I also have it in a candle holder surrounded with a candle.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by huckfinn

Your story sounds strange...But these days I would believe just about anything.
I do think something very strange is happening in the world and I am starting to wonder if all these government people are all human. The things these people are doing defy a any rational explanation.
The bible say's the generation that sees the birth of Israel will not perish before the rise of the antichrist. I think we are there!

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Your story sounds a bit segmented- but if what your asking is is a "shadow people" government working with our police force- Id have to say no.

If you felt the dark mist near the cops was a negative force- then id say some bad entities were just along for the ride and you were in a heightened enough state that you saw them.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

I have been done nothing but offer my help to you and the first direct words you speak to me are to put me down for what I believe is right. You also snapped at someone else very early in this thread for their opinion as well. You are tolerant only as long as you agree with what is said. Instead of a discussion, you would rather lambaste somebody who doess not share your opinion of the supernatural.

That was rude to speak to me that way. It is also the second time you have been intolerant in as many days which makes me think you are intolerant. It also appears from your reactions to other opinions the only person you care to believe or listen to is your own opinion or in other words you are a 'know it all'. Taking this into consideration, I find it hard to believe you are the positive, good influence you portray yourself as being. The way you just treated me and other people speaks volumes.

Also, since you decided to be inappropriate and say something in this thread instead of by U2U if you had concerns, I am responding publicly.

Don't bother even responding as I have already kicked you into my 'ignore' bucket. I only want positive people around me and as of right now you do not qualify because you are mean and rude.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Wideawake08

Check your U2U messenger, I will send you a message. It sounds like the last 6 months have been busy

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Wideawake08

I think your questioning the 'humanness' of some of our government is quite interesting and could you start a whole new thread based on that idea.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by gYvMessanger

Will do. Thanx

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   

So what are the scents I pick up, and sudden feelings of tension, anger hate. If not shadows, then what are these things, which i have been believing to be shadows. It is something else. I am seeing the shadows but they are not the ones creating the scents and the emotions. Sometimes my hair at the nape of my neck stands up on end, and I feel cold and stiff. I have brought another sensitive friend over to check out the areas where I feel these sensations. He says he feels them too and very powerfully.
So what is it.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by KromeDragon

Most likely you have some earthbound attachments to you. Which means that ghosts, both good and bad- can attach themselves and follow you for whatever reason. People- both psychic and non psychic can pick up on their smells, feel their touches, and feel their emotions.

If you dont like it- tell them to leave you alone. You are in control of what is in your life.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by GTORick

Ultimately this is my thread- and I can talk to people however I choose depending on what they say. The first person I bitched out started telling me that I invited this into my house. Again- a statement of ignorance.
The second person- you- are just as ignorant to tell someone they need a demonologist because they see shadow people. As a demonologist myself, I cannot even begin to describe to you how real demon possessions are and how they destroy peoples lives and its not OK swinging accusations around that people may or may not have a demonic force in their lives.

I will not apologize for what I said to you. Fine- ignore me- your loss not mine.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
The cop surrounded by the black vapor was African American...about two months prior to my encounter with him, I had a dream of a man in the appearance of an African Hunter standing at my front door.

In the dream, I was considering attacking the man with my sword (Yes, I wear a Sword in real life) but stayed my hand...we just stared one another down.

The night the cop appeared, he made a point of being a real sh1t to me and informed me that..."I know more about you than you think". I thought to myself..."I know you too...you are the Hunter". And your partner...the white dwarf.

Seriously...I think the spirit of Nimrod, the Biblical Hunter, may have been operating behind the scenes of the United States government for over thirty years. Bush was his Whore and Cheney his Dog.

Are you sure that the power behind the institutions of government and society (all governments) aren't immortal spirits? Has anyone ever heard of this?

[edit on 25-3-2009 by huckfinn]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Immortal spirits running the government- I think evil tempts and corrupts the government... but actual spirits?

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Its not such a far out thought, it has been theorized that cities may have a spirit / avatar, built up over time from the energy and subconscious of the people who live in it.

