It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grigori/Watcher Demon/Fallen Angel

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Undo...these entities are mentioned in early religious writing, in the Book of Enoch...

www.sacred-texts.com...

Not all are malevolent, and are very much misunderstood, but the dark ones are really dark, and very powerful. Like Xynephaden says, not much works against them.

As for exorcism, it wasn't in the strict Catholic sense of the word, but with very experienced paranormal investigators who have a lot of experience of this kind of work. I hope this helps. U2U me if you want to know more.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Enochian? Related to John Dee's stuff?

When I was more involved with Ceremonial Magick, I found that every time I was focused on Enochian stuff, the cat-eyed Lizard guys in their orange-red pulsing cohesive-light orb would show up, get my attention and tell me to go to bed because they were there for me. If I was in the house when it happened, it still happened -- I could see it 'through' the ceiling, despite how impossible I knew that was intellectually. I didn't like them much, as they never let me remember anything, and they always pulled me out of my body, and my only 'memory' of a life-meeting, from some unspecified point in childhood, involved profound mortal terror level of fear. In a later, fully conscious OBE experience they were a tad more decent; gave me their 'history' of sorts; but still, they have no respect for what's in our heads, and create blocks and remove memory all over the place, which makes me not like them.

They don't look like any of the aliens I've seen people describe in public, and I've seen them more than once and consciously, so I don't really know what to make of that to be honest. They are humanoid; I didn't see hands or feet or really notice body much, mostly head; they have a small mouth, didn't really notice the nose either way, their eyes are fairly large and totally round, the pupils are vertical (I felt weird around cats for days every time I would encounter them, as if they were looking at me 'through' the cats), and one fellow's I met were vivid orange but another I met I didn't even have a word for the color, 'neutral but a color' was the best I could do. (I was later told that Lear had some story about 'orange eyed lizard people' and that the TV show 'V' had this. I rented it, but they looked nothing at all like these people.) They were hairless. And their skin was a very sand-tan color and seemed dry and spiny-ridged, a great deal like an iguana or something.

Anyway I have not heard of them or perceived of them showing up as dark amorpheous figures.

My aunt once had a dark amorpheous figure show up next to her bed one night, looking down at her, nearly gave her a panic attack. A night or two later she was brutally attacked and raped in her home (the person never caught). It is our belief that the dark figure was the astral thoughtform of the rapist watching her; it's not too unusual for criminals to be pretty psychic.

I wish I had a suggestion for shaking off your dark figure but I really don't. Stay positive is all I can recommend, but if you work in the field, you already know that's a fundamental.

Best,
PJ

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

I wish I was more into to these things to help you. But I am an amatuer. I am however very interested in these things. I also know that I am not to fool around with such things for I can really get hurt.

However you are an experienced psychic. Be Careful with that demon watcher. Dont trust what they say. I feel they lie often and decieve. Could you have envious enemies capable of sending the watcher?

You must seek assistance from those who specialize in demonology.
I am just a simple nobody. I will pray for you and wish well for you. I love your avatar. take care and be well.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

I have no formal experience in parapsychology. However, i have the gift of knowing things before they occur. And i am never wrong.

I just went to have dinner. I was thinking about your post, and about the demon watcher. I received visions of danger for you.

That watcher entity has a nefarious agenda. It is either spying for someone, or wants to do you damage.

Is it possible that in your last medium assignment you might have bothered some malicious entities unintentionally. I know you are a professional. Just looking at all the possibilities.

Or there is another person, an enemy, a competitor in your field, who has dispatched the entity after you. It is possible it may have been sent to plant negative energy talismans in your residence. Or, it is planning to acquire, your hair folicles or nail cuttings or garments to return to the person who sent it. Are any of your clothing or sock or hoisery missing? These items are used to cast damaging spells to steal your energy lethally.

Anyways the danger is real and critical. I am never wrong. Get a kabbalah friend or a wiccan to help you with this. Do it fast.

May be it is not appropriate to post this kind of message in an open forum. But i cant send a U2U because i am new at this forum. It is even possible i can be ejected from this forum for causing undue disturbance with my this post. But this is reply to your own post.

I apologize for any inconvenience.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by KromeDragon

Thank you for your concern!

