It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Pictures of A UFO over Southern Maine? (maybe)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Ok, I literaly just walked in 10 minutes ago from taking pictures outside my house like I usauly do, and today I was up my driveway and decided to take random pictures of the sky (I do that regularly too.) I noticed in the first shot that there was a strange black disk in the corner of the picture, so I kept snapping more as I walked up my driveway, and everytime I took pictures of the sky the same black disk kept showing up in the screen. I took about six or seven, and I got them uploaded.
I have also included some pictures that I took outside my house, to show you that it probally wasn't something to do with the camera because it only happened when pointed up at the sky.

If anyone knows what ELSE this could be, please tell me. I am aware that it could just be the camera, because it is of rather poor quality, but what I don't understand why the pictures of the ground don't have them too.

This one clearly has the disk

As does this one

In this one the disk is even stronger

Looks as if it's fading a little bit

Over trees-faded a little bit

One more to show you it was not my camera malfunctioning

If you want more, I have one or two that I didn't want to upload
My account on Photobucket is OHJONNYBOYTHEKINGISDEAD
Thanks!
Ok, lets try to figure this out!

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
It seems to always show in the upper left. Something is probably on the lens.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
It could have been that, but why did it not show up when I took normal pictures? Why did it only show up while being pointed at the sky?

[edit on 20-3-2009 by summerdreary]

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Reminds me of dirt/spec in optics, on the sensor itself. I had similar shoots, it only appeared on specific light conditions. This was on a Canon DSLR.

Edit cause im posting before checking the spelling

[edit on 20/3/09 by BenDozer]

[edit on 20/3/09 by BenDozer]

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I'm not real technical on this stuff, so don't push me too hard, but I remember reading/seeing that sometimes cheap cameras "overload" when pointed near the sun and show either a bright spot or a dark spot. I'm thinking that might be what it is, and that would explain why it didn't show up again when your camera wasn't pointed up towards the sun.

top topics

join