It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google and the NWO

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Google knows everything about you.
Everything.
Google pretty much owns everything right now, they are one of the most used email providers (gmail), have complete coverage of the whole world (Google Earth) and own one of the most used website in the world.

They keep small tabs on every search you make, slowly, but surely building/making a file on you and your personality.
If you use Chrome, then they know every website you have been on.
If you use Gmail, then they know your friends, work, associates and pretty much whatever they need to know.

Whats this got to do with the NWO?

Isn't this exactly what they want?
The NWO, a one world government, that knows exactly where people are, at whatever time, what people get up to, etc.
Nobody would be secret, nobody would be under the radar. Everybody would be traceable. Nobody would be safe.
Sounds a bit like Big Brother doesn't it?

I use all pretty much all of Googles applications, and now seriously doubt it.
So should everybody else.
But when they own everything, its hard not to.

Now i have no evidence that the NWO works with Google. Absolutely nothing.
But if they had any sense then they would.

Just wanted to post this theory, and share it with everyone. Don't know if its been posted before, did a quick scan and can't find anything. So if it has, sorry

Thanks,
Jacob,

Oh and check this link for further details that Google knows everything:
www.centernetworks.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
i find this to be quite interesting especially considering that google are now mapping our streets from ground level.

i myself have seen the google cars driving around with the cameras on top taking picture after picture of our streets.

has anyone else seen these cars or heard of the new google mapping system??

Peace xx

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Yeah i've heard of that, Google street.
It's insane what they're aloud to do.
Isn't there a right about it or surely it's an invasion of space?
I'm gonna check it out now.
Thanks
Jacob

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I don't think that Google itself has any sort of NWO agenda but behind the scenes who knows what really goes on as far as people monitoring our activity on google and the internet in general.

I believe that things like google and facebook are a refelection of a new world order where slowly but surely we are being increasingly monitored. I think that unlike Orwell's 1984 where the surveillance is mandatory with telescreens which can see and listen to you at all times, we will be watched by technology that we asked for.
With facebook for instance, it is a little surprising to see people voluntarily using their own actual name and discussing their activities for the world to see.

The fact that people's search terms are saved and compiled in Google is interesting. If one were to look into my google search terms and saw things like Bildaberg group, Illuminati, etc. maybe these terms would set off a red flag for certain people.

[edit on 20-3-2009 by Jedimind]

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Yeah exactly,
They could build a whole file of what your personality is, just through searches.
For the past 10 mins I've been typing things into the search engine like:
Google leave me alone and Stop Watching me

Might help

Thanks,
Jacob

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by JacobNH

There is, but the supreme court ruled that because the pictures are being taken from the street and anybody can do it then it isn't an invasion of privacy.

I don't like it but if Google has a satellite then just think about what the black ops have. They can probably see through your roof.

I don't like it don't get me wrong, but there really isn't anything we can do. Personally I feel it is a violation of our privacy, and think it should be illegal, just like Data mining companies.

Data Mining companies shouldn't exist in my opinion. Which is what Google is a huge data mining company. Do you really think they make billions of dollars a year just off of ads? No they sell our information to data mining companies too.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
But there really is nothing you can do to stop it,
Im gonna get a tin foil hat!
That'll stop them!

But on a serious note, all we can do is sat back and let them get on with it.
Oh daaaammn

Jacob

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by JacobNH

I hate that feeling you think of a really funny situation then reality kicks in and it isn't so funny anymore. That sucks.

Why can't it just stay funny.

It sucks, but we just need to chug on with our daily lives.

Actually you didn't hear tin-foil hats are so 1950's they have metal mesh hats now that cover your whole head.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Google's CEO Eric Schmidt was at the 2008 Bilderberg meeting in Chantilly, Virginia. That can't be a good thing.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Microsoft still shows interest to aquire Yahoo.

If they did, and outspend goolge with a better array of applications and some big new design that leaves obsolete all prior to it, then they can starve goolge into oblivion.

Their intrusion into registry and size has never rubbed me right.

It reminds me of AOL back when their trial discs were the majority of all my mail.
I lost count of how many I round filed.

I don't use it and disable it's add-ons in browser.

How can this be you ask?

It sneaks in and installs if you don't watch it's every move.

Like when opting out as it comes along with programs such as Real Player and macromedia..oh adobe I meant.

Yes, google, facebook, all those..

If some dictator wants my schedule, it's on a gov't site already. CWP, FBI has my prints.

So what. The problem is those who commit criminal acts.

Speaking of Congress, financials, wall street and monitary (Admin, Treas. FED. FDA, FIDC, and others that apply Naked short sellers, inside traders, Ponzi masterminds one and all...and the instruments of total domination; The stream of unprecidented wealth, flowing like honey and paying 3 fold with indemnities: derrivatives and those sweet little swaps ),

Google probably is their source for personal data and demographics as well.

Sure would like to get a look at some of these firms books..

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
simple......

dont use google to search......

Take some time and go exploring yourself

and if they really had all the access that people say they do why the hell havn't I been arrested or fined lol

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
yeah we have that here too but its called street view you type in your address and it shows a picture of your house kinda creepy i guess but use it when im looking at new houses to rent

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
While I think that it was inevitable that our privacy would be degraded through the application of technology, there are elements of the work being done by Google that I think many should find troubling.

