It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contacting Jim Marrs for a seminar

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I dunno if this is the right place for this, but I thought I'd give it a go. How would I contact Jim Marrs about doing a speaking engagement where I live? I strongly feel that if someone like Mr Marrs would come to small towns like where I live, a better and stronger movement would begin. The trouble I have here where I live in git-r-done-ville as I call it is it's a rural community and most folks here sorta remind ya of the people livin in mayberry, you know, andy griffith territory. They are like mules, set in their ways and keep their blinders on at all times. Yes there are a few like myself who are freethinkers, but you just wouldn't believe what we go through trying to explain this stuff to these folks! So, Mr Marrs, if you read this post, I live in a small town in southwest Va, and we are very hungry for information like that you have. But the local joe-blow like myself doesn't carry the weight like a person in the know such as yourself. Would you be available and like to do a lecture here? Thankyou very much for your time. I won't throw the usual accolades at you for I figure you get tired of all the hoopla that surrounds you all the time, but I do admire your work and respect your knowledge immensely.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Well this section ain't the right one i think. I guess you could try sending a U2U to Mr. Marrs, at a super-push try the board questions forum; both links below.

Jim Marrs U2U - That should take you to your U2U center and have Jim Marrs in the recipients address bar.
Board Business & Questions.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ProTo Fire Fox

Okay, thanks a bunch. I went to the thread where it said if ya wanna contact Mr Marrs, just start a new thread. That's why I posted here. Thanks for the help!

join