It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12-02-2008 UFO with Laser or some kind of gas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I found this video extremely interesting. I tried looking for something that produces this effect but to no avail. Maybe a Balloon?

Could someone expain what this is?

BTW this is off the MUFON site.

Video

Look forward to hearing analysis on this. Unfortunately this guy did tons of editing on this, I wish we could have seen the whole thing in its entirety.

Looks like there are more posted by the same guy.

Video 2

Video 3

Video 4

-Kdial1

[edit on 20-3-2009 by kdial1]

[edit on 20-3-2009 by kdial1]

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
The name in the credit's is "MEL3D"

Doing a quick search I found that most of the MEL3D hits where 3D graphic artists.

I did find MEL3D's YouTube page, He has a LOT of UFO video's. He is ether very lucky to be in the right place at the right time or in a hotbed of UFO activity. He also has a blog.

YouTube Page : www.youtube.com...

Blog: filmandolarealidad.blogspot.com...

I need to translate some (most all) of his stuff, I'm interested to hear more about his story.

Ether way this is some good stuff, Thanks

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

That first video is interesting. It looks like the standard S American 'balloon UFO', but what would explain that discharge/ exhaust/ output from beneath it
I'll look forward to any explanations from the experts.

J-Dirt
Good work looking into the guy. I checked out the You Tube as well. I'm fairly dubious. He's got 45 original videos from Uruguay and Argentina which makes him either very lucky or good with CGI. 18 videos in three months is a lot of sightings for a guy and his camera...

His taste in music is baaaaad, I could almost smell sensimelia through my monitor

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I think what we see in the first video is probably a weather balloon, like this one:

Weather balloons comes in different colors, not just white:

Three different colors provide easier sighting under varying weather conditions. The natural color has the greatest visibility on clear days; red is easiest to see in scattered clouds; and black is best for overcast conditions.

www.novalynx.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   
#1 is definitely a balloon. That is the string on the bottom reflecting the sun.

#2 almost looks fake.

#3 and #4, have no clue. They seem to be the same object and both travel very fast, just weird.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Good work J_DIRT, yeah so far from my experience this guy sounds like he is a hoaxer.

The only reason I could see him getting all of these videos is if he was:

1. Extremely lucky

or

2. He is the local Argentina UFO investigator that everyone sends their videos to.

The final one would be just like J_DIRT mentioned....he is a CGI guy. It would be interesting if someone with a youtube account could email this guy and see if he could send the original videos to see if they have been manipulated or edited.

-KDial1

new topics

top topics

join