It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is higher ranked than the illuminati?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
From all my research in the NWO, The committee of 300 seems to be the most dominant group, the true elite, cause if you think about it, on all the conspiracy sites I have gone to, no mention of this, barely even the Club of Rome.

Hierachy:

Illuminati
Club of Rome
Bilderberg Group
Bohemian Grove;;;;;
Council on Foreign Relations
Trilateral Commission;;;;;;;;;
Skull n Bones;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Freemasonary;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Politicians;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Police force;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
We the people;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
In the context your speaking of, it's actually the four dimensional Reptilians (lack of nomenclature for me, they are referred to differently by others). They have control of all of the royal bloodlines of the planet. It has been this way for a long time. They have penetrated every facet of the planet imaginable.

That is how they remain in the shadows.........at least right now. The veil is lifting and soon everyone will be exposed to the truth. It's a gradual process that has already begun but your question will be answered in front of your eyes.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Of course the Anunnaki Reptilionz who have names that sound like hguwjkhzzizizii to us are higher ranked than the Illumineti.
Under the Illumnati theres the Breakfast Club who control the commitee of 300.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
The rothschilds must rank as major power brokers
Amsel (Amschel) Bauer Mayer Rothschild, 1838:

"Let me issue and control a Nation's money and I care not who makes its laws". Just goes to show darwin was wrong. Evolution does not favor the fittest just the greediest.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
You are all forgetting the C.O.B.

The top ranked, most secret and powerful force at play in the world today.
They make all aforementioned groups look like mere "playgroups"

Nobody dares utter the name and it doesn't surprise me that you guys probably haven't heard of them...

[edit on 20/3/09 by blupblup]

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

what does C.O.B. stand for?

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Studenofhistory

I can't really say.

You'll have to do some digging man...research.

If i type it out...BAM... they'll come for me.... or you, who knows?

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Why say it if your not going to say anything with it ? Any way, i think that maybe the Black pope and the Jesuits have some control over the Illuminati, i always thought that Illuminati and Jesuits were sharing joint first place answering to either the Reptilians or any 'not so local' group.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   
C.O. B

This could stand for The Board of Cadence. Oops now i've done it.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Cats.

Cats are cold-blooded, natural-born, killers. It is what they do. I had a paranormal experience in college. There was some guy standing in the middle of the road with a sign that simply said "cats" and we made every effort not to lose sight of him, but he disappeared when a bus drove by as we hurried to catch another glimpse of this twilight zone moment (I poop you not).

So, The Egyptians pedalstalled them. Cats can be the true rulers of the planet, on some level.

I don't want to sound like Walter Sobchack but, "am I wrong?"

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Reptilians?

Come on, I think he wants real organizations/groups.

Let's be real here folks...

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Studenofhistory

reply to post by ProTo Fire Fox

OK I'll say... but i warned you.

It's the

Council Of Blup

We run it all

Now you know.....

[edit on 21/3/09 by blupblup]

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shakezoola
Reptilians?

Apparantly you've never seen them. They are as real as it gets and they and the Illuminati/CFR/whatever human organization runs the planet are one in the same.

I am being real. This is no attack but a paradigm shift or at minimum looking outside the box might help you consider different possibilities.

Like I said, the veil will be lifted soon enough and the answers will be transparent.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I have trouble believing David Icke, or any other theory about UFOs or reptilians. Unless they are a secret society made by humans or something like that.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shakezoola
Reptilians?

Most of them are real(not all)..the illuminati one which everyone gets up in a fuss about existed in the late 18th century,the bavarian illuminati..i think it was just a rich mans little society..all that money nothing to do,make little clubs and feel special..i dont think they are still around..

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewOrderofToast
I have trouble believing David Icke, or any other theory about UFOs or reptilians. Unless they are a secret society made by humans or something like that.

How come? Is it not within the realm of possibility? I'm interested to hear what makes you believe that.

I didn't believe it my whole life but in the past year I've had four encounters within the past year. Kinda hard to be a non-believer when proof stares you dead in the face.

top topics

join