It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kissinger Still Running US National Security

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Obama's National Security Advisor says here he, "takes his orders daily from Henry Kissinger ..."

I thought Kissinger was a war criminal who went into hiding or something.

What's up with this ?

Remarks by National Security Adviser Jones at 45th Munich Conference on Security Policy
Published February 8, 2009

Speaker: James L. Jones

U.S. National Security Adviser Jones gave these remarks at the 45th Munich Conference on Security Policy at the Hotel Bayerischer Hof on February 8, 2009.

"Thank you for that wonderful tribute to Henry Kissinger yesterday. Congratulations. As the most recent National Security Advisor of the United States, I take my daily orders from Dr. Kissinger, filtered down through Generaal Brent Scowcroft and Sandy Berger, who is also here. We have a chain of command in the National Security Council that exists today.

It is hard to overstate the differences between the 20th and the 21st centuries. We have already experienced many, many differences in the 21st century. When this conference first met, everything was viewed through the prism of the Cold War. And in retrospect, life was simpler then. It was certainly more organized. It was certainly more symmetric.

The challenges that we face are broader and more diverse than we ever imagined, even after the terrible events of 9/11. And our capacity to meet these challenges in my view does not yet match the urgency of what is required. To be blunt, the institutions and approaches that we forged together through the 20th century are still adjusting to meet the realities of the 21st century. And the world has definitely changed, but we have not changed with it. But it is not too late, and this is the good news."

Source : Council On Foreign Relations

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Kissinger also made the quote that obama was to lead america into the new world order or face chaos.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Hey you know what geek.
Who protected you everyday.

What's your point ?

new topics

top topics

join