It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canada ban: Galloway faces his accusers a Jewish Defence League (JDL) "Terrorist"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Canada ban: Galloway faces his accusers a Jewish Defence League (JDL) "Terrorist"

The decision to ban George Galloway from Canada seems odd, but now it emerges that the Jewish Defence League (JDL) pressured the Canadian Government to so the action takes on sinister connotations for Canada, why? Becasue the Jewish Defence League are according to the FBI a Terrorist Group. In its report, Terrorism 2000/2001, the FBI referred to the JDL as a "violent extremist Jewish organization". This "violent extremist Jewish organization" now it seems has power and influence over the Canadian Government.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
How can George Galloway be a threat...he's a pussy cat.
www.youtube.com...

On a more serious note..I cant believe that this is being allowed by the Canadian governement. Who is running what there?

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
So now Canada government is run by a Jewish group?I thought it was only in America that this type of things happen.

So since when they took over?

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Watching that bumbling "spokesman" trying to confront Galloway was like watching a hamster trying to take on a Rottweiler.

My prediction is that Galloway will win his review, and be allowed in, and that JDL guy is likely to get fired as a "spokesperson", because he was about as professional as a six year old - in fact, most six year olds would have handled that better.

new topics

top topics

join