I will look into doing a protection circle around me and my home tonight. I feel extremely safe because I have angels surrounding me always, but it never hurts to add extra protection!

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
If it is a Dark Watcher then what Caitlin has said is probably correct, as someone who has been a "light worker" for lack of a better term you have made yourself a target.

Protecting yourself against even low ranking angelic's is pretty heavy duty stuff though, I know this may sound odd but have you tried anti-scrying style rites / charms around your home ? It's possible the right ritual may contain the correct element to offer you some protection against the intrusion.

Over my pay grade sadly I hope you find something that works, living in interesting times sucks.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Another Demonologist I know has a saying (although I do not think it is his originally) "Once marked, always marked". In context what he means is that once you have made evil an enemy they are always watching you, waiting for you or attacking you. My friend and I are on the 'religious' side of this war.

Caitlinfae, you mentioned a car malfunction you feel was an attack. I believe this wholeheatedly. I had an artifact from a site where evil activity was taking place in my car. I have a sports car with a little 'extra' horsepower. A long story short, the transmission cratered sending a driveline part through the floorboards! First, the transmission I built myself and reliably could handle the power the engine put out. Second, I am a career scientist (3 physics degrees) who got into religious demonology by accident and by my calculations the force required to put that part 90 degrees to the power output (not to mention my head) was about 2,000 horsepower! My car is fast but not that fast! I am sorry to hear of your experience Caitlinfae and I will pray for you. I have also been attacked various other ways like you, such as vital energy being robbed from me, my dog being attacked (that hurts the worst when innocents around you take heat) and other similiar experiences.

OP, sounds like you have a plan and I won't give advice unless you ask me to because religious demonology is not something every paranormal investigator digs or quite frankly even wants around. However, if you ask for help I am offering to be as little or as much involved in helping you as you wish. I do want you to know I am offering you any help you need from the small scope to the large scope. Same to you Caetlinfae.

I can and will say a prayer for you. St. Benedict had great powers from God over fallen angels and I will ask him to intercede for you. You mentioned Angels and I believe in Angels as well. I will also ask my Guardian Angel to do battle for you tonight as well. I hope it makes a difference for you in this matter or at least gives you some comfort.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
gYv...thank you so much for your reply. I'm afraid that I don't know anything about the anti-scrying rites that you are talking about, but I will do some research. I haven't done any physical work around my house, but have worked extensively on an energetic level. Maybe this is a little heads-up to do some real physical work.

GTO...I didn't know about St.Benedict, but thank you for the prayers, and I really do appreciate the help, as I'm sure Xynephadyn does. Your "once marked, always marked" comment hit me really hard, and it has crossed my mind that he's maybe been quite recently because I haven't been working as much, but that thought will be getting no more energy from me. I know I talked to someone a good while back on here about how to deal with feeling threatened, and one way of dealing with it is to laugh at it...sounds simple, but it really works. I haven't ever consciously made an enemy of this type of entity...there have been no declarations of war on my part, except self defence...it's more like he chose me.

I'm also happy to go on a steep learning curve if there are techniques you would like to share. Please U2U me, if you don't mind. I'm not always that comfortable talking so publically about all of this. When it comes down to the nuts and bolts, it's best kept as a private conversation, sometimes. the more we swap information, the more we all will learn.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I think you guys have some really great suggestions!

My take on the evil entities, is that even if I get rid of one particular spirit- entity- there is still an 'evil database' somewhere with my name on it and another one will just pop in the picture.

You guys were right about being "marked". I dont think it has so much to do with what we do or believe, so much as it does who we are when were born.

I believe that through reincarnation, we achieve a greater understanding and spiritual mastery. I know for certain, that this life Im living right now is my last incarnation. So, I believe that makes me marked from the start.

If evil, can somehow find a way to make me "switch sides" or "fall from grace" I could really end up screwing my spirit out of a peaceful transition to the afterlife. That is why I think they are following me.

I think that this applies to alot of other people on earth at this time. This time is such a trying time for earth and its inhabitants. I believe that evil is lurking around each and every corner waiting for us to screw up so that they can take over. I mean this figuratively- not literally. I believe that evil facillitates itself through people- government figures (George Bush)- and through Corporate CEO's who are incharge of what they put in our food and water supplies.