Could groups of spirits / negative entities be manipulating our governments etc ? Possibly, its probably another thread though.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Kind of...this idea comes from the idea that everyone is already immortal...most people don't realize it. the ones that do realize it ultimately achieve high level positions in government and/or business and the oldest spirits work entirely behind the scenes, not having a direct hand in day to day operations; Instead spending their time attacking or defending themselves against other Spirits; there is a war after all.

I think this may be the secret of secret societies...revealing ones immortal identity and reinforcing this knowledge through ritual.

I don't know if you have read the Epic of Gilgamesh, but I have reason to believe that George Bush, both father and son, are the descendants, for lack of a better word, of the person who inspired the character Shamhat, Inanna/Ishtar’s temple prostitute that seduced Enkidu in the story. As a person, he is George Bush, but as a spirit he is of Shamhat and had the same role in this life as Shamhat had in the story. Or, perhaps the real Shamhat is behind the scenes and Bush is her avatar.

Or perhaps spirits’ and such have no particular goals at all and just float around doing nothing forever.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   

I sure find your theory/idea interesting - not sure I'm with you on all of it, but I could go along with some of it... a twist though - what if we're not talking so much about spirits but about angels? Arc? Fallen? Demons? Etc...

Seems to me if there really is an unseen war waging around us (only some of us see more than others), then could you run with me on the above thought? Substituting the word/idea of spirits being in high, government positions, successful business owners, etc with angels and/or demons?

The bible says the war "is not against the flesh and blood but against the darkness, the principalities that rule the darkness, against spiritual wickedness in high places" (my quote isn't right on... sorry) soooo, if the war is ongoing, who better to fight it in this world than those in the army of God and of course, satan, his legions, his demons?

Just a thought. But to add on to that, I was reading an article last night about the top 10 dictators of the world and at the end, I sat and wondered how, why, and again HOW are some people so evil, hateful and harmful? That led me back to the thought that maybe some of those 'people' aren't' really 'people'...

And I apologize because I really think we're veering off the original topic of this thread. Needless to say, a thread of it's own should be begun regarding this topic.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Well, I don't intend to change the original subject...I think I may be talking about 'watchers', but if not I apologize to the OP.

Before, my encounter with the "Hunter", I don' think it was the real Hunter, but his Avatar, people made a point of "getting to know me";

A Taiwanese student named Kuo was notable...A Watcher for the Kuomintang perhaps? He'd stare, appear on my path during the day, show up at my house unannouced, etc. After the "Hunter" event, I wondered, were they connected?

What I am trying to say is that I think I have had many encounters with Watchers; so many that I think I know what they want...

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Thank you for your explanation. I have told the same other people whom I have confided with.

I hope all is well with grigori. Take care and be well.

In the Parallel earths section of paranormal studies, you mentioned you look alot like the lady in your avatar. Since there are posts here complaining of your impoliteness, i would like to reassure you, that because u look as hot as you do in your avatar, you can be rude to me anytime you like. The pleasure is all mine!

[edit on 27-3-2009 by KromeDragon]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Yeah sure I've encountered one of these types. It reminded me of the silver surfer with a mixture of the MATRIX. The only difference is that my encounter was with a judgement angel or a GRIGORI and he has stated that time is running out, pretty soon things, themes, consciousness, and everything else will shift. He had a few moon pendants around his neck and they glistened as if his jewlry wern't from this dimension, a black trench coat, pale white skin, black shades, Dirty blond hair, with a black bag. He had this leather get up. I remember seeing him outside of my mothers apartment in Westchester, CA at the time. I was just waking up on a friday for my schooling online. The streets were ghost faced as I gazed out of the window of her balcony, and then my awareness shifted quickly linking up with him telepathically and I told him to identify yourself and when I asked who he was, all he said was that time was running out and to prepare. Prepare for what is yet to come and tell the others. I know I'm a spear head of the light so here I am telling you all. What do you suppose this meant.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
this is what I think it means...

The imposter has been defeated, her armies destroyed, her governments, banks and companies, collapsed, siezed and out of business.

She's spending all she has left to postpone the inevitable...coming face to face with her Father, the man she murdered.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join