It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

5 Should be Punished...

page: 2
0
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by COOL HAND
You gotta be kidding me.

We try to expose someone for being a fraud and we get complaints about it and attention from above? I'm sorry, we were just trying to deny ignorance which is the motto of the site.



Yes this is the motto but as you know we dont tolerate personla attacks, you say you "trying to expose somone for being fraud" is threatening your way of doing this?

[Edited on 20-4-2004 by drunk]




posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by drunk

Originally posted by COOL HAND
You gotta be kidding me.

We try to expose someone for being a fraud and we get complaints about it and attention from above? I'm sorry, we were just trying to deny ignorance which is the motto of the site.



Yes this is the motto but as you know we dont tolerate personla attacks, you say you "trying to expose somone for being fraud" is threatening your way of doing this?

[Edited on 20-4-2004 by drunk]


I am curious, in what way did we threaten him?



posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 07:37 AM
link   
In my personal opinion, threads like this amount to nothing constructive and border on lynch-mob mentality.
The issue of 5 has been discussed on numerous threads and as such, even prior to those threads being made or created, the "issue" of 5 was already being noticed and commented on by the staff.

I'm sorry. I just don't see the point of these type threads, but thats just my opinion.



seekerof



posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 07:38 AM
link   
It's all good, LT. Me and Drunk are cool, and this is a dead issue. Not that it ever was an issue.



Mr. M



posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by StarChild
It's all good, LT. Me and Drunk are cool, and this is a dead issue. Not that it ever was an issue.



Mr. M


I have issues when people are falsely accused of doing things on the site. Maybe it is just a personal gripe, since I see personal attacks occuring against people all of the time with little to no action from the staff.

Don't see why drunk had to make a point of us trying to deny ignorance here.

Drunk, I happen to think you are one of the better Mods here, I was surprised to see those comments from you.



posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by StarChild
Sure, why not. Hit me...



Mr. M


StarChild ask me to tell him so i did.



posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 07:46 AM
link   

as quoted by COOLHAND
I see personal attacks occuring against people all of the time with little to no action from the staff.


COOLHAND, morning.

You don't see the "actions" because most of the corrective "action" being taken is handled by the staff through the u2u system. Rarely or on very few occasions will you see a corrective "action(s)", other than pre-emptive in nature, taken openly in the community.


seekerof



posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
In my personal opinion, threads like this amount to nothing constructive and border on lynch-mob mentality.
The issue of 5 has been discussed on numerous threads and as such, even prior to those threads being made or created, the "issue" of 5 was already being noticed and commented on by the staff.

I'm sorry. I just don't see the point of these type threads, but thats just my opinion.



seekerof

This thread pointless now



posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 07:49 AM
link   
SHUT IT DOWN!!!


Mr. M



new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 1   >>

log in

join