I think it is a hard journey for people who want to serve the light and good of humanity- in whatever form. And I believe that there will always be obsticles from the "dark side" to deter us from making a solid difference in this world.

Regardless, I have not given in- just given out at the moment

[edit on 23-3-2009 by xynephadyn]

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by caitlinfae

You are very welcome.

Yes, St. Benedict was 'marked' for his great light to the wetern world. His senses were so acute to the other planes of existance that he could see the demons tempting his monks and other men. He constantly exorcised demons from places, from bothering people (tempting them) and from inside of people. One demon that tried to tempt him appeared as his sister as a full bodied apparition. His sister was the Prioress of a nearby convent. Sensing something wrong Benedict commanded it to say "Jesus Christ" and it went away. There are whole volume dealing with his battles/victorie over demons. I have a 2nd class relic of his that is very powerful against evil.

The Cure de Ars is another saint that did battle with demons and they say the Devil himself. At night they would visit him, beat him, taunt him and torture him. One story is that people heard Satan himself say to him: "If there were only two more priests like you, my Kingdom on Earth would be destroyed. He is another powerful intercessor against evil.

I understand what you mean about the privacy and I will U2U you after I post this. I will give you my contact information so you can contact me in whatever manner you like. You sound highly intelligent so I am sure any of my poor offerings you will pick up quickly. Of course in the mean time I will continue to pray for you.

Xynephadyn, let me know if you can if you see an 'extra' angel around. I have asked my Guardian Angel to protect you. Since I do not have your gift I am anxious to hear about him.

Have you seen the Watcher lately?

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I am a "sensitive". I can pick up symbols, signs, visions of things before they happen. I also see astral entities. I never communicate with them. Dont know how to. This not my field. I do not want to either.

I also see shadow people. But not the way people do: i mean they see them from the corner of the eye but when they turn around it is gone. That happens to me too. But i see them in ways that the shadows are alarmed or surprised or even some times unaware. When i dont see them i sence their presence. I sence their emotions what they are feeling or wanting to make me feel. I can smell them in my heart, literally. I dont know how you classify this, some kind of claireaudio/ clairevision, claire-olfactory sence. But they have a scent. The scents are sometimes of flowers, and sometimes of pungence and even rotting faeces.

Can someone explain me what they want form me. There are is always a sense of danger and evil about them. Have been followed home by them from the tube station. What could they want? They definitely dont feel like they want a friendly chat.

Any ideas.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
It could be a lot of things Krome, If you use the ATS search function at the top of the page and search for Shadow People there is a large amount of threads dedicated to discussions on that subject.

