It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conservative Flip Flop!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
So AIG gives out bonuses and the right is all upset then Obama gets upset and the right switches sides, I am a "Conservative Liberal" lol and I used to watch "Hannity and Colms" but every word out of hannity"s mouth makes me regurgitate :Ann Coulter I can handle, even Rush !!!but I would swear Hannity is a Robot

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jeffcoatsawakening

thats politics for ya.

Whatever it takes to stay in power and milk the middle class

anyone not willing to admit that obama has done more for trying to reach across the aisle than any republican president (for a long long time) is in denial

There are multiple stages to coping with being a republican

denial is step 1

they'll figure it out eventually.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fremd
reply to post by jeffcoatsawakening

thats politics for ya.

Whatever it takes to stay in power and milk the middle class

anyone not willing to admit that obama has done more for trying to reach across the aisle than any republican president (for a long long time) is in denial

There are multiple stages to coping with being a republican

denial is step 1

they'll figure it out eventually.

you really are a sad person. i really feel bad for you and your illness known as liberalism. there is no cure, just go to san fransisco or massachusettes with the rest of them.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I'm not sure I'd consider Hannity a Conservative. I think he's a republican. A conservative would want LESS government.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swatman

you really are a sad person. i really feel bad for you and your illness known as liberalism. there is no cure, just go to san fransisco or massachusettes with the rest of them.

Apparently there are a lot of libs all over the rest of the country too.

As Evidenced by the rejection of neocon's [new conservatives] during the last
election.

And in 4 years if the GOP can't rally a candidate better than the last time;
get ready for another 4 years of lib control of the white house, congress and the Senate. Not to mention replacing all the judiciary with lib judges.

It's a brave new world, welcome to the monkey house.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

Originally posted by Swatman

Apparently there are a lot of libs all over the rest of the country too.

As Evidenced by the rejection of neocon's [new conservatives] during the last
election.

And in 4 years if the GOP can't rally a candidate better than the last time;
get ready for another 4 years of lib control of the white house, congress and the Senate. Not to mention replacing all the judiciary with lib judges.

It's a brave new world, welcome to the monkey house.

there wont be a democratic majority or president in 4 years if democrats keep coming out against obama and his extravagent spending of my money.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

The main reason Obama got elected was because he was a Democrat. Everyone was was sick of W and since he was a Republican it pretty much poisoned the whole party.

Whoever won the the chance to run for President on the Dems side was almost garunteed to win.

If President Obama continues down the rocky slope he is on then next election could be tipped toward a Republican President.

I know it has only been 60 some odd days, but only those who are die hard hard fans aren't scratching their heads wondering whats going on in DC.

new topics

top topics

join