It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Husbands and wives on ATS/BTS

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I think this cool, some members are husband and wife or even boyfriend and girlfriend.

For example Pisky and KayEm hubby and wife (Hope you guys dont mind mne using you as an example)

wish i could get me girlfriend into this but she computer shy.

[Edited on 20-4-2004 by drunk]

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 02:16 AM
link   
It's cool to see couples who share the same interests on ATS.

I bet it makes for some interesting discussions at home.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 02:17 AM
link   
It took me enough time to get KayEm to post, even though she joined not long after I did. She got intrigued when I started telling her of the things I learned here. Now she's as hooked as I am

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Yo're lucky Pisky i wish my g/f would be interested in it as well but she's too busy.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 02:34 AM
link   
the only problem is that we've only got one computer - and now she wants to spend her spare time on it. So poor Pisky is deprived of his ATS fix

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 08:28 AM
link   
My G/F is Pandemonium ...

she only has 4-5 posts, doesn't get on here often, and when she does, usually just lurking...

Pandemonium

the bestest girlfriend in the world...

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I'm going out with myself

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 08:57 AM
link   
my husband tried to sign up, but he didn't want to give his office email address, so he never ended up doing it, but he does surf by here when he isn't swamped with work.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
she only has 4-5 posts, doesn't get on here often, and when she does, usually just lurking...

Yeah, my fiancee too.

She always doing other stuff. I keep wanting her to post in the medical section due to her job/background but she hasn't got the full ATS bug yet. Oh well.
I'll keep trying.

What she knows about medicine, autoimmune disorders, diagnostic testing, robotics, chemistry, and electronics is downright scary!

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 11:55 AM
link   
My wife signed up today, I dont think she posyed yet she has been on the phone most of the day. AuburnFox. Im Intrested in seeing what she posts in. I dont see her posting alot. We will see.:shk:

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 12:37 PM
link   
My wife could care less about politics/current events, you name it.

That is honestly a point of contention between us as I think things are important and you need to keep reading and learning.

I'll get her on here sometime. She'll probably kick some verbal ass.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I'm 6'2", 218lbs, blonde, blue eyes, neurotic, narcissistic, poor (but smart!), and hung like a 9 year old. I live in Utah, and at this point I'm just looking for someone who can tolerate me, which is a stretch.

If you're interested, I'd advise you to think again.... harder this time!

Man, it's about time I get married, I guess. Damn, I knew it would come to this...

DeltaChaos

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky
the only problem is that we've only got one computer - and now she wants to spend her spare time on it. So poor Pisky is deprived of his ATS fix

You've created a monster, Sweetheart..hee hee

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Dude, Pisky!

No more Tony Roma's. That place is DIRTY!!! I don't care where it is located. You'd be safer eating reconstituted beef at McDonald's!

KayEm, yes, I see now that you are very well taken care of. You both are very lucky. I'm going to go cry...

DC

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Here I am, my love. Yes, I don't see myself posting much, either...I have to much WORK to do.

Fox-skins

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by AuburnFox
Here I am, my love. Yes, I don't see myself posting much, either...I have to much WORK to do.

Fox-skins

Hey, where did you get the avatar of my fiancee???
LOL!

(She looks just like that...kid you not!)

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaChaos
Dude, Pisky!

No more Tony Roma's. That place is DIRTY!!! I don't care where it is located. You'd be safer eating reconstituted beef at McDonald's!

I would much prefer an eight course mediaeval banquet with flagons of mead, but the colonials just have no taste. (They did create the concept of 'fast food' after all)

(Ducks one of KayEm's flying shoes)

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I would much prefer an eight course mediaeval banquet with flagons of mead, but the colonials just have no taste. (They did create the concept of 'fast food' after all)

You have to come to Toronto for that. It's called Medeaval Times. Dinner theater. It's in, guess, an old hockey arena, people sit in the "stands", have an exellent meal, no utensils, and watch the show, jousting, horsemanship, swordplay, all in a story. It's quite good.

Btw, my wife is here to, also post shy.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
You have to come to Toronto for that. It's called Medeaval Times. Dinner theater. It's in, guess, an old hockey arena, people sit in the "stands", have an exellent meal, no utensils, and watch the show, jousting, horsemanship, swordplay, all in a story. It's quite good.

Btw, my wife is here to, also post shy.

I mean a real one - in a real Mediaeval castle. I went to Warwick once (late 80's) for one, complete with mediaeval dress (Sir Pisky of Pixyland
). Absolutely amazing.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 04:35 PM
link   
It's not IN a castle but they set it up as one, dungeon and all. As for the dress I'm not sure it's available to the public. You can check it out at:

www.medievaltimes.com...

No, I don't work for them, I had a good time there though.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join