It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masons Unveiled

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 01:08 AM
link   
This seems all pucker to me i mean addresses and days of the mettings
but i might be wrong.

www.zetlandhall.com...

[Edited on 20-4-2004 by drunk]

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I don't know, it looks pretty good to me.

Nothing esoteric, but you can buy a tie from them in their online shop.

Could be a prank, but it doesn't seem to be, it's all pretty straight forward, maybe I'll call the number tomorrow.

bet that's an expensive call.

Spiderj

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Good idea i'll give them a call later and see what happens

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 04:10 AM
link   
there have a open day before,my friend had been there,he asked the staff if Bush is freemasonry?
the staff said they want Bush admit that

D

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Looks interesting. Might try to find the place next time I'm in Hong Kong. haha, didn't think freemasons would advertise like that.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by D
Looks interesting. Might try to find the place next time I'm in Hong Kong. haha, didn't think freemasons would advertise like that.

Neither did i but when Alchemist u2u'd me the link i was surprised that they advertised.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 08:34 AM
link   
there are not Mason's bureau open to public just like this in USA??

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 10:26 AM
link   
The website looks authentic. (By the way, almost every Masonic Grand Lodge in the world has websites that give the location of their Lodges, and times of meeting).

These Hong Kong Lodges appear to be under jurisdiction of the United Grand Lodge of England, whose official website is here: www.grandlodge-england.org...

During the Cultural Revolution of the 1960's, all Masonic Lodges in mainland China were closed and razed by the Maoist Red Guards, and the Chinese Communist Party listed Freemasonry as a subversive organization. The Grand Lodge of China currently exists in exile in Taiwan; here is another page I found on Hong Kong Masonry sponsored by the Grand Lodge of Scotland: sky.air.com.hk...

Fiat Lvx.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 11:08 AM
link   
ML> you are in the know dude i am gonna pass these on the my mate whose interested in this

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by drunk
ML> you are in the know dude i am gonna pass these on the my mate whose interested in this

will there open to public??
i know children and woman can't in there ago

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 11:36 AM
link   

This seems all pucker to me i mean addresses and days of the mettings
but i might be wrong.

www.zetlandhall.com...

This seems normal to me, inline with their approach to new members. You come to them, they don't come to you. If you don't know the when and where then you can't very well come to them.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alchemist
[will there open to public??
i know children and woman can't in there ago

Some Masonic meetings are open to the public, some are not.
Degree ceremonies and business meetings are for members only. Degree ceremones are meetings held to induct new members into the fraternity. Business meetings are usually held monthly, but some Lodges hold them twice per month. These business meetings follow pretty much the same pattern as civic clubs. All Master Masons in good standing may come to these meetings but only members of the Lodge may vote. In other words, if you're a Mason, I can visit your Lodge, but I don't have a vote there.
Meetings that are open to the public include officer installation, feast days, corner stone layings, ladies night banquets, etc.

Fiat Lvx.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 01:07 AM
link   
i heard some freemasonry were internal clashe in HongKong early~
do u know more about this??

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alchemist
i heard some freemasonry were internal clashe in HongKong early~
do u know more about this??

The the Zetland website yopu might be able to find the answer.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light
Meetings that are open to the public include officer installation, feast days, corner stone layings, ladies night banquets, etc.
Fiat Lvx.

Feast days? Feast days? I thought those were religious commemorations, like All Saints Day, November 1st?

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Does this mean loads of food then???

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Does this mean loads of food then???

Aaah, drunk, now I had to go look that up, figuring in times past it might mean special stuff happening.

"Feast Days, or Holy Days, are days which are celebrated in commemoration of the sacred mysteries and events recorded in the history of our redemption, in memory of the Virgin Mother of Christ, or of His apostles, martyrs, and saints, by special services and rest from work. A feast not only commemorates an event or person, but also serves to excite the spiritual life by reminding us of the event it commemorates."
www.newadvent.org...

Sorry to go off-topic like that

[Edited on 25-4-2004 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe

Originally posted by Masonic Light
Fiat Lvx.

Feast days? Feast days? I thought those were religious commemorations, like All Saints Day, November 1st?

Ancient Craft Masonry celebrates two Feast Days: the Festivals of St. John the Baptist and St. John the Evangelist, who are the patron saints of Masonry.
The Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Masonry celebrates the Hebrew Feast of Tishri also.

Fiat Lvx.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Thanks, ML, I knew you would know.
Since Masonry is not a religious group, I wonder why they honor two Christian saints?

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
Thanks, ML, I knew you would know.
Since Masonry is not a religious group, I wonder why they honor two Christian saints?

During the middle ages, the Church assigned patron saints to all professions. The Evangelist is the patron saint of stonemasons, and the Baptist is the patron saint of traveling craftsmen.

Fiat Lvx.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join