It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's Passing the Moon in Feb 2009

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Dont know if you guys have seen this yet but a friend sent me it via email and Looks pretty intresting.

Maybe there just sattelites or something but fo sattelites how as flat as this?

Just wondered if if ne1 knew what they are:

width="480" height="295"> "http://www.youtube.com/v/HHYhL23tp_U&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295">

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
sry I messed up the embed 2nd time lucky here you are

Just in case that didnt work here is a link to the page its on:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
thats a damn good video my friend

i was looking at the comments on youtube and some peeps are saying sattelites.

im not convinced its sattelites to be honest, not tht many so close together moving close together, it looked like a small fleet of ships in my eyes, im no astromoner or anything so i could be wrong.

thats an interesting find my friend, lol cant wait to see what the professional de-bunkers say about this one lol

anyways thanks again my friend. peace xxx

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
It could be a lot of things, space junk, satellites, um...... well actually thats probably all it could be, unless it were birds or aircraft that were flying extremely high in the sky. There is also the possibility that it is alien.... who knows. If it is alien we can only pray they're coming down to fix the economy.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Looks to be about as fake as you can get. Who's gonna sit there and just video the moon for no reason? At least one of the objects' speeds wasn't constant. And the acting was terrible "it looks like a UFO to me".

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
The footage appears to have been manipulated in post editing when the "objects" pass by.

Looks like "Pan & Scan" type Global DVE move then footage resumes "shaky cam" after last object. (Cam movement becomes linear, no ease in/out ) "Pong-like."

I find no fault with clip length. People often shoot Full Moon. ( I do ) People also complain that clips presented are too short. I cannot play audio. (Wife asleep)

My .02 (30 year video industry veteran.)

Regards...KK

[edit on 20-3-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Thanks for the input, This is def getting my intrest i was just shocked to find something that clear and not fussy. Who know what if could be I sent a message to the guy that posted it to ask he was doing. Will let you know what he says.

Must admit my first thought was satallite or fake but there is always a chance i guess.

Either way its bery intresting.

Would be nice to say were not alone out here in the universe

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   
No reply from him im afraid, Alltho im inclined to think its a hoax now beacause I checked his other videos and there is one with a so called ufo when a band is playing. You can tell this video is blatantly staged so I guess the First video i saw loses credabilty.

Oh well the truth is out there somewhere just gonna keep looking.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
It's a fake. The guy who made it specializes in moon videos with a windy beach soundtrack. He's done half a dozen at the last count and they all have the same ingredients with different phenomena. The last one that got tossed from ATS involved 'UFOs' forming an arrow and pointing to the moon. The bland reaction to UFO fleets by him and his sister/ girlfriend is also telling. Most people's voices attenuate under stress and excitement, his voice sounds like he's ordering fries and a shake.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Yea i did a lil diggin and seems they are fake, I apologise for getting ppls hopes up.

Reall sorry i just got a bit excited and I should have researched b4 posting

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by tempest501
reply to post by Kandinsky

Yea i did a lil diggin and seems they are fake, I apologise for getting ppls hopes up.

Reall sorry i just got a bit excited and I should have researched b4 posting

Apologize for nothing Tempest. Your thread gained attention and showed that people will fake videos for any number of reasons. Furthermore, you've made yourself look good
You represent somebody looking for UFO evidence who is willing to admit he's wrong and move away. It's a good trait to display around here. A lot of posters make fools of themselves by insisting mystery is where it isn't. Good man

top topics

join