I'm not trying to be unhelpful its just a lot of ground to cover

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Is it/Was it a person, or a something else? What you should/could do really depends on the answer to that question.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I have been a student of astrology for over 30 years. Although I was baptized Catholic I put most of my beliefs aside to follow the new age. I loved esoteric studies, reincarnation, done the meditation, crystal gazing.
I stilled believed in Jesus and considered myself a new age astrologer. As a child I had night terrors, By nine I started having sezuires, (by the age of 12 they stopped, which sometimes happen with children)
In my teens I started having astral projections, although I never left on my body on my own, but was taken out of my body by a entity (I never saw what it was). At 20 I had what I thought was a NDE where I went through the tunnel and saw the light. In my twenties I started fighting off the astral projections because I was so frightened when they happened. It always gave me the feeling of dying and I hated it. When it would begin I would scream "Stop" "No" and would break out of it.
Over the past 10 years I have had many attempts made by them to bring me to the astral world but I have never let my body and fought it off.
I have had the worst luck and could write a book on how many bad things that have happened to me.
Since 911 I have had a sick feeling that I couldn't shake. Every year it seemed to get stronger and stronger like a feeling of dread. Last year my cat died and for some reason I started periodically reading the bible at night thats when I noticed my other cat staring at things on the wall or on the ceiling. My lights would suddenly dim. I thought maybe it was my dead cat visiting us. In June of last year I started learning about the NWO, the Freemasons and how they were worshiping Lucifer. It was then I became terrified as I woken up to the reality that the BIBLE, JESUS and LUCIFER were real and not just a book to read for moral guidance. I started studied the bible more frequently and that's when things started getting really really weird. I was suffering from blasphemous thoughts constantly, I thought I was going crazy. Then a light appeared to me on my ceiling at 3:00 in the morning in my room which was pitch black. It was like a flashlight on my ceiling above my head. The 2nd incident I caught on tape (see link below) In September of last year at 5:00 in the evening..It was still light out, I walked in closet and noticed a white light on my wall.. I thought this looks like the light I saw at 3:00 in the morning..As I went to take a closer look I saw flashing multicolored triangles next to a white orb. I ran and got a camera and filmed it. For the past 8 months there is banging in my ceiling. It banging becomes faster and harder when I start reading the bible. As soon as I say the name of JESUS CHRIST it stops immediately. Then 5-10-20 minutes later it starts up again. This goes on all night long. Sometimes it wakes me up from a deep sleep. I leave religious programs on and I sleep with the bible ever night.
I was astonished at how it responds to the name of JESUS CHRIST!
I know we are in the last days and you can see it unfolding ever day. These fallen angels I think will be appearing to people more and more the closer we get to the end. They know there time is running out. I am happy to say that through prayers the harassment has subsided in the past week, I hope it stays that way. I really can't believe this, its really shocking!
LINK
www.metacafe.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by KromeDragon

If you have been reading this thread then you know a little bit about my background. There are many explanations for Shadow People but I would like to hear more from you and give you counsel from a religious Demonology perspective. If you would like to talk further just U2U me and I will give you my contact information and email address.

[edit on 24-3-2009 by GTORick]

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Wideawake08

You need the help of a Demonologist. If the incidents started at 3:00 AM that is usually a sure sign of the Demonic (Exact opposite hour Jesus died on the Cross). It probably will continue and get much worse until something is done about it. I am not trying to scare you but warn you. Please contact me via U2U ASAP. I can and will help.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Wideawake08

I was suffering from blasphemous thoughts constantly, I thought I was going crazy.

That's sounds very similar to what i was experience shortly after my first experience. I had a very difficult time controlling my thoughts, and pretty much went crazy for a few days. I ended up in a psych ward for a week, my family thought it was drugs, but i was clean, they gave me an mri and that checked out. They put me on meds for a while, and i slowly came around again. Really strange stuff though, i remember having a game of war with my mom at the hospital when she was visiting me, and it was really wierd, but i knew what card she was going to lay down be fore she did. It was really freakin me out, so i never told her, but that sure was a wierd experience.

If your into astrology and the lord though you should check out
The Witness of the Stars
by E. W. Bullinger
very interesting stuff.
bethlehemstar.net/
is also very intersting

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
OMG!

Here is the dl on Shadow People. They are no more good or bad because their a shadow or white as a sheet.

For a spirit to manifest- it requires a large amount of energy. The spirit travels normally in its contained form as an Orb. When it chooses to manifest, it can only manifest to which it is able. For alot of spirits, they are only as strong as to show themselves as shadows, outlines, or mists.

It takes an advanced spirit to form into a human apparition.

The Shadow people wont hurt you- they just wander the earth waiting to cross over

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by GTORick

Stop telling people they need a demonologist- you have no idea what your talking about.

Numerology or 3am (deadtime) has nothing to do with something being demonic- it is simply a thinner membrane between the spirit world and world of beyond.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
About three years ago I had an experience while in the Metropolitan Detention Center in Albuquerque, New Mexico. I suspect that nearly everyone in the holding area was either a demon or an angel.

The day and night before there was a major battle, but I only participated in it by instinct, as I had not been in one in my life. I wanted to know what was causing the disturbance, so I made a huge scence out in front of my house.

Like clockwork a couple of cops arrived. I walked out my door to meet them and as they saw me standing on the steps they both reared back at first. I noticed what seemed like a dark vapor surrounding both the uniformed officers. The whole exchange was unlike my previous encounters with cops, they were being bigger d1ckheads than I normally expect.

My question is...Is their some type of War going on here that occurs in a realm beyond and above the Government?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join