It is not only their constant quest for more information about individuals. Search behavior, medical records, pictures down to the street level, soon to be GPS data from hand helds, cars and phones and it goes on and on.

They have been less than candid about their policys over time.

It is not the fact that this information is being captured. It is the fact that it is being captured by a single entity. It is the aggregation and manipulation of the data that makes this very troubling to me. The fact that it is a firm where ownership is relatively concentrated makes the matter worse. The fact that it is a knowledge capital firm and could easily pick up and move to any country in the world tomorrow is further troubling.

To underscore all of this is the fact that Schmidt is a heavy Obama supporter, donor and serves on his technology advisory board, giving him juice with the federal government. Was anyone surprised that one of Obama's hallmark health care reforms is the automation of medical records and about two weeks later, Google announces their service to maintain your medical records?

I don't use their products and have not for years. At times it does become cumbersome, but there are products that are as effective and have very transparent privacy policies. Ask.com for example has an option where you can opt in and they will not maintain any of your search activity and will erase all of it.

It makes me laugh when folks would be pounding the table where there be a bill in front of Congress which would collect all of this information, aggregate it in one place and tell you nothing about how it will be used, but nobody seems to care if a public company does it?

It is not about the information. It is about it all being in the hands of a single entity who is hell bent on figuring out how to manipulate and integrate that information to glean more and more insights into you. That should make you think.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by JacobNH
They could build a whole file of what your personality is, just through searches.
For the past 10 mins I've been typing things into the search engine like:
Google leave me alone and Stop Watching me

Haha, good one. But yeah, you're right. But you also forgot to mention Google buying out Youtube. Notice how all the great UFO-video posters have all suddenly vanished?.. everything is now copyright.

But I think that Facebook is the one designed to build a file around one's personality, more so than Google. Whom was it that bought out Facebook?.. was it Google by any chance?

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
BTW guys, speaking of Google.. perhaps you all should check out this thread;

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Shocking to say the least

[edit on 20/3/09 by Majorion]

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
DANG!!!! I checked out the sites mentioned above and its pretty creepy. I typed in my own address and sure enough, a picture form across the street of my house was on my screen..........

I don't like that at all...

then it saves all your street view searches automatically.

Here's GOOGLE STREET VIEW

maps.google.com/help/maps/streetview

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
news.bbc.co.uk...

Google pulls some street images
Image removed by Google

Google has removed dozens of photos from its new UK Street View service.

The street-mapping facility launched amid a fanfare of publicity but now the firm has been forced to pull some of the images after complaints.

It is thought the pictures removed contained revealing images of homes, a man entering a London sex shop, people being arrested and a man being sick.

A spokesperson for Google told the BBC that anyone could have their images removed if they asked.

"We've got millions of images, so the percentage removed was very small," Google's Laura Scott told the BBC.

Google have replaced offending images with a black screen

"We want this to be a useful tool and it's people's right to have their image removed.

"The fact there are now gaps [in Street View] shows how responsive we are," she added.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Majorion

Google has it's own social networking service called Orkut. I can see them buying Facebook down the line if Orkut doesn't get a larger market share.

Also, Google knows exactly how much time each of us spend here on ATS and exactly which page we go to. How? ATS' uses Google Analytics on each page, giving Google this data. Even if ATS promises not to share this info, this in no way binds Google from doing the same.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Google is a serious player in the NWO theories in my opinion, that company is every where. I once read a great thread some where here on ATS which talked about how the Internet started out as a way for 'them' to spread info and see what we liked but after some nerds started to build there own sites and spread out 'they' lost control and to a degree the web is a free zone; laws are being broken all over the web and many are almost untraceable. If 'they' wished to regain control of the web, the best way would be to see what we are all looking at - instead of looking at 1 million people find out which ones you need to watch, cut the number down to 10,000 etc. So Google can see all the sites were on, it can assess us as potential threats, targets or problems in the future. Youtube, owned by Google, can tell them what we like to watch and listen too. Facebook and other sites get you to freely hand over all your information to them, who do you think starts those "20 truths about you" chain letters on social sites. As far as information gathering goes, the NWO is doing awesome.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Indeed Google knows everything about you... and if you want to know almost everything culled about someone on internet you can pay to get it.

In the good old days you had to hack to get information. Now, Hacking is turned into a dirty word.

You see those scenarios in movies and TV (24 is great example).

I wear a tinfoil hat with pride. I know better. But I also know that if they want to find you for any reason they will. And if they REALLY want to find you, they won't stop unless you're dead. And if they REALLY REALLY want you AND you're dead; They'll exhume your body.

Most people don't rate the interest of powers that be; reminds me of Lord Of The Rings; the all seeing eye of Sauron isn't interested in you much unless you possess the ring of power or you seek to help the who carries it.

Fly under their radar and no worries. Travel in great numbers and you won't be noticed. Fear nothing except ignorance.

EDIT.ADD:
Forgot to add this url for those that are concerned about privacy... Doing alittle can take along way...
Ye Old Schoole Website

[edit on 3·21·09 by DrMattMaddix]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join